shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank a Veteran today

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone,

I wanted to thank any of you out there who may be a Veteran, or the spouse of a Veteran. And if you''re still serving, thanks for that, too!

My dad is a Vet, and he says that it really touches his heart when someone makes the effort to thank him for his service to the country, not because he wants the gratitude, but because he likes knowing that other Vets like him are getting praised for their efforts, too.

Happy Veterans Day!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for writing this. I am actually on my way to get things for a starbucks theme gift basket for my uncle who is a vet. I know he will appreciate it:)

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your service!!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Thank you to all the brave men and ladies who served or are serving. I''m truly humbled by your selflessness.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great reminder; my dad too is a Vet. I think he will be touched when I call him. Thank you very much men and women.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you to all the past and present veterans. Just wanted to let you know that if it wasn''t for all of you, I would not have the opportunity to be in this great country and to have the life that I have.

I also want to thank the families that have loved ones in the service or have lost loved ones that was serving our country. Many wonderful young men/women have lost their lives defending our country and also helping other countries. My thoughts are with you always.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Thank you to all the veterans today for your service in the past and present.

Today is Remembrance Day in Canada and the weather is particularly overcast as it usually is on November 11. My husband lost a much older brother in WW2, and today we will honour him in particular.

Karl, don''t you usually post a very touching poem/verse/letter on this occasion? Would you please post it today especially for our new members?

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Where would we be without them? Thanks so much for the reminder! I need to get in touch w. my dad today!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
my father is 84 and a WWII vet. i always call him on veteran''s day. to each and everyone of the vets here at pricescope and to all vets anywhere: thank you.

movie zombie

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 11/11/2008 8:49:50 AM
Author:fisherofmengirly
Hey everyone,

I wanted to thank any of you out there who may be a Veteran, or the spouse of a Veteran. And if you''re still serving, thanks for that, too!

My dad is a Vet, and he says that it really touches his heart when someone makes the effort to thank him for his service to the country, not because he wants the gratitude, but because he likes knowing that other Vets like him are getting praised for their efforts, too.

Happy Veterans Day!!
You''re welcome, and you Dad is absolutely right.

I wanted to thank those of you who sent me emails today, it does mean a lot!

Wink

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I came across this article on cnn.
Thank you Anthony Acevedo and all other veterans and current soldiers for protecting our country and my freedom.
Anthony Acevedo WW2 Veteran

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you to all who have so bravely served our country in the past or present!

Thank you to all who have lost a loved one while they were serving. Their sacrifice is so greatly appreiciated!

Thank you to all spouses of service men/women. Your dedication often goes unnoticed and as far as I''m concerned, you bravely serve our country as well!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you to all who have served and who are serving!!!

Happy Veterans'' Day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results