shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

MM, any plans on when you might test? Hope your iphone makes a miraculous recovery, my mom put her blackberry through the wash and was able to recover it with the rice trick.

C-tek, hope you are having a fun weekend with your friend!

S&I, I was only testing in the mornings since they were showing up completely negative, but I figured once I got a slight second line I would move to testing 2x a day...more on that below. Hope your temps keep going up!

amc, very cute that your FI is starting to get excited about babymaking. November will be here in no time!

Hi Brightspot! Hope everything is going well for you!

Lizzy, since this is my first cycle off BC I really don't know how long my cycles are. I've been on BC I would say 95% of the time for the last 10 years, with a few months off here or there. Way back in my teens I had a pretty regular 28 day cycle, but I know things might have changed since then. Fingers crossed for you tomorrow, and happy belated birthday.

HOT I hope your oysters do the trick this month!

mp, ouch! I hope your neck is feeling better soon!

AFM, I guess posting my update on the thread was the hint my ovaries needed. I saw a slight second line on Friday morning and it got gradually darker Friday night and then Saturday morning, and a few hours ago it was super dark. I feel very proud of my ovaries for getting it together. I called DH to come look at it and said "look, I'm releasing an egg!" He said, "wait a second...sorry, I was making a million sperm. Now what did you do again?" He thinks he's so funny. :lol:

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock

Octavia - I used the heater vents in the car to dry mine out before I turned it on! It is amazing what they recover from. I thought mine was dead for sure!

MP - I suffer from neck/ shoulder / back pain from poor posture all the time. Do you have a heat pack? Put some heat on it and get DH to gently massage it for you. I find stretching helps also, and an anti inflammatory if you have any. I hope it gets better soon. That pain is the worst.

S&I - ha ha I always wonder if it's gas pain too! I ended up having a real sharp pin prick type pain right down near my pubic bone yesterday, so now I'm wondering if that was it?! I won't be temping, just using the OPKs next month. I kinda made a deal with DH that we would try now as long as I didn't get all crazy about it, so im kinda breaking that rule by getting the OPKs. I'm justifying it by only using to confirm that I am actually ovulating for a couple of months and then I'll go back to not using them, well that's what I'm telling myself anyway :) yay for being 1dpo! We can go crazy in the wait together :D

Steph - you DH is funny, that's something my DH would say.

So for those that feel O pain, can you give me a better idea about where exactly you feel the pain? Or any doctors that may be reading along... How far up does the uterus and ovaries sit in the abdomen? Something is telling me that they are no higher than the pubic bone so that's where the O pain should be? Any insights? TIA.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock

I don't have time to catch up entirely but I wanted to chime in on the O pain thing. I typically feel it a few inches towards my middle from my hip bones and maybe 1/2 way vertically between my hip bone and pubic bone. I'm sure someone who has been off of HBC longer than I have can give a better answer!

Happy Birthday Lizzy!

StephBolt- Yay for a positive OPK! That news made my day.

I promise I'll come back later and do a better catch up!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Steph, that's exactly what I did this cycle. I tested every morning starting on CD10, seeing only super faint test lines. Then on the morning of CD14, I got a normal/medium test line that was still not as dark as the control line, so I went ahead and took another test that evening. I'm glad I did, because the evening test turned out to be positive. Glad your OPKs have confirmed O for you!

HOT, I'm trying not to think too much about any symptoms since I never seemed to have noticed any ever. I feel like my mind may be fabricating any twinges. When do you think you will test this cycle?

Clairitek, thanks for describing where you feel your O pains. I really think that is what I was feeling yesterday afternoon, but didn't want to take it too seriously since I have never noticed it in any previous cycles.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock

We are about to begin TTC and I am going to get the ovulation kit, prenatals, etc this week. Any suggestions for brands to chose or stay away from? Any places to get good deals?

