carat
color
clarity

TG's Wedding Pics!!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Travel Goddess said:
charbie said:
HOW IN THE WORLD HAVE THESE BEEN UP FOR DAYS AND I AM JUST NOW SEEING THEM!!!!!!! :angryfire: :nono: shame on me!

Simply stunning, dear. You look so happy, DH looks so calm, cool, collected- just wonderful.
The grove you got married in is BREATHTAKING. Seriously, the photography just captures what a wonderful day I'm sure it was. These could honestly be pictures from a magazine. SUBMIT these to theknot!

And that DBTY bracelet....DROOL. I want more pictures of that baby. I *think* it may be what I save for next. I've been talking with DH about wanting a diamond tennis bracelet at one point in my life, but that seems so much more *me* and something I would wear on a regular basis. LUCKY LADY!

Where the hell have you been!?!?!? You're the one who started a thread last month asking for these! :bigsmile:

Okay, I've been toying with the idea of sending them to theknot. Do you really think I should? I feel like it's not "quirky" enough. They seem to like weddings with a lot of DIY, creative stuff. Hmmm, I guess I will take it under advisement. :wacko:

I L-O-V-E my DBTY bracelet. DH originally ordered it as a necklace but about three weeks before the wedding I said "I need to find a bracelet for the wedding, I don't think I'm going to wear a necklace." He frantically emailed BGD and ask them to turn it into a bracelet! Whoops! I DEFINITELY think you should get one. Do it! Doooooooo iiiiiiiit!

Anyway, thanks for FINALLY showing up to see these. Jeez, some soulmate you are.... :cheeky:

i know...i suck. i've only been changing jobs, moving, having PS access only from my droid, getting my house ready for the market, oh and taking a mini-vacation with DH... :tongue: no excuses are worthy!

i really think you should submit the pics. its not "offbeatbride" where things need to be quirky- you have a collection here that needs to be shared with the world!!! doooooooooo it! i mean, the broaches? those are totally something they would feature! i can already see them posting your bm dresses in their list of faves.

(*omg. i totally just read through to make sure i had no mistakes and had seen where you put do it...dooooo iiiiiiiit! im kinda creeped that i did the same thing and had NOT read that you typed the same thing, and i'm totally not even joking right now.*)

and how cute about the necklace? i was about to say that DH wouldn't have caught on to something like that, but after we said no gifts, he bought me "just married" flip-flops for my sister to give me before the wedding since i told him i had no shoes to wear at the reception. had he not given them to me, i probably would have been barefoot.
anyways- yes, i think i will be sending the link to DH as a little "nudge"- perfect anniversary gift...yeah, probably not happening. not now, but a girl can dream. or in the meantime, DROOL and force you to do a SMTB ASAP.

ok, confession time. i saw that you had responded to people in the thread after i had responded and didn't see that you had written me back! i was miffed! i'm thinking, "great, she's mad that i missed the pics. geeesh." haha- but i feel speeeeeeecial. i got my own little blurb.

haha, ok, done. :lol: :lol: :lol: :bigsmile:

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Charbie, I forgot to tell you! One of the kegs we had at the reception was Fat Tire!

And get off my brainwave, it's freaky! I can't believe you use the word "miffed." My Dad has always used it and I've recently picked it up. Of course I wasn't miffed at you! :D

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa, gorgeous pictures TG :appl:

You look STUNNING. Seriously beautiful. And you and your new husband look so sweet together
:bigsmile:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hooray for IOWA! I never come in BWW hardly anymore, but I did tonight and saw your thread and had to check it out-I remembered you had relatives or friends in Ida Grove and I'm like 30 minutes from there, so boy was I scanning the pics to see if I recognized anyone hahahaha! What part of IA did you get married in?

Everything was beautiful, beautiful couple as well! Loved the cake too!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Yssie! I can't wait to see your pics!! Congratulations on your wedding!

packrat: Yes! I do have relatives in the Ida Grove area! My dad grew up in Odebolt. We were married in Waterloo. We're in the process of moving to St. Louis (from Cedar Rapids) now so I'll no longer be an Iowan. :((

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ehhh yer still a home grown corn fed Iowan TG! :appl:

One of my best friends from school (known her my entire life) married a guy from Ida Grove and they live in Lincoln, NE now.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I've been MIA lately because things have been nuts over here. But I'm so glad I caught this post (even though I'm late to the party!). Your wedding looked FABULOUS! And your dress was an absolute dream. I'm so happy for you! Hope you're getting all settled in STL. I only wish our Cards were looking better...

Congrats again!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Man, you guys are going to make some good lookin' babies!! :naughty: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: I love your pictures and the cake is gorg!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results