Kipling tries a new strategy...

BEGKiplingDante11Months11.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ambush!!!

BEGKiplingDante11Months12.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Taking a break from the box. You can see Dante''s paws sticking out on the right

BEGKiplingDante11Months15.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

BEGKiplingDante11Months18.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
They love the red fabric cube!

BEGKiplingDante11Months19.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
And finally, Kipling in my graduation hat! He doesn''t look happy
3.gif

BEGKiplingDante11Months20.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Oooohhh... sooooooo cuuuuute!!! I just love them!! I never tire of seeing photos of your cuties, BEG. That must have been hilarious to watch. I love the photo with Dante''s paws sticking out. Silly kitties!

How did they fair the wicked storm that just blew over? Ours never seem to get wigged out by thunder and lightning. Maybe its a cat thing. I grew up having a dog and she would be completely freaked out by storms.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
he he he he

9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 8:30:57 PM
Author: portia
Oooohhh... sooooooo cuuuuute!!! I just love them!! I never tire of seeing photos of your cuties, BEG. That must have been hilarious to watch. I love the photo with Dante''s paws sticking out. Silly kitties!

How did they fair the wicked storm that just blew over? Ours never seem to get wigged out by thunder and lightning. Maybe its a cat thing. I grew up having a dog and she would be completely freaked out by storms.

Hey Portia! Aww thank you! How are Haley and Zoe doing? Are they dealing better with Ghengis gone?

I have to say, I adore my babies, but now that they''re so big, I want to get a third Bengal - another kitten - so I can see more chubby kitten awkwardness! I''ve been scouting my breeder''s website again looking at kittens
3.gif

The kittens did super well with that crazy storm. I was more scared than they were. They were fascinated - both were lying on the window ledge looking out the window. Dante kept trying to see what that water was on the other side of the window pane, lol. But yeah, our family dog Cocoa, a Chihuahua, always hid during storms! The cats have no fear of it though (though they''re terrified of my vacuum and blowdryer!)

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 10:25:50 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

Hey Portia! Aww thank you! How are Haley and Zoe doing? Are they dealing better with Ghengis gone?

I have to say, I adore my babies, but now that they''re so big, I want to get a third Bengal - another kitten - so I can see more chubby kitten awkwardness! I''ve been scouting my breeder''s website again looking at kittens
3.gif

The kittens did super well with that crazy storm. I was more scared than they were. They were fascinated - both were lying on the window ledge looking out the window. Dante kept trying to see what that water was on the other side of the window pane, lol. But yeah, our family dog Cocoa, a Chihuahua, always hid during storms! The cats have no fear of it though (though they''re terrified of my vacuum and blowdryer!)
Hi BEG! Haley and Zoe are doing much better, thanks. I think Haley was really affected by the loss, but she seems to be over it now. Thank goodness! It was really sad to see her search around the house for him - looking in the usual spots. It was very sad, but all is good now.
1.gif

So, the Bengal kitten bug is biting hard. LOL I totally understand. DH and I really want another Savannah, but the balance we have now between Zoe and Haley is good and I don''t want to ruin it. I just think it would be nice to have a F1 or F2 male to remind Zoe that she isn''t Kong once in a while. haha

I''m glad to hear the kittens weren''t affected by the storm. It was a nasty one. I can''t believe they were actually watching it... how funny! Our cats were looking out the window after it blew over looking at all the new fun things that blew on to our patio.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Dante, Kipling, wanna come over and play with my new sushi set?
3.gif

zoe_sushi_set.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe later... time for a nap!
5.gif

zoe_nap.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have had about 3 cubes (like your red one). My 2 cats love them. Was wonder if D&K like that round toy with the ball in
it?

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2010 12:43:05 PM
Date: 6/18/2010 10:25:50 PM

Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

3.gif

Hi BEG! Haley and Zoe are doing much better, thanks. I think Haley was really affected by the loss, but she seems to be over it now. Thank goodness! It was really sad to see her search around the house for him - looking in the usual spots. It was very sad, but all is good now.
1.gif

So, the Bengal kitten bug is biting hard. LOL I totally understand. DH and I really want another Savannah, but the balance we have now between Zoe and Haley is good and I don''t want to ruin it. I just think it would be nice to have a F1 or F2 male to remind Zoe that she isn''t Kong once in a while. haha

I''m glad to hear the kittens weren''t affected by the storm. It was a nasty one. I can''t believe they were actually watching it... how funny! Our cats were looking out the window after it blew over looking at all the new fun things that blew on to our patio.