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

BFN today (11dpo). :(( I'll wait till Wed and test again before stopping progesterone but it's not looking good. I wonder if I even actually ovulated. I'll call my RE to check my ovaries on Wed if still BFN. I just find it hard to believe that I didn't get pregnant if I did indeed ovulate based on my past history. I was so positive for this cycle too. ;(

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Ah Lizzy, I'm sorry about the BFN :(( I know you don't want to have false hope, but there is still a chance your ovulation was a bit delayed, and it is still too early. And if not, you have already have a plan in place for the next step. I feel confident that you will be pregnant soon. My thoughts are with you Lizzy.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Centralsquare, I think a lot of us on here use wondfo OPKs. They are really cheap, and you can order them from Amazon. If you want to confirm it with a digital OPK, Clear Blue Easy Digitals seem to be the favorite around here. RIght now I'm just using a generic prenatal vitamin from Target.

S&I, sounds like you ovulated. Were your temps up again today?

HOT, from what I know about O pain, it can vary. Sometimes when you O, blood is released and it causes irritation in different places in your pelvis. What you felt probably was O pain. I don't feel O pain, but I have had an ovarian cyst burst. That's the worst! Thanks for the advice on the neck pain. I tend to hunch over and get really tense when I am working really hard on something, so I think that is what happened. It feels much better today, but I need to be careful not to aggravate it again.

Steph, ha, your hubby's comment was funny. Yay for a positive OPK! It's exciting isn't it?!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Oh Lizzy, I'm sorry about the BFN, but I think I remember some of the BTDT moms said that Clomid does delay your O a little bit. I'm hoping it was just too early to test. I"m thinking about you either way, and I agree with Monkey you have a plan in place, so you're in a more prepared position than you were before.

~LC

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Thanks Monkey and LC. This is a perfect situation where temping would have been beneficial. I got a smiley in the evening on cd17 (tues) and the morning of cd18 (wed). But then I ran out of digi's and used cheapies for the next couple of days and they still looked kinda positive (cd19 -CD20). I had bought more digi's and it was negative on CD20 (fri). I considered cd18 my O day, but maybe it could have been CD19 or CD20, thus explaining a negative test. Or I'm just not pregnant or I didn't ovulate. I am going to be so annoyed if I find out that I didn't ovulate using clomid. Maybe I'm better off trying another month naturally then. :errrr:

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Lizzy, I am so sorry about the BFN today - I was so sure you would be posting your BFP today!!! I have also read that Clomid can delay your ovulation, so maybe that happened to you and you are actually testing too early. I really hope that is the case, and that you will get a BFP by Wednesday. Fingers still crossed for you, my friend!

MP, my temp dropped this morning by 0.1 degrees, but FF gave me solid crosshairs when I entered it! I was not expecting those to show up until tomorrow's high temp. It is showing my O day on CD14 where I had my LH surge. I still think my O day was on CD15 because 97.5 seems to be a normal pre-O temp for me and my average coverline temp is 97.6, so I'm not sure what to think. I guess time will tell. Here is my chart:

centralsquare, welcome! :wavey: I am on my 2nd bottle of the Target brand prenatal pills. They come in a white bottle with pink text, with 200 pills. I also ordered the Wondfo ovulation tests from Amazon to use this cycle. Are you planning on taking your BBT (basal body temperature) and charting as well?

si_cycle1_ff_chart_0731.jpg

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock

monkeyprincess|1312120649|2981054 said:
Centralsquare, I think a lot of us on here use wondfo OPKs. They are really cheap, and you can order them from Amazon. If you want to confirm it with a digital OPK, Clear Blue Easy Digitals seem to be the favorite around here. RIght now I'm just using a generic prenatal vitamin from Target.

Very helpful, thank you!

jas

Brilliant_Rock

Hi all -- and please excuse the quick me-centered post (again)...

Still bleeding...have been bleeding off and on for a month now, with a 3 day respite two weeks ago. Spoke with a nurse Friday...she said she'll speak with me again Monday, but that this could be "normal."

Normal kinda sucks.

I really do want to get along to the business of TTC, but I am enjoying following everyone's stories here.

