shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

HOT, I'm sorry about AF. What a bummer, but I know that you were also thinking it might be the best thing for your career if you had a few more months before getting pregnant. And we wouldn't want you to miss out on the lovely OPK experience. I hear you on the 2 week increments thing. I'm always measuring my life by where I am in my cycle now, either waiting to try or waiting to test.

Bright, were you able to get a darker line this morning? Mine usually go from faint to a dark line pretty quickly. That's great that your CM is another clue for you too.

S&I, try not to read too much into your cramping. Cramping seems to be very normal in early pregnancy, and a lot of the ladies on here have had it recently. I also don't think you should worry about whether the line is darker after only one day. I really hope you are able to get the reassurance you need after your blood test tomorrow. Sticky dust coming your way! I am not temping, so I have no way of confirming O. I think it might happen today, or at least I hope so, because tonight might be our last shot at BD'ing because we have company coming late tonight.

AFM, another day, another :)) (Or actually another positive wondfo) Turns out a few drops is all you need for wondfos, in case anyone was wondering. I learned this after I got up and went to the bathroom absentmindedly and forgot to pee in a cup until the very last minute. I'm hoping we are able to sneak in a little BD'ing tonight after work and before my sister arrives.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

Checking in from vacation to say congrats S&I!!!!! How exciting for you!

Nothing going on here, haven't been testing or anything but I'm only on CD9 anyway. Been trying to enjoy vacation...it's been good and bad. I got sunburned pretty badly on our first day on the beach! Vacationing with another couple is hard! We're fine not doing everything together but then they said they feel like we're on a separate vacation! Our one friend has mood swings like I've never seen before and is so disrespectful at times!

I'll check in later!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Hot, so sorry about af! What a bummer. But a little extra time at work isn't a bad thing either.

Mp, yay for another smiley! Hope you can get another session in before your company arrives.

S&i, hopefully the cramping is no cause for concern & your bloodwork results will be reassuring. Any pg symptoms yet?

Afm, cd 20. I took another OPK last night &
the line was darker & darker still this morning
It's still nowhere near as dark as the control. How long does the fade in usually take?
I'm a dork & started saving my pee sticks for reference but they seem to be fading away. Boo!

I hope everyone's well!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Missy, hope you are still able to have a fun time even though your friends are being a bit difficult. Sorry about the sunburn. I tan very easily and rarely burn, so my face, arms, and legs and everywhere else that is exposed when I exercise outside is tan. But I got burnt over the weekend on my chest and stomach wherever I missed the sunscreen. The heat is a bit more intense in Vegas.

Bright, everybody is different, but for me, once I see more than a very faint line, it usually goes to positive in a couple of days. I know other people have a very distinct fade-in pattern that takes longer. That's great that it is getting darker.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

S & I, any symptoms? Crossing my fingers for some promising betas!

MP, Clomid is super easy to take. I take two pills (50mg each) together every evening for the designated 5 days. MY RE nurse recommended to take them in the evening so that I could sleep off most of the symptoms. Last cycle, I didn't notice any symptoms really. But this go round, I'm a little nauseous, tired, and crampy. But still definitely doable. Yay for another positive OPK. Get as much BD'ing in as you can and elevate your pelvis/hip area for 20 minutes after if you can!

Brightspot, if the line is getting close to being the same as the control line, then be sure to test a couple of times a day so that you don't miss your big O! My fade happens gradually, but once it starts getting close, a positive usually happens within 2-3 days.

HOT, sorry AF arrived. You have such a great attitude though and I know it will all work out in due time for you. Oh and don't you worry...all babies are diamond babies!

Missy, try to enjoy the rest of vacation! I also have a hard time vacationing with other couples. I just think it's hard to coordinate everyones likes and dislikes. Try to go with the flow....

