shape
carat
color
clarity

The Bachelorette (tv show) may contan spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Anyone here a fan of The Bachelor/Bachelorette? Yes, I know it''s a little goofy but I''ve watched every season so I can''t stop now.

The new Bachelorette starts May 19th with DeAnna from a previous Bachelor show. ABC has the 25 guys posted that she gets to choose from:
http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelorette/index?pn=bios#t=bachelorette

I hate the Bachelor.
Every time they just break their hearts... blah whatever.

Though, I love the idea of The Bachelorette.

1.gif
1.gif

Go D! Hope she finds someone to make her happy.
That Brad guy was a total chump.
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loved DeAnna - so I''m happy to see her as The Bachelorette.

There are about half a dozen guys from DFW, and Jeremy, the real-estate attorney from Dallas is one of my friend''s colleagues. I''m kind of rooting for him - I met him a while back and he''s so charming and nice. And cute!

I''ll be watching!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Brad has got to be the biggest jerk to exist. How could he say he loved her and had feelings for her-but couldn't be with her? I was excited to find out D would be the new bachelorette. I had no idea it would be on tv already though. Lauren- we will have to discuss the episodes!
35.gif
I'd love to talk about it with somebody since nobody I know watches the show haha!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
OOOH I cannot wait for the finale tonight!! I don''t know who I like better-I didn''t really like Shayne because of her OMG attitude and I still kinda think she is there to be on TV, but Chelsea SO BADLY annoys me that she can''t get close to him.

As for the Bachelorette-I hope DeAnna has a better time than last time with Brad. It was so odd what he did-and with no real explanation. I''m still on the fence if I''m going to watch though-it''s a lot to commit to for the whole summer haha.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DeAnna was my favorite, I felt so bad for her when Brad did that to her.
I just finished watching The Bachelor finale, and I will definitely be watching this as well!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Do you ladies ever play the rose ceremony game on abc.com?

The Bachelor finale was good (better than most.) Im still not sure about who he chose, but they did seem happy. I couldn''t help but cry at the end.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
(spoiler below)
I just read this and had to post and get it out of the way. About the ring from The Bachelor London Calling:

On Monday night in front of all of America, "The Bachelor"'s MATT GRANT dropped down on one knee and proposed to his true love, SHAYNE DAHL LAMAS, daughter of actor LORENZO LAMAS.

"It was an out-of-body experience. Literally, my knees were about to give out," says Shayne, who Matt nicknamed "monkey" when in Snow Valley, Idaho, she jumped on his back. "When you are a little girl [and think] about being proposed to, in your mind, it is a magical moment. It is just a lifelong dream for somebody to get down on their knee and ask you to marry them. I think in that moment, I was just taking it in. I didn't know what was going on around me. All I cared about was what was in front of me and it was beautiful."

Along with the proposal, Matt presented his fiancée with a $60,000, 2.85 carat Tacori platinum and diamond eternity ring with a round-cut center stone and channel set diamonds.

"It was in the morning and I was thinking what I wanted to say to Shayne," Matt says of his proposal. "I put together a lot of stuff in my head in that morning. [Because of the intensity of being on a reality TV show], it seemed like I had known Shayne a lot longer than the time we had been filming. Saying all that -- they were my genuine emotions and feelings. It was quite straight forward to me to open up and let her know exactly how I felt."

The couple has yet to set a wedding date, or to decide whether they will reside in the U.S. or the U.K. As for skepticism about their relationship, because none of the previous "Bachelors" have gone on to marry the woman they select, the newly engaged couple says that even though they have been together for three months, now that they have found each other, they want to take it slow.

But Matt says, for him, it was love at first sight: "The only reason there was any kind of question is because it just seemed too good to be true. I mean that, hand on heart. From the first moment when I set eyes on Shayne, I was blown away."

Ok, now onto the Bachelorette!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH and I didn''t like DeAnna. I thought she was rude. I am sure we will watch it anyways.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, I am watching right now
36.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2008 10:16:36 PM
Author: Skippy123
36.gif
9.gif
Me too!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2008 10:19:58 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 5/19/2008 10:16:36 PM
Author: Skippy123
36.gif
9.gif
Me too!!!!
Some of those guys are TOOOO funny. LOL

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
What was up with the dude howling like a coyote at the end????!!! Scary.
23.gif
I felt so bad for the little oyster farmer guy. I like the dorky science teacher guy ... can''t remember his name.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 10:03:54 AM
Author: mom2twogirls
23.gif
I felt so bad for the little oyster farmer guy. I like the dorky science teacher guy ... can''t remember his name.
LOL, I know that was funny; probably for attention me thinks
20.gif
I love the Science Teacher; he is so adorable. . . looks like things are going to get scary in the previews for future episodes
face20.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I always love the bachelor/bachelorette. I really didn''t like DeAnna that much in the Bachelor, but she kind of grew on me last night. I really like the Science guy and the single Dad guy. They didn''t say what happened to the mom....I have a feeling it is going to be a tear-jerker story for some reason.

