shape
carat
color
clarity

The cuprian is set! but....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2010 2:17:43 PM
Author: platinumrock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I can just get lost in that seafoam/carribean green color. And the asscher cut is just hypnotic!

I agree with the others, this stone is too good for its setting. Wait, actually let me take that back. The setting is lovely, and I love the split-shank.

I hope they''ll be able to fix the prongs to your liking!

my thoughts exactly!

And as the others said, I think that stone deserves a better setting. It''s a pretty setting, but I don''t think it shows off that gorgeous stone to the extent that it should

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2010 9:47:07 PM
Author: StonieGrl
Unbelieveable.

You bring a cuprian of stunning custom cut and they treat you like DIRT?

You''re well rid of them.

+1

I think the ring is gorgeous but I do see that it is crooked. I am so sorry to hear about your experience with this jeweler!!
29.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/5/2010 10:24:44 PM
Author: IndyLady
Date: 4/5/2010 9:47:07 PM

Author: StonieGrl

Unbelieveable.

You bring a cuprian of stunning custom cut and they treat you like DIRT?

You're well rid of them.

+1

I think the ring is gorgeous but I do see that it is crooked. I am so sorry to hear about your experience with this jeweler!!
29.gif

Yeah the main jeweler came out picked up the gem jar, gave it a casual look and then tossed it down onto the counter. I was like
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
32.gif
32.gif
38.gif
38.gif

Although in better news. My tsavorite ring is done at Solomon Brothers, so i'm gonna check it out and if they do a good job, the setting is semi custom, i'll let them fix it. There's no way those other a-holes are getting their paws on my pretty again.
29.gif
They messed with the wrong girl. I'm the main jewelry guru for all of my marriage age friends, all of whom will be looking at getting engaged in the near future... guess who just lost out on a LOT of business!
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results