AFM, I am on CD5. I took my second dose of Clomid last night. Definitely have some cramping today and a little bit of nausea. Hopefully that means everything is working well down there! I think I am going to start my OPK's later this week. Next Wednesday will be a big day as I have my first ultrasound to check on my follicles and my acupuncture appt. This week is dragging for some reason. I'm ready for the weekend already!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats S&I!!!!! A line is a line is a line. And don't worry if you don't feel anything yet, it's normal. Just wait till week 6 or so. :bigsmile:

No time for proper catch up, just wanted to report about acupuncture. I LOVE it. I am trying to think of reasons so I can keep going forever. It's soooo relaxing. I feel so great afterwards. The first time he put some needles near my uterus to increase bloodflow to the area. The second time he did not because we assumed I ovulated. So he asks about your cycle, etc., and adjusts accordingly. I do know they ask lots of questions before you start. Doesn't hurt at all- occasionally I can feel one or two more than the others and it's a little uncomfortable for a few seconds and then it goes away. The ones in the ears are weird- mostly because you can hear it "pop" so it makes me cringe a bit. But doesn't hurt.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

MP, hope you get in some more well-timed BDing tonight before your sister and her boyfriend get there! It sounds like you've already gotten in some great BDing. Thanks for reassuring me about the cramping and darker line thing. I didn't realize that it took at least 48-72 hours for the HCG levels to double in some cases. At least my temp was still high this morning, right? DH woke up in the middle of the night last night, put his head on my hip, and said "Hello little embryo!", even though I already told him that it's still too early to be an embryo. :lol:

Missy, thanks! So sorry that your vacation has been a bit difficult, and that you have to deal with your friend's mood swings. I get sunburned easily, and it hardly ever gets tan either! Hope you get back in time to catch your egg!

BrightSpot, I think the only PG symptoms I'm having are the cramps usually after eating. I wonder if it's my uterus stretching or something, although maybe it's too early for that? If your OPK is getting darker, I would definitely start BDing now! My surge came and left in less than a day. It also went from faint line to what I call medium line (just barely lighter than the control line) in one day. But I didn't test the evening before that, so maybe I would have seen more of a fade-in if I did test. Like I said, I was way surprised the morning of CD14. I saved all of my pee sticks in a snack-sized Ziploc bag too. I've added my HCG sticks in there now!

Lizzy, thanks! I think my only symptoms are the cramps so far. I also got a migraine this afternoon, so I don't know what caused that. Does the Clomid affect your OPK results at all? How exciting about the ultrasound to see your little follies! Fingers crossed for you!

ChinaCat, thanks! I don't know what I'm feeling or not yet. I have just been noticing that there is something going on down there, usually after I've eaten. So glad that you love the acupuncture - it sounds like he knows what he's doing!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Lizzy, hope you are feeling a little better and having fewer side effects from the clomid. You just have a couple more days to go, right? Hopefully you will have one or two really good follicles this time around!

China, I'm glad you liked acupuncture so much. I've never tried it myself.

S&I, how are you? Hope your blood tests come back with reassuring results. Will you get the results today or do you have to wait? Sticky dust to you!

AFM, nothing too exciting. I'm thinking I either ovulated yesterday or will today. Neither of us got home until 8:30 last night, and we had to eat dinner and tidy up the house, but we managed to sneak in some BD'ing before my sister arrived. If I still have EWCM, we may just have to sneak it in again tonight, but otehrwise, I think we did the best we could.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

MP, glad you were able to get some BDing in last night - sounds like you covered it pretty well. I called my OB's office this morning, and was told that my HCG is only 39 and my progesterone is only 13.3. The NP that I spoke with said both levels are low, but it could simply be that the test was done really early at 12DPO. I am really really hoping that my HCG at least doubles when I go in for today's test.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

S&I, hope you aren't too stressed about what the NP said. As someone who has never been pregnant, I have no expertise in this area, but from everything I've read the thing that matters with the hcg is that it doubles appropriately, and not the number itself. As far as the progesterone, did they suggest putting you on a supplement just in case? Maybe that is something you can ask about to see if they think it is worth it. Crossing my fingers for you that your numbers are good today!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Hey guys, remember me?

First of all, S&I, congrats! 39 is a totally respectable # for 12DPO. Can't wait to see what your results are from the second test!

I just got back from Vegas (Monkey, we just missed each other!) for training (our other headquarters are down there, as is the girl who is leaving). Actually, she may not be leaving after all, which would be awesome. I was able to learn a lot and it was so much easier doing it in person rather than over the phone, so that was a big help. But man, Vegas is WAY too hot...111 one day, yuck!

I'm on CD6 right now. I was worried AF would be super heavy because I had such a long cycle (for me), but it was actually pretty mellow. And now it's gone, so that's even better.

Okay, I have a secret to share with all of you...are you ready? Shhhhhhh.......