More later...we've had a lot of house guests and I'm writing this between entertaining tons o' inlaws. :)

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

I'm so sorry Lizzy! I hope you just tested early and get better news soon!

No symptoms going on for me. Guess we'll see what happens!

Update on the BIL story:
Our friend whose father owns the timeshare in Myrtle Beach told BIL that they can't add another person t to the room so he is trying to find a hotel near us so he can still ride down with us :o So he's paying for her flight here, her hotel stay, and everything else. Oh my. I wouldn't doubt that he'd back out of the trip if he can find a cheap hotel. He was complaining that he doesn't even have money to eat out down there. That was even before this girl was coming along and he all these extra expenses!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Happy Monday ladies! :wavey:

jas, so sorry you are still bleeding! I hope your talk with the nurse today will be helpful and that you can move on to TTC soon.

Missy, when are you going to test? I can't believe your BIL is going to pay for everything for this girl and they haven't even met in person yet! Wow, I'm looking forward to hearing more about the drama...

AFM, I am on CD18 and either 3 or 4 DPO. FF's advanced method has me at 4DPO, but changes to 3DPO using the FAM method. Which one do you think is more accurate, or does it really matter? Since my last cycle's LP was only 10 days, when do you think I should test?

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

S&I - I know, crazy isn't it!! And I found out today that BIL will not be able to do anything with us at the resort (pool, bar, any other activities) because he is not staying with us. So it's like a seperate vacation. He really didn't think this through very well!

I did cave in and tested the last two mornings and BFN, but that's pretty early to get a + anyway. Today is 10DPO, maybe I won't get a + for another couple days...either that or AF will come which is making me mad because we leave for vacation this Sunday! I no longer have cramps, bloating, or irritability (PMS) like I did last cycle before AF came so I'm confused! So I'm still playing the waiting game for now. Yippee! I finally watched the Great Sperm Race and I was like :o most of the time learning about how difficult it really is and how it is basically a miracle when the sperm meets the egg. Totally amazing to me!! I definitely recommend watching it.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock

Lizzy- Sorry about your BFN! I hope that it really is a case of delayed ovulation this month. I feel terrible about this disappointment.

S&I- Great chart! Yay for solid cross-hairs!!

AMC- Your FI is adorable with his planning of the baby making on the cruise. Sounds like he has really thought this through!

HOT- So sweet of your DH to call and request oysters. Has the shucking gotten any easier?

MP- Neck pain/muscle spasms are THE WORST. I hope things have eased up for you since the incident.

SB- Your DH is a riot. I've always thought that.

Jas- Sorry about the continued spotting and bleeding. I can't imagine how frustrating that is for you. I hope you're able to really move on soon and work on getting pregnant soon.

Missy- I'm still hoping for your BFP! It is early yet!

Central Square- Good luck gathering all of your supplies for TTC!

AFM- CD5. Had a super super short period, again. Basically only bled for 4 days. I hope this isn't another short cycle! I have an annual exam appointment for tomorrow afternoon with an all-female practice. Was supposed to be last week but the doctor I'm with also does deliveries so I'm sure she had other things to do and had to move it. I'm back to temping this cycle. My temps DID come down after a day as some of you said they might and they are consistent with the same point in my cycle last month. My friend who was visiting this weekend told me that her doctor told her to start with prenatals a year before TTC. I guess I'll be going to Target tonight to get some vitamins. Or maybe I'll just do the folic acid?

Octavia

Ideal_Rock

Just popping in to ask whether anyone who temps has ever had a cycle with abnormally low temperatures. My normal pre-o range is about 96.8-97.2, which goes up to around 97.7-98.1 during my LP. This cycle, my temps have been in the 96.4-96.8 range and o is definitely delayed (I've been very regular in that department since coming off HBC 7 months ago). I know some cycles can just be odd, but I think it's kind of bizarre to have temps that low. And I don't have a GYN right now because she moved away, and I was going to wait until I also move to establish a new one because it seemed silly to get a new one here for 3 months if I didn't need to -- I could probably call one of the other docs in her old group if things turn worrisome, though, since I'm technically still a patient there. I'm sure it's nothing serious, I'm just comfuzzled!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock

Morning ladies!

