shape
carat
color
clarity

The Diaper Bag...that Isn''t?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 8:35:44 AM
Author: vizsla
Date: 9/24/2009 10:47:39 PM

Author: TanDogMom

Viz, I LOVE that bag! What a great price too! Who makes it? Where did you find it??!! Inquiring purse-loving minds want to know! I think that diaper pod will work perfectly for you. I do the same thing on days when I don''t carry my timbuk2. I carry a big purse and put a similar pod thing in it, works great!

LOL - it''s a ruehl bag (www.ruehl.com). they have some FANTASTIC leather bags - super high quality, made in italy - all that good jazz. i ''won the lottery lucky'' when i caught this one on clearance for $49.99 (the actual color i have is a smidge lighter - but i pulled the above picture from their current online images). anyhoo... keep an eye on their handbag clearance section - when they have one. they mark their bags down a*lot*. if you have a store by you, you might even be able to find a better deal.

Thanks Viz, it really looks great! Amazing deal you got! I''ll keep an eye on the sale!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Love the bag you picked out, Mara.

I never bought a diaper bag, I just threw what I needed in the pocket on the back of the stroller and put the rest in my beloved paddington.
DH deals with diapers, so he carried that bad a lot, with gritted teeth.

MissChi

Rough_Rock
Great choices, girls! I agree... get a multipurpose bag that you can use later. I hardly carry my diaper bag anymore (I have a Petunia Pickle Bottom and an Oi Oi). One mainly just stays in the car stocked with the things I need. When I go shopping, I just use a large purse and throw a few diapers and wipes inside. Once they get a little older, you quickly realize you don''t need to be carrying around so much all of the time.

MissChi

Rough_Rock
Looks like an Oi Oi to me! They make great bags!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results