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
I have always liked DeAnna out of all the previous girls on the show. To me she has been the most down to earth of all the seasons. I had to laugh at all the digs about Brad. And when Jenni pulled out her ring for viewing, I just cracked up. Anybody found a close up of it? It looked kind of busy?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I had to record it last night as I was too busy to watch for 2 hours. I will watch tonight. Im interested in seeing who this "scientist guy" is you guys are talking about. I can''t wait till this evening!!!

Oh and diamondquest- Jenni was on last night? I remember before the Bachelor London Calling season, they showed Jenni was engaged to her old boyfriend.

I will give my thoughts after watching, of course!

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Dreamg, you''ll just have to wait. Stop looking at this thread! hehe

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
haha you just made me laugh out loud! I can''t wait!!!
32.gif

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
"The Bachelorette (tv show) may contan spoilers "

You wrote that DG!
3.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 6:56:40 PM
Author: DIAMOND*QUEST
''The Bachelorette (tv show) may contan spoilers ''

You wrote that DG!
3.gif
haha I know. But I was scolded for making a thread about the show The Office without posting about possible spoilers inside. So to cover my butt, I put may contain spoilers in this thread so I wouldn''t get scolded again. haha Also, Im the type who wants to know "right now" what happened if I missed it.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ok so I FINALLY watched it, I was so busy this week. I see what you guys mean about the "science guy" Richard, he seems real nice. I liked him the most so far on first impressions.
ol
Looks like from the previews of the season, she really likes Jeremy and Grahm. Fred from Chicago seems like a big ol teddy bear lol.

I will have my favorites probably after the next episode after we get to see how they are.

I just watched a preview on abc.com and Twilley was waiting for her after she came back from her date! Not sure I like him for her haha

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 10:03:54 AM
Author: mom2twogirls
23.gif
I felt so bad for the little oyster farmer guy. I like the dorky science teacher guy
Yeah that was really odd. haha!

I felt bad for the little oyster guy too! I was thinking the same thing. He seemed genuinely nice. Poor guy.
39.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not feel sorry per se, better to be booted now. If she did not feel chemistry, it is maybe the right thing to do. Problem is in real life you might be more exposed and have more time to get to know someone and see that there IS something there. Here she has to make more snap decisions and might be making mistakes but she has limited time.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Deanna seems like an average kinda girl to me, and there are average looking men trying to capture her attention. I''m glad I''m not the bachelorette, since not ONE guy on that show caught my eye. Maybe I''m just spoiled my my husband''s good looks and charm..lol. Seriously..there are NO realy good looking guys on there..but hopefully, a few will make up for it with their personalities! Good luck to the Bachelorette!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought a couple of them were not bad and had nice bodies too. But it is their personality too that matters, and they edit it to look and seem one way. Not sure who she will end up with.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2008 2:21:52 PM
Author: beau13
I'm glad I'm not the bachelorette, since not ONE guy on that show caught my eye. Maybe I'm just spoiled my my husband's good looks and charm..lol.
haha this is funny because I commented on that yesterday. I said if I were the bachelorette, I would know right away and probably on the first night just be like "Well, thanks for coming but I don't see this happening. You can all go home now" haha But maybe because I compare EVERY guy to my great FF (not just looks) and I can't help but think these things along with the fact that I am in a committed relationship and plan to marry him one day.

Heidi137

Shiny_Rock
I watched part of the show and the real estate attorney would probably be my favorite-at this point anyway. I didn''t care for Brad AT ALL.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
The guy who really annoyed me was wearing that pukey orange/yellow suit with the glasses Spero. She didn''t give him a rose.

Hey! I just noticed they posted the rose ceremony game up. Finally, I always play that game for fun.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
So what is everyone''s opinion on Jeremy? The guys seem to hate him but DeAnna seems to like him a lot. He seems real nice with her, from what I saw out on the baseball diamond anyway. Im not sure though. Not sure about Grahm either.

Twilley bothers me. lol Though Im glad she got rid of football guy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results