shape
carat
color
clarity

The Bachelorette (tv show) may contan spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:25:11 PM
Author: diamondfan

I LOVE Shayne and Matt, but her body language did NOT make it look like she is into him still. He still seems smitten though.
True, she doesn''t seem that into him; I don''t believe it is real.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I knew when the first Limo pulled up, and Jason got out, he was gonzo. They really need to change that, so predictable..

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
What a let down that announcement was eh? I figured eloping/getting married on this show/preggo.

Sigh.

Yes, I think the show edited it all along to make it seem like Jason was going to win. I know that on paper he seemed perfect, but you never know.

PLUS when her dad and sis were all loving Jason, I thought *hmmmm* she seems like the kind of girl who doesn''t love the same type her dad/sister does. She seems more like a bit of a wild child.

Anyways, she seems happy! Jason seemed pretty upset and not just sad.

Anyone else think Shayne looked - um - interesting?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:28:19 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I knew when the first Limo pulled up, and Jason got out, he was gonzo. They really need to change that, so predictable..
LOL, you are too funny! They do need to change that!!!

eta: Yes, Nclgirl, they seem like they are acting!!

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I definitely agree with Skippy about Shayne and Matt

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:28:54 PM
Author: October2008bride
What a let down that announcement was eh? I figured eloping/getting married on this show/preggo.

Sigh.

Yes, I think the show edited it all along to make it seem like Jason was going to win. I know that on paper he seemed perfect, but you never know.

PLUS when her dad and sis were all loving Jason, I thought *hmmmm* she seems like the kind of girl who doesn''t love the same type her dad/sister does. She seems more like a bit of a wild child.

Anyways, she seems happy! Jason seemed pretty upset and not just sad.

i thought preggo for a moment too. but not once the post show was on.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

i kinda thought she needed help with her eyelashes
6.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I told hubby that first out of the limo is the kiss of death. He thought it too obvious, and then she told him good bye. I think one season they did NOT have it be the first limo gets told bye bye, I think they had the person wait and then had the second limo come.

Shayne is so starlet blonde perky adorable. He is a cutie but grow back the hair please.

I will bet Deanna''s family wanted Jason.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:31:34 PM
Author: jcrow

i kinda thought she needed help with her eyelashes
6.gif
Hahaha so true - the one on the right (her right, not the tv''s right) looked like it was half off!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:34:06 PM
I told hubby that first out of the limo is the kiss of death. He thought it too obvious, and then she told him good bye. I think one season they did NOT have it be the first limo gets told bye bye, I think they had the person wait and then had the second limo come.

Shayne is so starlet blonde perky adorable. He is a cutie but grow back the hair please.

I will bet Deanna''s family wanted Jason.

yeh, before jesse came out and d was super happy about being engaged to him the camera went to her dad. he was subtly shaking his head. kinda odd.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I definitely think Deanna loves Jesse, but it seems very puppy love like to me. Jesse seemed immature to me, and Jason has the polish and seems fun at the same time. She knew he loved her, felt loved, but wanted the zing. Jason said it in the car, when you have safe you want the fun and risky and when you are in the fun and risky relationship you want safe, but he thought he had both in him. I agree from what I saw.

I think it is wonderful to have fun and passion and zest, but there is more to making a marriage work for the long haul than that.

She can be very abrupt. She cut Jason off so many times, but I did see she was upset, as she had been hurt by Brad and knew the feeling. But did she not think of the show''s process, and that at the end, assuming she did love one guy, she WAS going to send someone home?

Jeremy also seemed very crushed and sad to not have been chosen. I certainly never saw Jesse as a strong contender but each week he got a rose, and she seems happy. Just seems giddy and kid like and NOT long term serious, though of course we have to wait and see.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
SQUEEE!!! I get to gloat! I picked it I picked it! Maybe the "editors" tried to make it look one way but I''m tickled that I read between the lines & felt the connection & figured it out!

D''s father said on the after show that he "knew" too ... didn''t look THRILLED, as the other guy seemed like a safer choice for sure, but he KNEW. Even though I picked it earlier in the season, I knew FOR SURE when I saw how upset Deanna was when Jesse didn''t connect with her family right away. If she didn''t *REALLY* want him in the end, that would have been GOOD news ... AHA! He''s not right! But she realized she WANTED it to be right with him. WANTED her family to like him and luckily his nerves settled before the next meeting & he was able to be himself.

Jesse''s not perfect but he''s REAL. None of the other guys seemed "real" to me. I mean, c''mon, Jason -- sweet as he is -- is a SALESMAN. OF COURSE he always knew the right thing to say to close the deal. ITS WHAT HE DOES FOR A LIVING. Jesse was all human & fumbly & heartfelt. R-E-A-L. And really smitten. I''m happy for them & their life of firsts together. Also happy that she''ll have a Mom-In-Law of an only son who''s always wanted a daughter (a fab situation I''m familiar with
1.gif
).

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Jesse''s parents seem a little lukewarm, or was I just seeing things?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:52:32 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Jesse''s parents seem a little lukewarm, or was I just seeing things?
you are right, but they might be camera shy, or at least that is what I am thinking.