I'm married! We were going to go to the courthouse right before the wedding and get legally married here, rather than worry about getting it done out of state. Well, for a variety of reasons (mainly insurance), we decided to just go ahead and get it done. We had a friend be our witness, and the three of us (and all of you!) are the only ones who know. We are trying to not consider ourselves married until our wedding, but every once in a while we will mention it to each other. My fiance (yes, still calling him that until our wedding) did say that if I accidentally got pregnant now, at least we're married. Ha!

Speaking of, I only have 3 more AFs until we start TTC. I can't wait! Last night we were walking around at Hot August Nights (big car show). I told him that next year when we are doing this I might be very pregnant. So weird to think about!

I know I missed basically everyone, but I'm pulling for all of you!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Whoa amc, that's a pretty big secret to keep. (I don't think I could do it). Congratulations! Hope you had fun in Vegas. Yes, it is hot there this time of year, but since there is very little humidity, it actually felt more comfortable for me than it does where I am from. We've been having 90-plus degree days with really high humidity for the past month.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

monkeyprincess|1313085925|2988672 said:
Whoa amc, that's a pretty big secret to keep. (I don't think I could do it). Congratulations! Hope you had fun in Vegas. Yes, it is hot there this time of year, but since there is very little humidity, it actually felt more comfortable for me than it does where I am from. We've been having 90-plus degree days with really high humidity for the past month.

Well, because we aren't really considering ourselves to be married, it's actually pretty easy to keep it a secret :) We don't want anything to take away from our wedding, you know?

See, for me Vegas is hot. I live in Reno, so it's just as dry but not quite as horribly hot. So I definitely felt it. Didn't have too much fun since I was working, but I did get to go to that awesome restaurant in Mandalay Bay with the wine tower, where the girls on ropes fly around and get wine as people order it. SO cool, and SOOOO yummy.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Chinacat, glad to hear the acupuncture went well. If anything, it is relaxing and that's worth it! They put them in your ears? Like in the ear canal? That kind of freaks me out. I have my first appt next Wednesday. I hope it goes as well as yours did.

S&I, try not to get too worked up about the betas yet. As long as they double every 48-72 hours you'll be fine. Will you get the results back today from your blood work? Regarding the progesterone, please ask your dr. about using progesterone suppositories (prometrium) to help supplement your progesterone level if it is still low. Keep us posted and try not to worry ok?

MP, glad to hear you are o'ing right on schedule! Great job on the BD'ing! I always feel good when I know we did our part you know? Then it is out of our hands at that point. Looking forward to some positive news for you at the end of your 2ww!

AMC, congratulations you married lady! That is so exciting! 3 more cycles then you are officially on the TTC train!

AFM, nothing new...just trucking along at CD6. I used an OPK today and there is a faint second line so I know I have some time before O. Feeling good today. No nausea or anything so that's encouraging!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

lizzyann|1313088339|2988701 said:
AFM, nothing new...just trucking along at CD6. I used an OPK today and there is a faint second line so I know I have some time before O. Feeling good today. No nausea or anything so that's encouraging!

CD6, me too!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Missy, sorry about the sunburn! I'm super pale too & can burn really easily. Have you been using aloe to help the burn? That can be awkward to vacation with another couple, especially when crazy mood swings are involved! Sometimes a bit of separation is nice. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!

lizzy, I'm sorry this round of clomid is giving you more side effects, but glad you're feeling better now. I'm so eager to hear how it goes on Wednesday!

China, I'm so glad you loved acupuncture! Thanks for sharing your experience. Maybe I'll be brave enough to check it out soon. :wacko: Do they usually put needles in your ears?

MP, it sounds like you guys are doing great on the BD front. I hope you & your sis are having a nice visit & sending you stealthy vibes in case you need them for tonight. :naughty:

S&I, I hope you're feeling ok & that today's bloodwork comes back with a good result. When do you find out? I don't know much about this, but sending you good, sticky, HCG-doubling dust. That's too cute that your DH is saying hi to your little bean. I love how you saved all of your tests in a snack sized ziplock! I tried saving mine taped to a post it but after several hours, the lines had faded (exposure to air?), so I threw them out.

amc, congratulations!! Did you get hitched in one of those fab Vegas wedding chapels? What a fun secret for you & your dh (and your PS friends) to keep. I'm glad your training session went well. That would be great if your colleague doesn't leave after all.