Jas- That's so frustrating. Your doctor said that was normal? Seems like a lot for an early miscarriage, but as we all know, there is nothing "normal" about this whole process. Mine was totally different (13 weeks, D/C, etc) so I don't know but the recovery was pretty awful for me. I hope you are clear clear clear soon. Speaking of, in my mind, you will have two girls next named Coco and Yvonne. No? :cheeky:

HOT- Fortune cookie, that's cute! Yes, the app is funny but it's so generic I'm not really counting on it. But it's fun to check every day! "GOTF" means "Get On The Floor" and it was just another euphemism for BD. I think Mandarine coined it back in the day. Wow, 11 and 17! Are you hoping for another girl? Exciting and LUCKY, you will have a live-in babysitter. ;)) I have never temped before and it was fine. If you have pretty regular cycles, sounds like you hit enough days in there. Are you in Australia I take it?

Lizzy- Happy belated birthday! And it's not over till it's over. Just give it some time. I don't ever test until I'm actually late for this reason, the stress will kill you! ;)) Do you mind giving me a quick recap of your history? Or I can go back and find it if you know when you joined the thread. Just curious so I can keep your "journey" in perspective. Wishing you a BFP this week!

Centralsquare- Welcome! :wavey:

Clarietek- Hmmm, I only have 4/5 day cycles and I have a clockwork 29/30 day cycle. Are you sure that 4 days is "short"? As for prenatals, I would definitely start taking them now. And I would take the full ones, not just foilc acid. It can't hurt and the vitamins are beneficial to a lot of the stuff that gets formed right away before you even know you're preggo.

AFM- Interesting about the OPK. I am using them and I actually find it more stressful than just going with the flow! I guess before, it was like it could be happening, but I didn't worry about it. With the OPK, it says "no" then I start stressing about what if I'm not ovulating, what if something is wrong, etc etc, even though I am not even due to O yet! There is something weird about peeing on sticks that makes you want to see something.

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock

Lizzy, I am so sorry you didn't get your BFP. I am holding out hope that you are just slightly off in when you O'ed and will get better news Wednesday.

HOT, I felt similar pain last night almost exactly where Ctek described it- I was wondering if that could be O pain as well.

centalsquare, I am just taking folic acid along with my regular multivitamin, and I use the Wondfros others have mentioned. You can buy a combo of OPKs and pregnancy tests for a great price.

S&I, great chart! Yay for crosshairs!

jas, still hoping things clear up soon for you.

Missy, wow, your BIL is certainly being accomodating of this girl. Crazy! I hope it doesn't turn into a totally miserable vacation for him. Hope that BFP shows up later this week!

Clairitek, as I mentioned to centralsquare, I just take folic acid. I have heard the iron in prenatals can have some negative side effects on the digestive tract, so I figured I wouldn't subject myself to that before I had to. Plus DH takes folic acid already, so we had a big bottle of it sitting around - lazy always wins!

Octavia, weird about your temps being lower. I can't be much help since this is my first cycle temping, but hope it is just a strange fluke and nothing to worry about.

Chinacat, I kind of felt the same way when I started using the OPKs this month. I started on CD9 and I think I was expecting to see something by CD13 or 14 even though I knew there is a wide range of normal, and I definitely started to stress out about it a little. But I am way too much of a control freak to not know, so guess I will just deal with it.

