color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2010 5:02:42 PM
Author: TooPatient
Emotie for HH --

I THINK this is a pregnant emotie. (they group flower holding, heart holding, and other cute emoties with sperm, mooning emoties, and topless emoties)
Ha!

Cute!
36.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2010 5:04:17 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Emotie for HH --

I THINK this is a pregnant emotie. (they group flower holding, heart holding, and other cute emoties with sperm, mooning emoties, and topless emoties)
Ha!

Cute!
36.gif
Cute emotie...weird grouping.
20.gif

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/13/2010 5:05:46 PM
Author: vc10um

Date: 1/13/2010 5:04:17 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Emotie for HH --

Ha!

Cute!
36.gif
Cute emotie...weird grouping.
20.gif
Category name: obscene

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
About to send to Rabbi -- do I identify with the community enough?

Israel
I like to follow the accomplishments of scientists and others in Israel. It is exciting to hear the progress that has been (and is being) made in technology, agriculture, and defense. Israel is an important place and it makes me happy to see so many successful things going on there. When I finish with school (hopefully sooner) I’d love to visit Israel and spend some time there.
World Jewry
There are many Jewish communities all around the world. This creates a huge diversity of food, music, art, and opinions. Even with all of the differences, there are things that are shared by all of the communities around the world. It is so interesting to be able to post a question or comment on a forum and get to hear back from people in Germany, France, Morocco, Spain, Canada, Australia, and more.
Local community
I recently signed up on ShabbatDinnerCrowd.com. I’m really excited to get to meet more people from the local community in a less formal setting. There have been barbeques, concerts, and other events but they are too large to really get to know anyone very well.
Synagogue
I have gotten to meet many people at HNT and am enjoying getting to know them better. The block parties have been a lot of fun and a lot easier to meet people. Hosting the summer party in Sammamish was the best thing we did all summer. It is great to know that so many people live in Sammamish/Issaquah.
The Torahthon and other classes are a nice way to get to meet even more people from Herzl and others in the community. I love the classes that really get going debating different views and digging deep into what stuff means. It is really when you get to learn about who the other people in the class are and how they view things.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2010 5:23:26 PM

Israel
I like to follow the accomplishments of scientists and others in Israel. It is exciting to hear the progress that has been (and is being) made in technology, agriculture, and defense. Israel is an important place and it makes me happy to see so many successful things going on there. When I finish with school (hopefully sooner) I’d love to visit Israel and spend some time there.

World Jewry
There are many Jewish communities all around the world. This creates a huge diversity of food, music, art, and opinions. Even with all of the differences, there are things that are shared by all of the communities around the world. It is so interesting to be able to post a question or comment on a forum and get to hear back from people in Germany, France, Morocco, Spain, Canada, Australia, and more.

Local community
I recently signed up on ShabbatDinnerCrowd.com. I’m really excited to get to meet more people from the local community in a less formal setting. There have been barbeques, concerts, and other events but they are too large to really get to know anyone very well.

Synagogue
I have gotten to meet many people at HNT and am enjoying getting to know them better. The block parties have been a lot of fun and a lot easier to meet people. Hosting the summer party in Sammamish was the best thing we did all summer. It is great to know that so many people live in Sammamish/Issaquah.
The Torahthon and other classes are a nice way to get to meet even more people from Herzl and others in the community. I love the classes that really get going debating different views and digging deep into what stuff means. It is really when you get to learn about who the other people in the class are and how they view things.
I feel like it''s still a touch heavy on what you''ve *done* but not how you''ve *connected* with the community. Maybe a particular invention from an Israeli inventor has intrigued you? An instance of someone from one of those other countries answering an important question you had about Judaism? Someone from the local community that you met at an event and at least connected with, even if you didn''t get to know them well...or that they were very accepting of new members? And the last line in the Synagague portion needs some cleaning...it''s missing something...either a word after "really" like "inspiring" or "intriguing"...or you need a clause at the end to the effect of "that you can truly connect with the community."

