shape
carat
color
clarity

Tempted

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the tip about the wedding band thing2.

my ering is a bit loose, and i was going to size it down, but now may not if it''s going to feel tighter with a wedding band on.

sorry to hear bout your father autumn, wishing him a speedy recovery! have to say, the bit about him telling you where the ring is, in case he couldn''t later, brought a tear to my eye.
39.gif
i wish your SO would hurry up now....
7.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2010 11:16:26 AM
Author: luckynumber
thanks for the tip about the wedding band thing2.

my ering is a bit loose, and i was going to size it down, but now may not if it's going to feel tighter with a wedding band on.

sorry to hear bout your father autumn, wishing him a speedy recovery! have to say, the bit about him telling you where the ring is, in case he couldn't later, brought a tear to my eye.
39.gif
i wish your SO would hurry up now....
7.gif

You're welcome! Once you get your wedding band your e-ring should fit perfectly. I was surprised at what a difference adding the wedding band made. And both my e-ring and wedding band are 2.2 mm, so definitely not wide bands at all.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wishing your dad a speedy recovery!!!

but...one question...why is the ring in your dad''s house? why not in your BF''s house???

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Luckynumber, yeah its very sad...the whole situation with my father. BUT, he is a fighter and he''s going to come out strong and be ok. Last week was much more tumultuous but for some reason I feel very peaceful right now after continuing to pray to God to give me serenity and strength to get through this. I just feel like this is not the end for him and I guess my dad''s positivity and the fact that he is not in pain right now/acting normal is keeping me very grounded as of right now.

Definitely going to continue praying. He thinks its hilarious how he hid the ring in the best spot ever. Since we''re giving it back to my dad tomorrow when he comes home...he said he is going to hide it in an even better place! hahahaha. He''s the best.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Sig...the ring is at my parents house because when we took the ring out of the bank we were going straight to my parents house in Pennsylvania. He didn''t want to travel with it back and forth so he asked my dad to hold on to it until he was ready to ask his permission. :)

I actually think it made my dad feel really special.

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
That''s the wonderful thing about Tacori : ) If you need it sized and it can''t be, they remake the whole thing : )

I had the same worries. I think my mom told me she went down a size in rings after having me, so I was like freaking because I picked out a beautiful Tacori ring and didn''t want to compromise. Anyway, I booked one of the concierge meetings on the web site with a rep. He kindly explained if "the current ring cannot be adjusted for you, we will gladly remake the ring in the size you need." Fantastic. Thank you Tacori for being beautiful and wonderful and perfect : )

slg47

Ideal_Rock
OH, ok, makes sense. I hope you get it soon!!!!!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/20/2010 2:10:47 PM
Author: kagordo4
That''s the wonderful thing about Tacori : ) If you need it sized and it can''t be, they remake the whole thing : )

I had the same worries. I think my mom told me she went down a size in rings after having me, so I was like freaking because I picked out a beautiful Tacori ring and didn''t want to compromise. Anyway, I booked one of the concierge meetings on the web site with a rep. He kindly explained if ''the current ring cannot be adjusted for you, we will gladly remake the ring in the size you need.'' Fantastic. Thank you Tacori for being beautiful and wonderful and perfect : )
good to know that. We ordered a Tacori too... it''s being fixed by Tacori now since the local jeweller set the diamond off a little.

Autumn, I''m glad your dad is feeling better. I hope your bf will propose soon... SEE!!! told ya... the more you try the ring... the more you''ll know if it is too small.
31.gif
nothing to worry about now!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Here''s some ***dust dust dust***! Hoping that he''ll ask soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results