shape
carat
color
clarity

The June LIW Small Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2009 10:25:18 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 6/1/2009 10:21:16 AM
Author: princesss

Date: 6/1/2009 10:19:59 AM

Date: 6/1/2009 10:17:52 AM
Author: princesss
Dang. The mods must just hate me....
LOL.

I think princesss needs a hug today!
slider_grouphugg.gif
LOL

You know, I think I actually needed that.
2.gif

Today will be a good day. And if it doesn''t want to cooperate, I''ll beat it into submission.
Glad I could help!

I fully support beating anything into submission that you deem necessary.

On a side note: I''m hungry.
Oh no! And it''s only 10:30...did you have breakfast? What are your plans for lunch?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2009 10:34:05 AM
Author: audball
Oh no! And it''s only 10:30...did you have breakfast? What are your plans for lunch?
No breakfast.
39.gif

No plans for lunch. I''m not sure we have much to eat at home.

No idea what I''ll eat. Sigh.

audball

Ideal_Rock
9.gif

Date: 6/1/2009 10:35:06 AM

Date: 6/1/2009 10:34:05 AM
Author: audball
Oh no! And it's only 10:30...did you have breakfast? What are your plans for lunch?
No breakfast.
39.gif

No plans for lunch. I'm not sure we have much to eat at home.

No idea what I'll eat. Sigh.
Aww, sorry Elle! Yet another day where Wonkavision would be oh so useful so I could zap you my extra yogurt, granola bar, and half my sandwich
7.gif

ETA: Oh, and some cheez-its.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
i love cheez-its
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know! I hate that wonkavision doesn''t really exist! ugh!

Bia - Have you tried the hot & spicy ones?

audball

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2009 10:42:21 AM
Author: Bia
i love cheez-its
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
Me too
18.gif
Today is the regular, but I also love me some white cheddar and parmesean garlic...now I''m dreaming about my lunch...

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Hellooooo, ladies! Happy June
1.gif

This is totally the busiest month of my year. I don''t know if that''s a good thing or a bad thing.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2009 10:43:08 AM
I know! I hate that wonkavision doesn''t really exist! ugh!

Bia - Have you tried the hot & spicy ones?
but of course...very tasty
18.gif
extra cheddar ones are yummy too!

but they make a mess on my fingers. My fav are the regular ones...they remind me of my childhood **sigh**

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Wonkavision would be the best thing ever.

Also, does anybody have any idea what to get a really awesome boyfriend who''s super handy and into Ultimate frisbee and taking care of his dog for his 23rd birthday? Because I''ve got nuthin.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2009 10:46:09 AM
Author: misskitty
Hellooooo, ladies! Happy June
1.gif

This is totally the busiest month of my year. I don''t know if that''s a good thing or a bad thing.
Its nice to be busy! I say that, of course, because I have the most boring job in the world, and I''m bored. A lot.

Why are you so busy in June?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
You gals beat me to it again! Glad we got the thread started anyway. Happy June everyone!

I''m soooooooo exhausted. We went to the museum yesterday and walked around the city park lake (next to the museum) Had a good time however!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of travel. Going to Chicago for a visit (this weekend! yay!), visiting my gpa, going back home for my little bro''s graduation. Plus a final for my current class and starting up my summer class.

And let''s not forget laying out at the pool. I''ve blocked out many many hours for that
10.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bia: Yes, they are messy... but delicious! Just don't eat them while trying to use your keyboard/mouse... or you will regret it.

DG: Good morning! Glad you had a good time at the museum. We have a very sleepy LIW small talk today.

Misskitty: Chicago is so fun! Have a great time this weekend! I can't wait to lay out, either. Its just not warm enough yet, but it's getting there!

Princesss: I have no idea. I'm so bad at bday present picking. FFs bday is tomorrow, and I haven't gotten him anything

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Elle: BF''s is Wednesday and I''m totally at a loss. Maybe something from the soccer store, or more disc golf discs? Bah humbug.

Misskitty: Enjoy Chicago. I''ve never been, but I hear it''s fun.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yes! Morning, morning everyone!

misskitty- My dad''s family lives in Chicago. My grandpa lived there and I always had a blast going out to visit with him. I''m so jealous your gonna go!
14.gif
3.gif
I haven''t been back there in a while. My favorite place to visit thus far!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, girls! I lived there for years, and miss it so much. I''m so excited to go back.

