shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks where it is due!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MrBleeker

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for the help in learning about diamonds, and being aware of what makes a perfect diamond stand out from a great diamond.

Thanks to Jim, Carrie, Josh, and everyone at James Allen (Dirt Cheap Diamonds)! They were most supportive in all my requests, and extremely helpful anytime I asked stupid questions. Thanks to Goodoldgold, and Whiteflash for their help as well when I was looking at diamonds. If you are nervous about buying a stone on the internet, don't be. Nothing could be more perfect... 30 day return policy, store owners who are more than glad to explain things and work with you, fast shipping, usually trade in policies, and the most important thing; BEST quality diamonds available!

Thanks to Dave Atlas, and Chris in Philadelphia for doing my appraisal, and doing a very wonderful job might I add!

The diamond is just SO beautiful, and now that I have it set and finished, I can't wait to propose! Below are the threads I have already posted with loose diamond pictures, and another thread with finished pictures.

Thanks again PS!

Finished Ring and Pictures (Wedding Band too)!!

Loose stone pictures and my soon-to-be-fiance!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
MrBleeker, congratulations and thank you for your kind words
36.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Its a pleasure to serve. Glad to see you had good success MrsBleeker! :) Way to go Jim.

Enjoy!

Warm regards,

MrBleeker

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/1/2005 9:15:01 PM
Author: Rhino
Its a pleasure to serve. Glad to see you had good success MrsBleeker! :) Way to go Jim.

Enjoy!

Warm regards,

*Cough* Mr. Bleeker to you!!
31.gif
41.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Mr. Bleeker:

WOW! I must say I have never been to keen on princess cuts but that is a fabulous stone. I bought from DCD several months ago and couldnt be more pleased myself..........

The ring is quite something too!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You were a careful and thorough shopper. You can take pride in the excellent job you did. There are many steps to the process.

You chose one of the good guys for the diamond, and you made sure the diamond was the right one for you. You made an arrangment for the mountings that you specifically liked best. You found out about what we could do for you with appraisal and verification assurance, and then you proceeded to do the entire deal. I know it takes a lot of effort and planning to pull these things together. Very few of our clients have actual previous experience in this sort of complex situation, so a little assistance is good. We enjoyed doing the work for you, too. Best of luck!

igs

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/2/2005 8:23:16 AM
Author: oldminer
You were a careful and thorough shopper. You can take pride in the excellent job you did. There are many steps to the process.

You chose one of the good guys for the diamond, and you made sure the diamond was the right one for you. You made an arrangment for the mountings that you specifically liked best. You found out about what we could do for you with appraisal and verification assurance, and then you proceeded to do the entire deal. I know it takes a lot of effort and planning to pull these things together. Very few of our clients have actual previous experience in this sort of complex situation, so a little assistance is good. We enjoyed doing the work for you, too. Best of luck!

I also applaud your effort. You became part of the entire ''ring formation'' process and I would give you a 100% (A++) for your effort. D. Atlas & Co. is an extremely professional organization that can certainly help this whole process take place. I am sure that all these good companies will certainly assist you should you have any concerns or servicing issues with your ring. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results