Portia, we''re in a tall apartment building, so I think they were fascinated by those rapidly moving clouds and the rain lashing our windows! They''re stampeding around the apartment as I type. Up the dining room table and across to the kitchen counter, up the fridge, along the cabinets and built-in wine rack, down to the counter, down to the dining table, down to the floor, up on the couch, etc. Whew. Of course with breaks to do the all important grooming
3.gif

I think you should get a new kitten! A F1/F2 Savannah? Zoe''s face just kills me - she''s just too cute! That sushi set! Where did you find it??

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2010 1:06:41 PM
Maybe later... time for a nap!
5.gif

So cute! I LOVE furry tummies!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2010 3:23:17 PM
Author: tyty333
We have had about 3 cubes (like your red one). My 2 cats love them. Was wonder if D&K like that round toy with the ball in

it?

Ours love the cubes too. I found it at Walmart; sadly I don''t have a car here and no Walmarts are nearby. The kittens have pretty much torn and crushed the cube - I''d love to find a couple more.

They LOVE the round toy. Actually, it goes in stages. For weeks they''ll just totally ignore it. And then suddenly they get super interested in it again. I suspect they like it even more now that they figured out how to pop the light-up ball from the toy and chase it all around the apartment. They ignore the mini cat tennis balls I gave them but they love this one because it rolls so easily.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Some new pics!

Dante
photo_3.jpg

photo%20(1).jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Kipling

photo%20(2).jpg

photo%20(3).jpg

photo%20(4).jpg

photo%20(5).jpg

photo_4.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Both of them - pardon the crappiness of the pics. These are all from my iPhone, which is way handier when I want to take pics than my camera!

photo%20(3)_0.jpg

photo%20(2)_0.jpg

photo%20(1)_0.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
So I'm obsessed with my kittens and have to share more pics!

Dante on the left, Kipling on the right
BEGKiplingDante01.jpg

BEGKiplingDante02.jpg

BEGKiplingDante03.jpg

BEGKiplingDante05.jpg

BEGKiplingDante06.jpg

BEGKiplingDante07.jpg

BEGKiplingDante08.jpg

BEGKiplingDante09.jpg

BEGKiplingDante10.jpg

BEGKiplingDante11.jpg

BEGKiplingDante12.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my favorite threads! Great photos, BEG! They're all grown up! So cute... they look like best buds hangin' out together. Do they weigh about the same? Kipling looks like a big boy - maybe bigger than Dante? Also, just curious about personalities with two males... is one more dominant than the other? Beautiful boys! Thanks for posting new photos. :appl:

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
portia said:
This is one of my favorite threads! Great photos, BEG! They're all grown up! So cute... they look like best buds hangin' out together. Do they weigh about the same? Kipling looks like a big boy - maybe bigger than Dante? Also, just curious about personalities with two males... is one more dominant than the other? Beautiful boys! Thanks for posting new photos. :appl:

Hey Portia! :wavey:

They are so big. I thought my shoulder and back were going to die getting them here by carry-on (25 lbs. on one shoulder!). Kipling's a big boy, clocking in at 12 lbs. or so (he's a bit chubby too so he's on a diet). Dante looks a lot thinner but he's still 10.5 lbs. You would think, Kipling being one of the bigger kittens and Dante the runt, that Kipling would be the dominant one, but totally the opposite. Dante is a LOT more aggressive about toys and food. Kipling's just a big easy-going lovebug. He likes everyone. Dante's pretty shy and doesn't really take to anyone other than me. I think it helped a lot that they were littermates and together from Day 1. They're really close - they'll bathe each other, sleep in the same bed, play together. I want another kitten but I also don't want to break up their closeness by introducing another cat, y'know?

What about you? How are Zoe and Hailey doing? Any new pics to share? :)

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gawd B.E.G. I am so in love with your boys. Maliik (more accurately known as the brat or the silver demon) is now 5 months old and it looks like he's going to be larger than Juba Kai. I love having a kitten around the house but the Juba & Taji are exhausted.

napdone.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love these threads, and I always love seeing updated pictures. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results