AFM, got positive OPKs Saturday night, Sunday morning, and Sunday night, and it's starting to fade out today. I'm mad I didn't get my temp on Saturday morning, but I woke up suddenly to a phone call and jumped out of bed to get that without thinking. Sunday and today's temp was a solid rise from what I saw Friday though. Looks like if I put in another high temp tomorrow I will get crosshairs putting O at Friday, but that seems weird to me since I had positive tests Saturday night and Sunday as well as some EWCM Sunday. Ah well, I'm not that worried about pinpointing it exactly this cycle since we aren't trying. I'm happy enough to see I most likely Oed. One of my dear friends welcomed a baby boy yesterday, and it was crazy thinking that could be us a year from now.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

Lizzy and Missy: Sorry to hear about the negative tests. I'm hoping it's because you O'd a couple days later than you thought so the tests were just early. Sending positive vibes both your ways!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock

ChinaCat|1312216432|2981635 said:
Clairtek- Hmmm, I only have 4/5 day cycles and I have a clockwork 29/30 day cycle. Are you sure that 4 days is "short"? As for prenatals, I would definitely start taking them now. And I would take the full ones, not just foilc acid. It can't hurt and the vitamins are beneficial to a lot of the stuff that gets formed right away before you even know you're preggo.

I think I'm basing my judgement of "short" off of my memories of my period when I haven't been on HBC. I recall more than one day of heavy flow and more of a tapering off than an abrupt stop. The last time I was off of HBC for an extended period was before I got married and I could have sworn that it lasted more than 4 days but I really could be wrong. Its been about two years since I've been completely off of HBC. I'm very curious to see what will happen in a few weeks.

Steph- Thinking back to my cycle last month I had the positive OPK start the day before my dip. I would say it was the most blazing red positive the day OF my temp drop. I put in a + on my chart on CD 14 and CD 15 and FF gave me O on CD 15. Did you drink at all this weekend before bed? Last month I had high temps on both weekend days due to alcohol and eratic sleep schedules. Perhaps that gave you an artificial elevated temps on yesterday morning?

MerryMary

Rough_Rock

Hi Ladies - just a quick pop in to say that like Lizzy and Missy, I also got a BFN yesterday and today :cry: and like Missy I also have lost all symptoms that make me feel like I could be preggo. It's a bummer, but I will test again everyday until AF shows at the end of the week. I have my Amazon cart ready to go for next cycle in case AF comes.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Missy and MM, sorry to hear about your BFNs today. Sorry MM, I cannot remember what day you are on, but Missy, I do know that some people are not able to get a positive at 10DPO. Keep your chin up. If not this month, you will just try again!

Clairitek, I think a 4-day AF is normal and nothing to be worried about. I seem to remember having 5 or 6 day AFs before going on BC, but since I have gotten off, they are never longer than about 3 days, and even then, they are tapering off after a couple days. This is going to be a total do-as-I-say, not-as-I do comment, but try not to worry. You just got off BC, right? It will take awhile for everything to regulate.

Steph, I'm having trouble keeping straight who is trying and who's not trying, but congrats on O'ing. That bodes well for when you start trying.

China, I think there is definitely something to the over-monitoring causing more stress. If you've gotten pregnant easily before, maybe you just want to stick with what worked in the past?

Octavia, I don't have any advice on the lower temps. If I were you, I would probably wait another cycle before getting to worried about it. If you continue to see a trend of lower temps, then maybe you can find out about getting your thyroid checked.

Jas, hang in there! You will be TTCing again before you know it!

Lizzy, thinking of you. Still doing an eagle pose.

AFM, I finally broke down and told my sister (who also had trouble conceiving) about what has been going on with me. I had been trying to keep it quiet from family because I just wanted to be able to tell them I was pregnant, but now the cat is out of the bag. It felt good to get it off my chest. I think she was surprised about how much I already knew, so she didn't have a whole lot of new information, but she was really understanding and could relate. Her advice to me was just to have fun this month and not monitor since I will seeing my doctor next month anyway. She reminded me that once I am pregnant and have a baby, all of this TTC stress will be forgotten. I am going to try to take her advice and not worry about it so much this month. Ha, yeah right!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Missy, 10 DPO is really early, but you already knew that! :naughty: Since your pre-AF symptoms are different than your previous cycles, maybe that is a good sign! Fingers crossed for you, my friend! Hope the BIL thing isn't stressing you out!