Thanks to everyone for the OPK advice. This is sort of confusing stuff. I'm CD 21 today. I took another OPK last night & the line seemed darker than yesterday morning's line. I think I had a little bit of EWCM, but not as much as the previous day. This morning's OPK was darker than last night's, but not sure if it was also darker than yesterday mornings. I wish I'd photographed them for comparison. None of the test lines has been as dark as the control line, though. Do you think that means I didn't O? I'm temping too & my temps have been higher for the past 2 days, but I also took them a bit later than usual & didn't sleep well the night before last, which I understand can lead to a higher temp? So not the most scientific of data.We BDed yesterday, the day before & on Saturday & Sunday.

How long should I keep testing with the OPKs?

Hi to anyone I missed!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

MP, the NP I spoke with this morning didn't suggest progesterone supplements yet because she said I should wait to see the results from my 2nd beta today. But they aren't testing my progesterone again today, so I think I want to stop by and see if I can actually talk to my OB about it.

amc, thanks! Wow, congrats on getting married, girlie! Funny that you still call your DH your fiance. ;))

Lizzy, I am trying not to worry but I tend to stress easily. I probably won't know my results from today's test until tomorrow or Friday. I am planning on stopping by my OB's office to see if I can convince her to give me some progesterone supplements. Do they only come in suppository form? Hope your OPK line starts getting darker and darker each day. Yay for no nausea!

ETA: BrightSpot, we must have been posting at the same time. Thanks for the sticky HCG-doubling dust - I need it! I'm going to get my blood drawn in about an hour, but I most likely won't know the results until tomorrow or Monday. I wonder if your LH just isn't as high as what the strips are testing for, before you ovulate. I would continue BDing though, since your lines are getting darker. Maybe test again later today?

AFM, I think I might be starting to spot - really light brown only when I wipe. I'm trying to convince myself that spotting is normal at all different times through pregnancies. But with my cramps/pains, I'm worried. I really want to talk to my OB in a little bit.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

S&I, I'm sorry to hear you are spotting. Talk about giving you more anxiety. If you can see or talk to your OB today, I'm sure that will make you feel better. I don't see any harm in doing the progesterone suppositories, so if your OB thinks that your prog # was low, I think she will prescribe it for you. I think you can do an injection too, but the suppositories really aren't that bad and it gives the progesterone where you need it most versus the injection. Did you already do your blood draw? Sometimes if it is done early enough in the day, your OB can access the results sooner. Best advice - try to talk to your OB, keep an eye on that spotting, and push to get your blood work back tomorrow the latest. Waiting till Monday is going to cause you to stress all weekend. Good luck lady. Keep us posted!

Brightspot, it is possible that you missed the surge on the OPK, but it sounds like you did a lot of BD'ing so you should be good. When do you normally O? You may want to pick up some CBE digi opk's if you need them next cycle. I like using the combination of the cheapies and the digi's. I find the digi's do a better job of confirming O.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

lizzyann|1313092081|2988745 said:
S&I, I'm sorry to hear you are spotting. Talk about giving you more anxiety. If you can see or talk to your OB today, I'm sure that will make you feel better. I don't see any harm in doing the progesterone suppositories, so if your OB thinks that your prog # was low, I think she will prescribe it for you. I think you can do an injection too, but the suppositories really aren't that bad and it gives the progesterone where you need it most versus the injection. Did you already do your blood draw? Sometimes if it is done early enough in the day, your OB can access the results sooner. Best advice - try to talk to your OB, keep an eye on that spotting, and push to get your blood work back tomorrow the latest. Waiting till Monday is going to cause you to stress all weekend. Good luck lady. Keep us posted!

I stopped by my OB's office, but she's out for the rest of the day doing a delivery. I talked to another NP while I was there and she said she would talk to my OB about the progesterone supplements. She said she would give me a call before they close today. I did find out that they don't do ultrasounds until the HCG levels are at least 2000! So I have a ways to go. She also marked my paperwork with STAT so they should be able to get my results by tomorrow. I'm waiting to get my blood drawn now. I have a facial appointment in an hour so I hope it helps to relax me a bit. I think my DH should do the laundry tonight instead of me!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

S&I, I'm sorry you are experiencing all of this uncertainty. I agree with Lizzy that you should push hard to get results by tomorrow, so you don't have to fret all weekend. Sticky dust headed your way! Keep us posted.

