WOOOOOO!!!!! Congrats!!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Aw thanks ladies....
26.gif
1.gif
31.gif

I did I did.
Its part time for now, but a full time position is opening up very soon so that will be even better.
But the part time is enough for me to be excited about since i can finally start making a living again!

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
HURRAY!!! HUZZAH!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 1:59:19 PM
Author: ckrickett
Aw thanks ladies....
26.gif
1.gif
31.gif

I did I did.
Its part time for now, but a full time position is opening up very soon so that will be even better.
But the part time is enough for me to be excited about since i can finally start making a living again!
Yay CK!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Baby steps!!! I''m glad you''re excited!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:00:40 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 7/10/2009 1:59:19 PM
Aw thanks ladies....
26.gif
1.gif
31.gif

I did I did.
Yay CK!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Baby steps!!! I''m glad you''re excited!!
exactly... this is an entry level position for something that could be a very promising career.... I have to be patient tho, which I am
10.gif

elation

Rough_Rock

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS, CK!!!!!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 10:57:01 AM
Author: princesss
I wish I was 5''7''. That''s the perfect height. You can wear heels, you don''t look like a skank in shorter dresses, and you don''t have to search for long lengths in jeans. Stupid 5''10'' body. M is 6'' and so he looks like a shrimp when I wear heels (and I looooooove heels). But yeah, it bugs me that I never get to feel small, too. Sometimes when M wears his work boots before he goes out to do yardwork or tear down chicken coops for his dad, he is tall, and I take my shoes off and hug him and pretend that I''m short.

And Topo, that sounds great! That part of town is adorable. I just went there for the first time the other week for my friend''s cookout, and I fell in love. Zada Jane''s it is!

Little late but I agree! It''s fun being the shorter one once in a great while! Sometimes I''ll have FI stand one step above me so I can pretend he''s that much taller than me ::sigh:: A girl can dream.

I wanted so much to wear heels on my wedding day but I don''t think it''s going to happen. I could always get pretend wedding heels and just take pictures in them, couldn''t I? Or is that shallow???
9.gif
11.gif
11.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:10:39 PM
Author: Bia

I wish I was 5''7''. That''s the perfect height. You can wear heels, you don''t look like a skank in shorter dresses, and you don''t have to search for long lengths in jeans. Stupid 5''10'' body. M is 6'' and so he looks like a shrimp when I wear heels (and I looooooove heels). But yeah, it bugs me that I never get to feel small, too. Sometimes when M wears his work boots before he goes out to do yardwork or tear down chicken coops for his dad, he is tall, and I take my shoes off and hug him and pretend that I''m short.

And Topo, that sounds great! That part of town is adorable. I just went there for the first time the other week for my friend''s cookout, and I fell in love. Zada Jane''s it is!

Little late but I agree! It''s fun being the shorter one once in a great while! Sometimes I''ll have FI stand one step above me so I can pretend he''s that much taller than me ::sigh:: A girl can dream.

I wanted so much to wear heels on my wedding day but I don''t think it''s going to happen. I could always get pretend wedding heels and just take pictures in them, couldn''t I? Or is that shallow???
9.gif
11.gif
11.gif
I considered it....
20.gif

My heels are only going to be about 2 1/2 inches. FI is REQURIED to wear shoes that give him an extra inch or so.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
All this short/tall talk has gotten Skee-Lo stuck in my head...

"I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a ''64 Impala"

I freaking love that song. Hahahaha!!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:12:09 PM

9.gif
11.gif
11.gif

I considered it....
20.gif

My heels are only going to be about 2 1/2 inches. FI is REQURIED to wear shoes that give him an extra inch or so.

FI is also REQUIRED to wear a little extra something. Seriously Elle, I want to get a hot pair of heels (Meresal! you lucky little...) but I can''t wear them when I walk down the isle. I may just have to splurge for the sake of my photos.

Topo: ((hugs)) and lots of dust!

CK: Congrats girl!!!! WoohOO!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:18:18 PM

9.gif
11.gif
11.gif

I considered it....
20.gif

FI is also REQUIRED to wear a little extra something. Seriously Elle, I want to get a hot pair of heels (Meresal! you lucky little...) but I can''t wear them when I walk down the isle. I may just have to splurge for the sake of my photos.