Clairitek, I don't think 4 days is really all that short. I remember my periods used to be a lot heavier and last a lot longer when I was younger. I think Dreamer posted that she always has very light periods that only lasted 2-3 days, and she had no problems conceiving. Dreamer, if you are lurking and my recollection is wrong, please correct me! I would also suggest that you get regular prenatals that includes folic acid, instead of getting just folic acid separately. I take the Target brand ones, that come in a bottle of 200, and they seem to have the same stuff as the more expensive brands.

Octavia, I don't have any advice for you regarding your low temps this cycle. Sorry! Hopefully it will go back to normal soon.

ChinaCat, I was going through the exact same thing as you! This was my first cycle using them, and I started testing on CD10. I had 4 days worth of tests that all showed the faintest test lines ever, and I was starting to wonder if they just weren't going to work for me (since I have read on this thread that they don't work for everyone). But on the morning of CD14, I had a clear test line, and by the evening, the test line was clearly positive. It seemed to happen really fast, like others have mentioned.

Steph, I have seen FF move O day for many people. Based on your OPKs, I would think you Oed on Saturday or Sunday, but a rise in temp usually means that you have already Oed, so maybe that's why FF would put you as Oing on Friday. Just keep recording your temps, and see what happens in the next few days.

Mary, so sorry about your BFN! How many DPO are you today? Maybe you are also testing too early? Good luck!

MP, doesn't it feel good to talk it out with your sister? I think her idea of just having fun this cycle is a good one! I know it would be hard for me too though, since I seem to be so anal about this stuff. It's all I can think of these days!

Lizzy, I still have my fingers crossed for you to get that BFP this week!

MerryMary

Rough_Rock

S&I - I "think" (not temping or OPKs) that I am 10 or 11DPO today. I would expect AF on Friday if she is going to drop by so I agree that I could still just be early and I really hope that is the case. Thanks for everyone's support.

Sorry I will be back tomorrow to add hellos to everyone, today has just been crazy at work, but I'm heading home now since my dad, sister and BIL are coming over for dinner and to watch a baseball game!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

S&I - My OPK was almost positive on CD20 in the evening and CD21 in the morning, definitely positive at 1pm on CD21 and then negative by 6pm on the same day!! So my surge seems to fade pretty fast. EWCM on CD19 and 20 and watery in CD21. We only BD'd the two days before my positive, so CD19 and 20. I'm still waiting to see if that was enough!

Started to feel some twinges below my belly button this evening...not exactly crampy...I just feel it here and there. On Friday which was 7DPO, I couldn't get enough to eat. Okay enough overanalyzing everything :tongue:

Got an update on the BIL situation again! - The mystery girl was "at the airport" and texted him and said she needed $1,000 for the flight here from Africa! :o He said absolutely NOT! Supposedly she was to pay for this visit and he'd pay for her next month when she was going to move in with him. He is done with her. He called DH to tell him and DH said it could have been a scam and she just wanted the money and wasn't even planning on buying a plane ticket! So BIL had to call our friends and appologize and ask if he could still stay with all of us next week and he would give them money because they had to deal with all of this. They don't want his money, they just asked that we put it all behind us and not let it ruin the vacation so everything is back as originally planned. Thankful that this is over with! And now we can all enjoy vacation. Wooohooo!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Mary, I hope you are just testing a bit early like Lizzy and Missy. I would continue testing each morning until AF comes, but that's probably because I like to POAS and obsess. :nono:

Missy, sounds like you BDed on the most important days, so there's still hope! I know what you mean about not wanting to over-analyze any twinges or pains you might have. I keep feeling like there is something different in my lower belly area too, even though I am only 3-4 DPO! Wow, I cannot believe that girl did that - I thought match.com would have done a better job screening out scammers? Good thing your BIL was smart enough to say no and end things with her. At least you guys always have something interesting to remind your BIL about, if he ever falls for something similar in the future! :naughty:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock

Claritek - thanks for your description on the O pain. It sounds pretty much in the same area that I had the pain on friday (and the other months) the pain i had on saturday was different, but im glad that what i have been thinking is O pain all these months still probably is. My AF is typically only 4 days as well, I thought that was fairly normal. (Before HBC as a teenager it was longer as well) I have a friend who only has AF for 2 days max and she has 2 boys so it hasn't affected her in a negative way! The oyster shucking has become a lot easier! My BIL showed me a trick, you put them on a hot bbq for a few moments and the top pops enough to get the shucker in. It has made it a lot easier for sure.