You were right Deco. haha

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:43:40 PM
I definitely think Deanna loves Jesse, but it seems very puppy love like to me. Jesse seemed immature to me, and Jason has the polish and seems fun at the same time. She knew he loved her, felt loved, but wanted the zing. Jason said it in the car, when you have safe you want the fun and risky and when you are in the fun and risky relationship you want safe, but he thought he had both in him. I agree from what I saw.

I think it is wonderful to have fun and passion and zest, but there is more to making a marriage work for the long haul than that.

She can be very abrupt. She cut Jason off so many times, but I did see she was upset, as she had been hurt by Brad and knew the feeling. But did she not think of the show''s process, and that at the end, assuming she did love one guy, she WAS going to send someone home?

Jeremy also seemed very crushed and sad to not have been chosen. I certainly never saw Jesse as a strong contender but each week he got a rose, and she seems happy. Just seems giddy and kid like and NOT long term serious, though of course we have to wait and see.
I agree. Jason was safe, Jesse is more on the edge, wild and fun. This seems to be Jesse''s first love. I feel he means it, but wonder, if he''s had enough life experiences to know this is it?? Jason, has been through it all, was ready for the wedding and family. I wonder about his son TY. Remember when she said you look great to Jason, and he said, the orange tie, was Ty''s pick? That got me too. Darn show.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 11:49:15 PM
Author: decodelighted
SQUEEE!!! I get to gloat! I picked it I picked it! Maybe the 'editors' tried to make it look one way but I'm tickled that I read between the lines & felt the connection & figured it out!

D's father said on the after show that he 'knew' too ... didn't look THRILLED, as the other guy seemed like a safer choice for sure, but he KNEW. Even though I picked it earlier in the season, I knew FOR SURE when I saw how upset Deanna was when Jesse didn't connect with her family right away. If she didn't *REALLY* want him in the end, that would have been GOOD news ... AHA! He's not right! But she realized she WANTED it to be right with him. WANTED her family to like him and luckily his nerves settled before the next meeting & he was able to be himself.

Jesse's not perfect but he's REAL. None of the other guys seemed 'real' to me. I mean, c'mon, Jason -- sweet as he is -- is a SALESMAN. OF COURSE he always knew the right thing to say to close the deal. ITS WHAT HE DOES FOR A LIVING. Jesse was all human & fumbly & heartfelt. R-E-A-L. And really smitten. I'm happy for them & their life of firsts together. Also happy that she'll have a Mom-In-Law of an only son who's always wanted a daughter (a fab situation I'm familiar with
1.gif
).
You called it!!!! You have a knack for these things miss Deco. Next Bachelor, I am listening to you early, same goes for AI.
So SQUEEE for you!!!
36.gif
11.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
For some reason, I kind of thought that Jesse was a lot like that firefighter that married the blonde (totally blanking on the names now...you know ...the couple with the big wedding who recently had a baby?). Anyways, Jesse reminds me of him. Not as put together or as pretty as the other guys, but a real, genuine guy.

I always think with these shows that the guys/girls can pretend to be mr. perfect romantic when your dates are filled with private jets and hot tubs surrounded by candles, but what happens when you get home? At least with Jesse I feel like he is probably going to be the same when he is at home with Deanna.

Who knows! haha

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
They made me want to gag. Hahah I''m sorry, but they were on live TV and couldn''t stop making out to answer questions. Maybe that''s just because I''m not into PDA, but yeowwwwwwww.

I was rooting for Jason since episode 1, so it was painful to see him so sad. And then I start to feel silly for feeling so invested in a TV show that I also think is STUPID. I don''t believe you can truly fall in love with someone on a show like that. You don''t know you love someone until your sick and he brings you soup or you get in a fight and you can''t walk out the door. They never experience that until after the show ends. So, I hope Jesse and Deanna are happy and that they are really in love.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2008 12:04:40 AM
For some reason, I kind of thought that Jesse was a lot like that firefighter that married the blonde (totally blanking on the names now...you know ...the couple with the big wedding who recently had a baby?). Anyways, Jesse reminds me of him. Not as put together or as pretty as the other guys, but a real, genuine guy.

I always think with these shows that the guys/girls can pretend to be mr. perfect romantic when your dates are filled with private jets and hot tubs surrounded by candles, but what happens when you get home? At least with Jesse I feel like he is probably going to be the same when he is at home with Deanna.

Who knows! haha
That''s very true.
You were referring to Trista and Ryan. They are very happy, probably the only match that stuck?? Their baby boy is adorable.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Yuk I can''t believe she picked Jesse. I guess that shows where she is at.....
It is soooooo her loss....