What size shoe do you wear? We can go halfsies and split a pair of Loubitins!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

9.gif
11.gif
11.gif

I considered it....
20.gif

you know.... I probably won''t wear heels on my wedding, but there was a killer pair of manolo flats with silver sequins I fell in love with.
I should see if saks still has them, just in case! :)

Elle, aw I''m guessing platform shoes then?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:21:17 PM
you know.... I probably won''t wear heels on my wedding, but there was a killer pair of manolo flats with silver sequins I fell in love with.

Why wont you wear heels? Comfy-ness reasons?

I think there is a website that I found once that has "tall" shoes for guys but they dont look that way, I wonder if I can find it...

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
These apparently give 3.2 inches...
27.gif

asia-focus_2059_12180448.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:17:45 PM
Author: sunnyd
All this short/tall talk has gotten Skee-Lo stuck in my head...

'I wish I was a little bit taller

I wish I was a baller

I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat

And a '64 Impala'

I freaking love that song. Hahahaha!!!

I Wish

"I wish I had a brand-new car
So far, I got this hatchback
And everywhere I go, yo I gets laughed at
And when I'm in my car I'm laid back
I got an 8-track and a spare tire in the backseat
But that's flat"

Memorieeeesssss...dude, the 90's rocked!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the job, CK!!

SunnyD, (I probably shouldn''t admit this, but) I actually own that CD. . .

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:23:38 PM

Date: 7/10/2009 2:21:17 PM

Why wont you wear heels? Comfy-ness reasons?

I think there is a website that I found once that has ''tall'' shoes for guys but they dont look that way, I wonder if I can find it...
Probably... I can walk in heels just fine, but I''m not the most graceful creature and I don''t want to take any chances of eatting church aisle floor.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:20:13 PM

9.gif
11.gif
11.gif

I considered it....
20.gif

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

I''m down! I''m a 9 1/2 usually.

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
Good afternoon ladies! It''s been super busy at work today so I haven''t had a chance to read up on everyone''s topics, but I hope you all are having a happy Friday! *DUST* to all!

*sniffle* I have a feeling I''m missing out on some good topics today...

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:27:00 PM

Date: 7/10/2009 2:20:13 PM

9.gif
11.gif
11.gif

I considered it....
20.gif

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Well crap! I''m also 9.5!

Start scouting those heels, lady!
11.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock

Me too. Wanna borrow my wedding shoes?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:27:06 PM
Author: vip0802
Good afternoon ladies! It''s been super busy at work today so I haven''t had a chance to read up on everyone''s topics, but I hope you all are having a happy Friday! *DUST* to all!

*sniffle* I have a feeling I''m missing out on some good topics today...
Sorry you''re so busy vip...

Don''t worry! There are always good topics!

Happy Friday!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:28:31 PM
Author: TheBigT

LOL. We need a really nice pair of PS wedding shoes that we can just pass around for photographs.
2.gif
3.gif
9.gif
20.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:26:10 PM
Congrats on the job, CK!!

SunnyD, (I probably shouldn''t admit this, but) I actually own that CD. . .
Big, have you seen ''The Wackness" ???

FI and I watched it a few months ago and all he kept saying was, "dude this is my life!" I guess it speaks to kids who grew up in NYC in the 90''s. Good flick.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:29:28 PM

I'm down! I'm a 9 1/2 usually.

LOL. We need a really nice pair of PS wedding shoes that we can just pass around for photographs.
2.gif
3.gif
9.gif
20.gif

LOL I think it'd be a first. Uhhh...I'm not kidding by the way.

eta: MACS are so annoying!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:30:43 PM

Date: 7/10/2009 2:29:28 PM

2.gif
3.gif
9.gif
20.gif

LOL I think it''d be a first. Uhhh...I''m not kidding by the way.

eta: MACS are so annoying!
Whats wrong now?

(I wasn''t kidding either)

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 2:32:38 PM

Whats wrong now?

(I wasn't kidding either)
It's just hard to quote using my mac versus my PC at work. Is it bad that I sort of want a pc again? FI bought this for my birthday last year and I'm sort of not loving it
11.gif
Does that make me an ungrateful brat?

BTW: What style and color are you loving for these shoes we are sharing?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results