S&I - how are you going? I wont test until AF is at least late. I don't want to waste the money on tests when im probably not KU anyway. Thats a nice chart that you have there. I want on now :) Sorry i have no idea when you should test, maybe 10DPO?

CS - welcome! i'm no help as im in Australia so i don't have access to the same brands and products, it sounds like you have some great info anyway.

Lizzy - oh i am sorry! perhaps the chlomid messed around with your ovulation more that you thought and i was just too early to test? Fingers crosseed for you!!

MP - Glad that your neck is feeling better! I've got the neck pain today, ouch! (My chiro keeps telling me just to give up work and then it will be better... if only. ha!)

jas - i hope you can get some answers soon too. It must be very frustrating for you.

Missy - sorry for the BFN! hopefully it is just too early for you to test. Fingers crossed. I haven't seen the great sperm raced but i watched something similar recently and you are right, it really is a miracle that the two ever meet! That is an interesting development with your BIL, at least your holiday shouldn't be compromised now (im so selfish ha ha). OMG - just saw your update! holy moly! what a scammer, oh well better he knows now and not when she got here. Hopefully this was a cheap lesson in learning not to be so trusting and generous.

Octavia - Sorry i am no help at all in that department.

China - Thanks for the acronym breakdown. I NEVER would have guessed that one! I had to laugh when you mentioned the live in baby sitter, because I was going to mention it as well but i thought i had better not. hehe :) Yeah i am in Perth, i find the app great for just keeping track of where i am. I haven't looked at it for a few days and i have already lost count. I hear you on the 'going with the flow' thing. Sometimes i feel like the less information you have the better because there is less to stress about! I will be joining you in POAS stress land next month. ;))

steph - yay for O'ing! When do you officially start trying? (sorry, i forgot). Yeah i am thinking i was right about the original pain being O pain, its simialr to yours as well.

Merry - hang in there! im sorry about the BFN. hopefully it is just too early to pick it up.

AFM I am somewhere in 2WW land. Not sure where though but ive got at least a week until AF will be showing so I'm trying to relax and remind myself that its just too soon for symptoms.

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock

Clairitek, good point about the weekend temps being high due to drinking, I may have enjoyed a few glasses of wine. ;)) I have usually experienced shorter AF off the pill (the few times I've gone off in the last 10 years). On the pill it would drag out for 6 or 7 days...mostly spotting at the end but still I am hopefull it will be shorter again.

MM, so sorry about your BFN. Hopefully you were just too early.

mp, I'm glad you told your sister, even if she can't offer you any advice on getting KU having that emotional support IRL will hopefully be a great help for you.

S&I, I think my lack of temp on Saturday is hurting FF's prediction - if I put in a low temp then it moves O to Saturday. I'll have to keep that in mind for future months and really try and get temps right around O. Hoping this is your month!

Missy, thank goodness your BIL wised up! It sounds like he was totally getting scammed. Hopefully you all will be able to enjoy your vacation now - it starts this weekend?

hot, we are planning on trying in September. I started a new job in March, and in the US you need to be at your job 1 year before giving birth to be eligible for FMLA leave (which sadly doesn't pay you anything, but ensures your job is protected for 12 weeks). So I want a buffer just in case something were to happen and I give birth early, and more time to establish myself at the job, get through some reviews, etc. I'm thinking good thoughts for you this month!

Missy, lizzy, MM, thinking of you ladies and still holding out hope for a BFP!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results