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Just as I predicted..Jesse..fun, adventurous, spontaneous..lets live a little. Safe..comfortable..that''s BROING! Jesse had the nicer ring (in my mind)..so glad they are happy together. I think this one will last. Shane..OMG..what a ditz!! Never really watched that season thank God..but the clips from the show..had me thinking she was kind of phony and just loves the attention !! It''s sad Jeremy and Jesse had their hearts broken..its so difficult to let someone down easy, when they''re heart belongs to you, however, you can reciprocate the same feelings!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Couldn't stand the constant kissing. Honestly, I thought Jesse looked more in love with her, and she just looked like a giddy high school teenager with a new boyfriend. Agree, I don't think her dad OR her sisters were all that pleased, IMHO. I mean, his first reaction was Shocked. She realized she just wants to have fun. and tha's great, but would you really trust a life decision that was changed in only a matter of weeks. ok, ok... everyone has given there .02 about the show, so I am done with that . But here's my revelation that NONE of us thought about...

Picking Jesse, means she can live back in Georgia!!! Other than the 3 mos in Colorado, of course
20.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, he is like Spicoly, just needs some tasty powder and a good hill and he is happy. I mean, what else does he do to earn a living when he is not snowboarding? that is something that is part of the reality of a life together, especially if kids come into the picture.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2008 10:41:59 AM
Yeah, he is like Spicoly, just needs some tasty powder and a good hill and he is happy. I mean, what else does he do to earn a living when he is not snowboarding? that is something that is part of the reality of a life together, especially if kids come into the picture.
Hopefully he earns some money doing that. What does she do? I wonder what her dad thinks since he asked him how he was going to earn a living after snowboarding, but I forgot what he said in his defense?

dendon

Shiny_Rock
I was surprised that Jeremy came back. That sort of made him look like a whimp to me, are there not tons of women out there that would like an adorable guy like him? The ending was so predicatable. Gee, wonder who the next bachelor will be, Jeremy??????

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
38.gif

Date: 7/7/2008 11:28:19 PM
Author: Kaleigh
You''re so right, Lisa, and that''s when my official mourning period began.

What is that girl thinking???? Fun, yep, but crazy t-shirts and hats get really old after about 2 days? What''s Jesse going to do to earn money when he can''t snowboard with the younger guys as competition? Did you notice how quickly the camera panned away from D''s dad when that very question was asked?

I confess to not knowing what D does for a living. I hope she makes enough to keep them off the streets.

Having a family? Jesse can''t commit to buying an e-ring without having to pu*e.

The more I think of it, the worse it gets. One last jab, though, did you get that Tom Cruise move over the sofa? So inapproproiate in a management meeting should he ever aspire to the "real"work world.

Pass the bucket, please. I think I''m going to ba*f on behalf of parents everywhere who watched the show with their teenage girls
14.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Ok, here''s what I''ve been thinking about....

What if you were the ex of one of these guys. Would you be yelling at your tv about how he''s putting on a show? That he''s a great guy and you root for him to win? or could you even watch?

I got to thinking about this becuase of how much Jesse''s ex gf that he lived with was talked about. (The one he broke-up with because she didn''t have an identity of her own) Did anyone else notice that she came up quite a bit?

Personally, I think it would be extremely hard to watch, especially if I was in my young 20''s. However, as time goes on, I would hope that I could watch and root for an ex of mine to win.
12.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2008 10:47:41 AM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 7/8/2008 10:41:59 AM
Hopefully he earns some money doing that. What does she do? I wonder what her dad thinks since he asked him how he was going to earn a living after snowboarding, but I forgot what he said in his defense?
She's a Realtor (in Newnan I presume). In this booming market, I mean Wow!! I know money doesn't buy happiness... but it DOES by food!!

ETA... I had to go all the way back to the Bachelor season line-up of girls for when she was a finalist to find this out. It's is written NOWHERE about what she does or Jesse outside of snowboarding. I think someone made a joke somewhere that her "true" job was finding a husband...
20.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, okay ... I''ve been reading around on other boards & have some more info ... not sure how accurate ... but take it w/a grain of salt:

D is a real estate agent.
Her home & Jesse''s home are worth approx the same amount ($250k)
So their "net worth"s are about equal
They are the same age (26)
Honestly -- that''s not bad

I also read that Jesse had bought his parents'' place in CO *also* with proceeds from his snowboarding career. That he''s appeared on other TV shows (MTV''s Made as a snowboarding mentor) and has designed clothes or gear or whatever to earn extra $$$.

I thought the jump over the couch was fun, not creepy like Tom Cruise. And don''t understand all the HATE towards poor Jesse. He''s 26 and acting 26. At least he''s being HIMSELF & not hiding his essence to seem cooler or whatever.

And the "getting sick" or feeling woozy or whatever on the way to pick out the ring -- to me that showed he was taking it SERIOUSLY. It was his *first time* ... unlike *cough* JASON. Makes total sense that he''d be overwhelmed when he hadn''t expected to feel this way or get swept up in the process.

Anyhoo -- I think they''re right together, if a teensy bit immature. I''d rather they be immature together than drag that poor Jason & kid down ANOTHER time of "Ooops, what have I done G''bye"

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well maybe he will be good for her because she can be intense. I still think Jason should be the next bachelor. I still can''t believe they swam with Sharks and those were big sharks.
32.gif

I guess we will see if they get married. I wonder if the Matt and Shayne will get married too??? hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results