shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

akoya

Shiny_Rock
Hi Sabrushi

Wa so sad! They seem to only ship to NZ n Australia. Their price looks very competitive esp if its w/o GST since u r in NZ.

If i go Australia n buy, i will have to pay the tax too lol. tax is a lot for big diamonds. if i ship it to my country (if they do) then i only need to pay my local tax of 7% for any items coming in (above few hundreds)..AUD$ is depreciating too...
for NZ, u guys dont have to pay any import tax?
So good!?
For now i can only drool at yr diamond pics :boohoo: :cry: it is already looking so good in the pic.. i cant imagine what it will look like in person ... probably will really drool :naughty:

I have 2 rings. 5.01 and 5.02 center diamonds. Both vs1 and vs2 clarity. When I bought them the dealer said they wer k color. Anyways I think its really l or m color

christiekpearson

Rough_Rock
bijouxhawaii - Gorgeous ring. I love that setting, where is it from?

AlexPark

Rough_Rock
2.51 ct center with pink sapphire halo in rose gold

yellowpikring.jpg

urasia

Rough_Rock
Ok so this doesn't belong to me, however the sales assistant helping us with a watch purchase in Barcelona was kind enough to let me try on this monster for fun. Must admit it felt sooooo heavy and I did start getting a bit shaky wearing it haha

Looks to be a fancy yellow canary cushion? As I recall it was something ridiculous like 27 carats and cost around a million Euros!!!

20140904_161650.jpg

20140904_1616501.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing urasia, it's really fun to see these special and out of the ordinary pieces! When I saw the pic on the main page, I thought omg whose ring is this lol. Wow, it's gorgeous but as much as I like a large look on the hand, this might be too big for me haha! (as if I'm in danger of ever owning anything like this anyway :roll: :cheeky: ). It does look fabulous on you! Very cool to see such a large and rare rock!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! I'm glad they used double prongs on that monster! ;))

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex: Your pink halo'ed ring is lovely! Does it have its own thread? Is it an engagement ring? Enquiring minds want to know!

urasia

Rough_Rock
junebug17|1420989895|3814874 said:
Thank you for sharing urasia, it's really fun to see these special and out of the ordinary pieces! When I saw the pic on the main page, I thought omg whose ring is this lol. Wow, it's gorgeous but as much as I like a large look on the hand, this might be too big for me haha! (as if I'm in danger of ever owning anything like this anyway :roll: :cheeky: ). It does look fabulous on you! Very cool to see such a large and rare rock!

Haha my pleasure, it's always fun to share these things! There is no way I could afford this rock either and even if I could I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to actually own such an over the top extravagant item!!

urasia

Rough_Rock
VRBeauty|1421018971|3815028 said:
WOW! I'm glad they used double prongs on that monster! ;))

Haha yes, it was very heavy. I was actually holding the ring (size was too big) from underneath with my other hand just to keep the stone in the centre of my finger so I could get a decent shot without the rock falling to the side!

AlexPark

Rough_Rock
VRBeauty|1421019067|3815029 said:
Alex: Your pink halo'ed ring is lovely! Does it have its own thread? Is it an engagement ring? Enquiring minds want to know!

Does not have own thread. It is an engagement ring.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When's the proposal AlexPark??

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My latest RHR. :) Afghan tourmaline in rose gold.

tourm1.jpg tourmring8.jpg tourmring14.jpg

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mochiko I love your Afghan Tourmaline RHR. Your colored-stone rings always inspire me :) I love your nail polish in the top picture too. Do you mind sharing what brand and color it is?

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
mochiko, I love that ring design. so lovely!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochiko I just love your setting. Please please post who made it if you don't mind!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochiko, i don't what is more beautiful...your hand or your ring!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2Neezers said:
Mochiko I love your Afghan Tourmaline RHR. Your colored-stone rings always inspire me :) I love your nail polish in the top picture too. Do you mind sharing what brand and color it is?

