shape
carat
color
clarity

The 2010 PS Holiday Tree Thread

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
decorations - our wedding photo (we just had our one year anniversary on Dec 5th), and our engagement champagne bottle :love: we also made the cork a little tree ornament too.

rsz_100_0989rhonda.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Our house is too small for a tree this year and it makes me sad, because it is Micah's first Christmas and he is totally getting jipped ;( Thankfully he won't remember it. I am demanding a tree next year, even if I have to cut and haul the thing myself.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MonkeyPie|1291835558|2791178 said:
Our house is too small for a tree this year and it makes me sad, because it is Micah's first Christmas and he is totally getting jipped ;( Thankfully he won't remember it. I am demanding a tree next year, even if I have to cut and haul the thing myself.

could you get a little table top tree? they have real ones - ours is about 2 feet tall. We got one because our place is also small and we have a new puppy that is likely to break every ornament we have ;(

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow more trees since I last looked!

Here is our tree. It is pretty much the same as last year, but the white synchronized lights stopped working so they are replaced with red, yellow and green blinking lights (to match the tartan tree skirt), along with a string of regular colored lights.
We also had to replace the tree stand as our old standby failed in a rather dramatic fashion.

IMG_1918.JPG

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Here's the tree and decorations I put up at work.

ornamentvase.jpg

worktree.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
violet3|1291836306|2791195 said:
MonkeyPie|1291835558|2791178 said:

could you get a little table top tree? they have real ones - ours is about 2 feet tall. We got one because our place is also small and we have a new puppy that is likely to break every ornament we have ;(

Target/Kohls/Walmart all have tiny little artificial ones, that would fit on top of a dresser! This is what I did in college.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
MP~ Another idea for a tree for Micah!!!

You can take clean baby food jars and stack them on their sides so the mouth of the jar is the "back" and the "front" is the bottom of the jar. Hot glue into a tree shape and then you can put lights into the mouths of the jars. My sis has one of these and it's just cute and quirky. She's also got tinsel and stuff shoved in the jars. I don't remember what she has for the star...Anyway, cheap, fun, easy and cute for a baby's Christmas tree.

waxing lyrical

Shiny_Rock
We redid it last week because the cats got to it. They messed up the lights.

mdprettyyuletree.jpg

mdDSC_0056.jpg

mdDSC_0031.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fun to see everyone's Christmas trees. Our tree is a 7 ft. trim. We also have a 11.5 foot tree but it takes over our living room so we decided to go smaller this year. I do miss my big tree though.

2010 Christmas Tree 2.jpg

reindeer.jpg

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
This is our 8ft "flocking' tree. Note: It is a real tree, flocked by the local nursery. The "flocking" is enviromentally friendly..

CIMG0573-1.jpg
CIMG0571-1.jpg
CIMG0574-1.jpg 2010 Swarovski X-mas Ornament my Dh bought me.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CdnBlingGal|1292779691|2800997 said:
This is our 8ft "flocking' tree. Note: It is a real tree, flocked by the local nursery. The "flocking" is enviromentally friendly..

CIMG0573-1.jpg
CIMG0571-1.jpg
CIMG0574-1.jpg 2010 Swarovski X-mas Ornament my Dh bought me.

I've never seen that before. It's really beautiful!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks gemgirl. It is actually the first time I've seen it available at my local nursery. It looks even better IRL.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results