carat
color
clarity

The Moonstone - Chapters 1-5

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven said:
I'm so far behind! I really had horrible timing when I proposed a PS book club the week before I started a new school year in a new school. BUUUT, here I am. Better late than never, right?

Most definitely! It's so nice to see you, Haven! Whenever you post, it is most welcome, I assure you!

Hugs,
Deb
:read:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Im done, and ready for chats =) i enjoyed it, couldnt put it down once i got into it!! and im super proud because i guessed it - and i never guess right :wavey: :praise:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blackpaw said:
Im done, and ready for chats =) i enjoyed it, couldnt put it down once i got into it!! and im super proud because i guessed it - and i never guess right

Congratulations on finishing the book, blackpaw. I'm glad we have one more active discussion member! I hope to keep up with all of you who have finished although I am still plodding along!

Deb/AGBF

jas

Brilliant_Rock
*Runs into thread* Just got the book!!!
*Runs out of thread*

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jas said:
*Runs into thread* Just got the book!!!
*Runs out of thread*

Well! It's about time you showed up! I was waiting for you ever since you defended me in Hangout! I'm a scaredy cat poster and I need someone to hold my hand. I figured you'd be my friend, jas!

By the way, I'm at the point where Rachel has been ejected from a house in Brighton.

Hugs,
Deb

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Deb, I think I'm right on your tail. I'll have some time to read tomorrow and hopefully a lot of quality reading time this weekend.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elrohwen said:
Deb, I think I'm right on your tail. I'll have some time to read tomorrow and hopefully a lot of quality reading time this weekend.

Are you still in Connecticut, Elrohwen? I am here at the moment, although legally I am a resident of Virginia, staying with my father while my daughter goes to school.

Deb/AGBF

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Yep! I'm still living in CT for at least another year or two, until we buy a house in the Hudson Valley. We should do a CT GTG!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just thought I'd log into one of the theads and say a few words. I am still reading, but not at a very fast pace. (I have not been in a great mood.) I am now at the point where Franklin Blake, upset by Rachel's continued coldness, has returned to Yorkshire to see what he can do to solve the problem of the missing diamond.

Deb/AGBF

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I just finished today! I kind of guessed the major details of the ending in the first half of the story, but definitely not a lot of the details.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm still reading, but very slowly. I have a lot of work to read so I can provide feedback, and my IRL book club is meeting this Friday to discuss a Nicholas Sparks book that I am completely uninterested in finishing. (Seriously--how is this man's writing so popular? Please don't throw your books at me. I cannot finish reading The Wedding. BO-ring.)

Anyway, once the High Holidays and my IRL book club have passed, I'll be back!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I have some catching up to do tonight. I had to take notes on two chapters for bio this weekend .... and for some reason got it in my head to reread deathly hallows. I finished it.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Haven, I'm with you on Nicholas Sparks. For the life of me I can't figure out why his stuff is popular!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Elrohwen said:
Haven, I'm with you on Nicholas Sparks. For the life of me I can't figure out why his stuff is popular!

Agreed.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm now finished with The Moonstone and ready to start discussions whenever others are.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Roseanna ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( I'm a bit past that, but hadn't remembered to post it yet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results