shape
carat
color
clarity

The Gem Show is coming- L.A GTG!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I may be a bit late, because we''re looking at a house in the morning, but will either meet you at Jinky''s or catch up with you at the show. How about if we arrange to meet anyone who might be coming to the show, but not brunch at 11:30-11:45 near the food vendor?

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
I''ll be seeing everyone at brunch at 10:30 - Jinkys
DH will be home so the babies are staying at home :)
I won''t be able to go to the gem show though.. we''ve got
work to do on the cars before the car show... time is running out!
See ya''ll!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Hey Ladies! Tomorrow is going to be a little hectic for me. I''m definitely going to be at the show at some point-hopefully midday. I''ve seen photos of Selkie and Rockzilla--I know it''s a stretch, as it''s a BIG place, but maybe I''ll see you in the crowd. I hope I bump into you ladies! If not, have a great time!

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
arrrrrrrr..
me father took me camera to TEXAS!
Hope someone brings ye camera!
:)
YOhoYOho - a pirates life for me!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I won''t be able to make it girls. Hopefully I can meet you all next time. Be sure to post pictures of any treasures you find!
31.gif

Brilliant_Rock
I was hoping to be able to make it but I can't because I am needed at work. I guess I am doing the quintessential LA thing - flaking!!!
6.gif
runawayscared.gif

Have a wonderful time and don't buy too many things (but take lots of pics if you do!!)

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I''ll bring a camera. Love the "flaking" emotie, :)! Sorry we won''t get to hang out again. Looking forward to meeting everyone else.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know what happened....I got there (Jinky''s) about 10-15 minutes late (I took the bus and it was over 1/2 hour late!) and I didn''t see anyone there. I would have recognized Selkie or ChargerGrrl I think...but I didn''t see you guys =(

Maybe we just missed each other?

RZ

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2008 4:05:58 PM
Author: rockzilla
I don''t know what happened....I got there (Jinky''s) about 10-15 minutes late (I took the bus and it was over 1/2 hour late!) and I didn''t see anyone there. I would have recognized Selkie or ChargerGrrl I think...but I didn''t see you guys =(

Maybe we just missed each other?

RZ

Oh no! We were there, we got seated a little after 10:30. Did you come inside? I''m so sorry we missed you!

Brilliant_Rock
ahem. *cough*
update? pics? :)

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Did you ladies have fun? Can''t wait for the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results