Princesss, you mentioned that he''s handy. Does he have nice tools, or could you maybe upgrade him on something? I don''t know why, but it''s popping into my head that you could get him the materials to make his own frisbee golf course (or something similar).

princesss

Ideal_Rock
MissKitty, that''s an awesome idea! I''ll check REI and see if they have anything for it.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I got some great photos from yesterday but didn''t load them on the computer at home yet. We went to a new exhibit called "Expedition Health" it was pretty awsome. Spent about 2 and a half hours in that exhibit. Got to see what we would look like at age 70, took an EKG, got to take a video of how I walk and the distance between my steps and speed...all kinds of things. It was a great time!

We also went on the observation deck of the museum which I''ve never done before. It''s got THE BEST view of Denver. I''ll post a picture tomorrow to show you! That is, if I remember to upload the photos on my computer tonight.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
K so I totally want to join this thread...even though I am not really a LIW. Is that allowed? I am waiting for my ering, does that count? I work from home and need the companionship!

Princesss-does he have a full disc golf set? My DH has a bag for them that he loves and those discs are $$$...maybe he needs a few more? What did you get him last year?

Ummm so speaking of snack crackers...anyone else tried Flipsides? ritz on one side, pretzel on the other? Unreal.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2009 11:45:54 AM
Author: Miscka
K so I totally want to join this thread...even though I am not really a LIW. Is that allowed? I am waiting for my ering, does that count? I work from home and need the companionship!
Of course you can join this thread! When I create the monthly thread, I usually state that its for LIWs, and former LIWs... So pretty much anyone who wants to chat!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Miska, you''re definitely allowed to join in!

I didn''t know they made disc golf bags. And yeah, the discs are $$$. It''s like, wth, they advertise this as a CHEAP sport. Lame. Last year I got him a season of The Office on DVD. I''ll go shopping on Wednesday and see what''s out there. (He has work, and I get paid on Wednesday, so that''ll work out juuuuust fine, lol)

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
hey ladies!
computer still not working. which i guess is fine becuase at least i am not working
9.gif

did you see, another engagement! Woot Woot!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2009 11:58:35 AM
Author: jcarlylew
did you see, another engagement! Woot Woot!
Yes! Coming back from over the weekend, looks like there were quite a few there!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2009 11:45:54 AM
Author: Miscka

Princesss-does he have a full disc golf set? My DH has a bag for them that he loves and those discs are $$$...maybe he needs a few more? What did you get him last year?

Ummm so speaking of snack crackers...anyone else tried Flipsides? ritz on one side, pretzel on the other? Unreal.
Welcome
35.gif

Mmm, I''m hungry. Time to eat my lunch and catch up on PS. I''m totally going for my cheez-its now. I haven''t tried the flipsides, I bet they''re good. *adds to grocery list...*

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
thanks guys!

Princesss-check out the bags! They have special slots, etc. I think he got his at Dicks, do you guys have those? I saw the discs at Meijer I think for $9 each?

Audball-only try them if you are ready for a new addiction
3.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Anything that is half pretzel, half something else sounds good in my book.

I still love Combos. Mmmmmm.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I'm so bored today. I really don't want to work today. I have to submit my monthy "activity" report to the big boss. I really don't want to. really.

Guess I've got a case of the Moooooondays.
20.gif
14.gif

case_of_the_mondays.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
What''s shakin ladies? Has anyone seen the parmesan cheezits? OMG. So good, but now they only come in the double packs. Boo! Oh well, my new fave snack is the cheeto-like things from Costco. They''re so good! They''re like cheetos for grownups!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2009 12:20:56 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

Guess I''ve got a case of the Moooooondays.
20.gif
14.gif
LOL

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2009 12:26:02 PM
Author: sunnyd
What''s shakin ladies? Has anyone seen the parmesan cheezits? OMG. So good, but now they only come in the double packs. Boo! Oh well, my new fave snack is the cheeto-like things from Costco. They''re so good! They''re like cheetos for grownups!
Cheetos aren''t for grownups?
39.gif

2.gif

No, I haven''t heard of those. I am very curious now though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results