Brightspot, I would keep testing if I were you for a few days at least and continue to watch your temps. If you have been testing two times a day, it is less likely that you missed the surge. You can get close to ovulating and have EWCM and everything, but for whatever reason it doesn't happen, and then your body gears up to do it again. But on the other hand if your past 2 temps are in your post-ovulatory range and they stay up there, you probably already ovulated. Thanks for the stealthy vibes. It is probably overkill, but I want to feel like we did everything we could.

amc, we stayed in The Hotel, which is part of Mandalay Bay and went to that very restaurant for a drink. That's funny. So, when are you going to tell your friends and family that you are already married? I bet they'll be shocked! Hope you are enjoying "married" life so far :)

Lizzy, glad you're feeling better! I bet you are ready for the next few days to fly by!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

S&I, I'm sorry about the spotting. How stressful! I'm glad you were able to talk to the NP & that she'll definitely get more info from your OB today. Also good to have your test results before the weekend so you don't have to worry all weekend! I hope the blood draw goes well & that your facial is very relaxing. Keep us posted on what your OB says! <hugs>
AFM, I'll try another OPK this evening & see what happens.

lizzy,this is my first month doing the OPK's. I started testing once daily (FMU) on CD 13 & have been testing morning & evening for the past 3 days. My cycles have been kind of weird since coming off hbc (2 28-29 day cycles, 2 32 day cycles &, most recently 2 36-37 day cycles), so I don't really know what's up. I thought I started testing soon enough to see the LH surge, but maybe not.
Most of my temp charts haven't shown the biphasic temp shift, so I'm not even sure if I'm ovulating. (Though I just now switched to a bbt thermometer this month, so the previous data might not be great.)

MP, I'll keep testing for a bit, but was wondering if what you mentioned had happened (body gearing up to O, but not actually doing it). I'll keep an eye on my temps too & see what happens. It sounds like you guys are definitely on it this month. I hear ya about wanting to make sure you did the best you could.

I guess I'll keep testing/BD-ing for a few days to see if anything changes. We're going out of town tomorrow for the weekend. Old house, thin walls, lots of family might not give us much opportunity, though. I'll check out the CBE digi's for next cycle. Thanks!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock

No they don't put needles in your ear canals! I would faint. They just put them in the very tips of your ears, like at the top where all the cartilege is.

S&I try not to stress (I know, I know). Deep breath, there's nothing you can do in the meantime and it is what it is. Sounds slightly harsh, but that always makes me feel better. Cramping is normal, brown spotting is normal. Crossing my fingers you get some clarification either way before the weekend! Hang in there.

Congrats on getting married, AMC! :appl:

Brightspot- NO idea on the OPK's. This what I meant by stressing me out. ;)) I did use the CBE smiley face ones first and they seemed easier than the lines, only because either it's there or it isn't and you don't have to determine how dark the line is. How many cycles are you off BCP?

Hope everyone is good, work is crazy so no time to comment on everyone, but here and rooting for all of you.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

China, so glad they don't put needles in your ear canal! Yipes!
Yeah, I'm definitely stressing myself out. I had to step away from the computer after doing
a little too much Internet research & convincing myself I have pcos. (no crazy acne, but do have a few
stray hairs in areas I wish I didn't)
I went off the pill in January.
I definitely like the idea of either a smiley face or not-no analyzing
the darkness of that darned test line.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

MP, thanks for the sticky dust! I did confirm with the nurse who drew my blood that my OB would have access to my results tomorrow, so I am going to call them first thing in the morning.

BrightSpot, my facial was relaxing - thanks! I hope you can confirm O soon, with 3 days of high temps. Are you seeing more consistency with the BBT thermometer?

ChinaCat, thanks for reminding me that I can't do anything. I really hope that I'm worried for nothing, and that I'll find out everything is okay tomorrow with the test results.