2Neezers, thanks for your comment. :) CS rings are always so fun, and it's nice to have a pop of color to brighten your day! Kind of like color therapy, lol :)

The polish is a budget Asian brand but made in France, it's called Color Combos, and the shade is CBL121 (and yes it is a lilac/pastel purple metallic color, but the store description calls it "pearly glimmer" instead of metallic..). It is a house brand of a store called SaSa (which is similar to an Asian Sephora, you can find it in China, HK, Singapore, Malaysia etc). It's my favorite budget polish because the brushes are just the right size and thickness, and the polish is not too thick so it's easy to apply by myself at home even with my shaky/clumsy hands. http://ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/color-combos-nail-polishes.html

lorrissey said:
mochiko, I love that ring design. so lovely!
derbygal said:
Mochiko I just love your setting. Please please post who made it if you don't mind!
Thanks lorrissey and derbygal!! You can find a few more photos on the CS forum thread that I posted [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-year-new-ring-afghan-tourmaline-ring-in-rose-gold.209550/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-year-new-ring-afghan-tourmaline-ring-in-rose-gold.209550/[/URL] :) :) The gem was from Master Cut and the setting was made by Sally (she runs an Etsy store, HeartofWaterJewels, for ready-to-ship or simple custom orders; but I ordered through her independent business Nam Chai Jewels, which focuses on special, unique custom orders) https://www.etsy.com/hk-en/shop/HeartofWaterJewels www.namchaijewels.com

Calliecake said:
Mochiko, i don't what is more beautiful...your hand or your ring!
The ring for sure :lol: I am envious of some PSers' lovely hands, there are some budding hand models on this forum. I have very average, size 6.5, hands. :)

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
mochiko, that is so beautiful!!! And the polish too. ;-)

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings!

MissHunneeBunnie

Rough_Rock
Ooh! I love the use of cushion, round ,and princess!

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I love it too. The semi-mount actually was only big enough for a 1/2 ct stone or so, but I loved it and had to have it for my diamond. I had my jeweler custom remove the first heading split the shank in where the old heading was so he could open the space a bit for the new bigger (yellow gold) heading. It worked perfectly! It even ending up sizing itself perfectly by just opening that space a little.

mcnyc

Rough_Rock
Here's my solitaire (1.71ct, J, VVS2):

img_11.jpeg

img_12.jpeg

img_13.jpeg

MeganS

Rough_Rock
Beautiful, love the double claw prongs! Congrats!

AlexPark

Rough_Rock
motownmama|1421173906|3815796 said:
When's the proposal AlexPark??
This isnt the ring i will propose with. Had some time and this stone was lonely, so made it a ring. When its time for me to propose, im going to take an ideal cut 2+carat round and recut it to a perfectly cut old european.

arthertbc0702

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I am new to this community, and am glad to be a part of it.

I just recently bought a ring for my future fiancee.

It is a G colour, VS2, 1.0 carat, mounted on a platinum 950 setting. It's GIA certified XX, with a very good on the cut.

Got it from TSL - its a big Hong Kong based jeweller.

Hope she will like it!

Appreciate any comments :)

img_6708.jpg

img_6709.jpg

img_6710.jpg

img_6711.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arthertbc0702 said:
Hi all,

I am new to this community, and am glad to be a part of it.

I just recently bought a ring for my future fiancee.

It is a G colour, VS2, 1.0 carat, mounted on a platinum 950 setting. It's GIA certified XX, with a very good on the cut.

Got it from TSL - its a big Hong Kong based jeweller.

Hope she will like it!

Appreciate any comments :)
Welcome!! It's so nice to see another HK based PSer :) congrats on your engagement, the ring is beautiful, I like the curved and flowing design. Best of health and happiness to you and your fiancée!

IAmMrsWhite

Rough_Rock
Hello! I'm new here. Here's my e ring. 2ct rectangular radiant center with halo. He proposed in New York at the Top of the Rock on 10-24-14. In love BUT some days DSS starts to creep in... :o

img_20150105_1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results