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/13/2010 5:35:43 PM

Israel

World Jewry

Local community

Synagogue
I feel like it''s still a touch heavy on what you''ve *done* but not how you''ve *connected* with the community. Maybe a particular invention from an Israeli inventor has intrigued you? An instance of someone from one of those other countries answering an important question you had about Judaism? Someone from the local community that you met at an event and at least connected with, even if you didn''t get to know them well...or that they were very accepting of new members? And the last line in the Synagague portion needs some cleaning...it''s missing something...either a word after ''really'' like ''inspiring'' or ''intriguing''...or you need a clause at the end to the effect of ''that you can truly connect with the community.''
Thanks for the feedback. Those are great suggestions.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2010 6:04:48 PM

Date: 1/13/2010 5:35:43 PM

Israel

World Jewry

Local community

Synagogue
I feel like it''s still a touch heavy on what you''ve *done* but not how you''ve *connected* with the community. Maybe a particular invention from an Israeli inventor has intrigued you? An instance of someone from one of those other countries answering an important question you had about Judaism? Someone from the local community that you met at an event and at least connected with, even if you didn''t get to know them well...or that they were very accepting of new members? And the last line in the Synagague portion needs some cleaning...it''s missing something...either a word after ''really'' like ''inspiring'' or ''intriguing''...or you need a clause at the end to the effect of ''that you can truly connect with the community.''
Thanks for the feedback. Those are great suggestions.
No problem.

I''m outta here! Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!!!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bye VC. Have a good night.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good night. See you all tomorrow.
35.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Have a good night ladies!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Winoooooo, here''s 2 pics for you. The first shows the color in yellow light, you can see the pink thing I was talking about. Never mind the litter box and general messiness of both me and the room...
20.gif
19.gif

winobmdress.JPG

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
And in white light. Much more dark purple. Like my socks? LOL...

winobmdress2.JPG

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2010 8:38:00 PM
Author: sunnyd
And in white light. Much more dark purple. Like my socks? LOL...
Hellooooooooo, Hot Stuff!!
31.gif

I like the dress a lot! Please do not wear it with the knee socks. In fact, don''t let the knee socks anywhere near it.
3.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
How lovely, sunny!!!

WL, I think that''ll be a lovely BM dress!!!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Love that shade of purple! Sooo pretty.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Good morning all from the east coast!

Sunny, what a cute dress!!!!!!! You look great in it!!!!

I hope you ladies have a great day. I''m out all day with a client. Take care!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
East Coast??? Where are you PP????

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2010 7:52:58 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
East Coast??? Where are you PP????
About 15 minutes outside of Philly. You''re in the NE too, right?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yea, I''m up in MA though.

Have fun while there! I''m sorry it''s so frickin'' cold here right now!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2010 8:06:50 AM
Yea, I''m up in MA though.

Have fun while there! I''m sorry it''s so frickin'' cold here right now!
It''s no better here, though. It was 20 when I left!!!
6.gif

Have a good day, mama HH
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good morning ST''ers.

sunnyd I love that dress! I have a serious purple phase going on right now! the dress is cute and cute on you!
36.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Morning ST!!!

26 degrees this morning in our Nation''s Capital.
20.gif

I would really love for this cold snap to end. We''re like 10 degrees below average here!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yea it was super cold this morning when we left the house. It''s one of those deceptively sunny days where it''s gorgeous and looks sooo warm out but you know it''s really lung freezing cold!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2010 9:31:50 AM
Yea it was super cold this morning when we left the house. It''s one of those deceptively sunny days where it''s gorgeous and looks sooo warm out but you know it''s really lung freezing cold!
Yeah...didnt'' help that we had to scrape the frost off the car this morning, either...

HH, love your new signature!
9.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you!
preg%20emotie.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just ate two bananas and now I feel like
vomit-31.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Look at HH with the emoties!
1.gif

Sorry the bananas aren''t doing much for ya, dear.
38.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha! Cute! Mamma Hawk!

26 degrees? That''s what it is here, and I thought it was warm!
3.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
morning ya''ll!!

sunny - love the dress!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Morning everyone!
35.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results