AFM, I got a voicemail from the NP as soon as I left the blood lab, saying that she talked to my OB, who agreed that I needed the Prometrium, so she called in my prescription. But just now, the pharmacist at Walgreens said that she needed to confirm with my OB because the suppository directions were unusual for the oral capsules! Ugh, I'm so frustrated because my OB office is already closed for the day. I just decided to call the after hours emergency line, even though it's not exactly an emergency, but the lady I spoke to said she would page the on-call NP and have her call me back. Fingers crossed that she calls back before Walgreens closes in 3 hours! ETA: the on-call nurse called me back, but since she's not in the actual office, she can't look at my records to check on what the actual prescription should be. So I've done all I can do tonight, and will have to call the office when they open at 8AM tomorrow.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium

S&I, That whole emergency line thing is confusing. I've called several times, when my situation was perhaps not an actual emergency, but was urgent enough to me that I didn't want to wait til morning, and I always got a response. I think you are totally justified for calling. In fact, if I didn't get a call back within 30 mins, I'd call again!! The operators who take the msgs would always say to expect a call back within 30, and if not, to call back again. Sounds like your dr's office prescribed oral capsules, but gave instructions for suppositories :confused: , which is easily corrected by your doctor with one call to pharmacy. Keep calling if you don't hear back!!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Loves Vintage|1313109779|2988957 said:
S&I, That whole emergency line thing is confusing. I've called several times, when my situation was perhaps not an actual emergency, but was urgent enough to me that I didn't want to wait til morning, and I always got a response. I think you are totally justified for calling. In fact, if I didn't get a call back within 30 mins, I'd call again!! The operators who take the msgs would always say to expect a call back within 30, and if not, to call back again. Sounds like your dr's office prescribed oral capsules, but gave instructions for suppositories :confused: , which is easily corrected by your doctor with one call to pharmacy. Keep calling if you don't hear back!!

Thanks LV, the on-call nurse did call me back relatively fast, but she couldn't help out because she didn't have access to my file since she wasn't at the actual office. So I still have to wait until tomorrow. Oh well, I really hope that I can find out tomorrow morning that my HCG levels have doubled, so I can calm down a bit.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium

S&I|1313113289|2988992 said:
Loves Vintage|1313109779|2988957 said:

Thanks LV, the on-call nurse did call me back relatively fast, but she couldn't help out because she didn't have access to my file since she wasn't at the actual office. So I still have to wait until tomorrow. Oh well, I really hope that I can find out tomorrow morning that my HCG levels have doubled, so I can calm down a bit.

Grrrr to that nurse for not having access to your file!! I hope your HCG numbers have doubled too! Fingers crossed!!

jas

Brilliant_Rock

S&I -- I am keeping everything crossed for you today! Hang in there! I can only imagine the stress you are feeling right now.

Congrats amc!

Hi everyone!

I got a quick SMILEY positive on my OPK on Wednesday morning (FMU, which clearblue said was fine). Seriously only lastest about 5 hours, cuz I tested again. Gone. Been gone ever since, no matter when I poas.

Still haven't had a temp shift 2 days later. So, either I'm going to ovulate today or I'm not going to ovulate this month. I've never had that before, but between the m/c and my newfound cyst, I wouldn't be surprised.

Still have watery cm -- not a lot, though. BD the day before the +, the day of, and am trying to get DH to take his pants off before he goes on a trip this weekend.

Why oh why can't my lady parts do things in a textbook fashion?

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock

Jas- I am no expert on the OPK's, but I did FMU and it seemed fine. The CBE actually recommends that if you can't hold your pee for 4 hours like me. :)) The experts will surely chime in, but I think some of them have mentioned that if they don't test often they can miss it???? Anyways, this cycle might just be weird for you given all that's been going on so if you don't end up o'ing, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Get that man to take his pants off, just in case. :cheeky:

S&I- Just checking in on you. Hope all is ok this morning.

Btw, I always read FMU as FML and it throws me off. ;))

A little Friday fun: Can anyone write an entire sentence filled with mostly acronyms? Let's see-

"AFM, OMG CBE OPK fell in FMU (ewww), so no idea if O but do have EWCM so GOTF with DH. BTW, ROFLMAO, MIL walked in. FML! Dead. Dust me for BFP my first round off BCP!"

Ok that one is silly and not very good, but you get the idea. Trying to get even less real words in there. Btw, NONE of that is true!!! :bigsmile:

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

S&I, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you today and hoping you get reassuring news! Sticky dust!

Jas, I don't think you have anything to be worried about. Some people have short surges, and I think it is pretty normal not to ovulate for 48 hours after your positive OPK. It is also normal fo the temp to take a couple days to rise. Hopefully you'll get some clarity soon. Sounds like your BD timing was good though!

China, you're too funny. I never thought I would be using all of these acronyms. It's like we speak a secret language.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results