shape
carat
color
clarity

Tanzanite pendant photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, as of now I''m happy to wear it as it is. I''d prefer it without the scratch of course, but it doesn''t annoy me so much that I want to put it at risk, haha. Maybe sometime down the line when I get to know some local jewelers better or care about this pendant less
3.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Such a colour! Enjoy it.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is absolutely gorgeous! That''s my dream color........
4.gif
It''s a lovely, lovely stone MTG.

Frankly, I wouldn''t even think of sending it back to Sally to remove the scratch. It would''t be worth risking your tanzanite. I would go to a reputable jewelry and have them buff out the scratch. It''s easy to do and something that can be done right in front of you while you watch and wait.

Big congrats! I l
30.gif
ve that stone!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice pendant and love the open back. I take it the scratch on the leaf is facing the front (viewer)? I don’t think others will see it so I’m in the camp of leaving it alone.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous - that color is so rich and lovely, and the delicate design of the pendant showcases it beautifully!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love the pendant
30.gif
Maybe Sally can send you a new leaf and you can have a local jeweler attach it to your pendant. It would just involve opening the link.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Such a lively stone. It looks great with the rose gold!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I don''t really know many jewelers in Philly so I will just let it be. Sally did give me a small refund as a gesture which I thought was nice.

Too bad there are no mirrors around. I can''t see it while I wear it , Haha.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
It looks so good! How do you like wearing it (except not having mirrors around)? This is one I would love to see in person!
9.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
It looks lovely! Sorry about the scratch, but hopefully it won''t be noticeable when worn. Hoping for you to get some sunny weather so we can see neckshots!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks guys. It looks so much nicer and livier in person. I will try to get some neckshots tomorrow afternoon.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yawn!! I just got home from my first pediatric night call, but before I take a nap, I took some pics as promised :)

Haha, pardon the robe, I just threw it on after my shower.

IMG6876.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hmm..try again

IMG6878a.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last neck shot

IMG6880.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some normal shots.

IMG6825.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry these pics are bad, I''m really sleepy, haha.

IMG6830.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
last one. Thanks! (Sorry the stone is a bit dirty! It's actually very clean and has great crystal except for the one large inclusion in the corner.

IMG6848.JPG

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing on you! The scratch isn''t noticiable to me unless its a really close up shot. Still, I hope you can get it buffed out at some point.

-A

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks Arcadian!

If I find an experienced jeweler I trust I might try some day, but for now I''m good. :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That tanzanite just glows on your neck. Maybe your patients will forget their discomfort when they see it? I’m with A about the scratch. I can’t see it except for the super close up and if anyone else can in person, he/she might get a good slapping for being that close to your bosom.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was not a big aficionado of tanzanites, but now I am changing my mind. Your pendant looks gorgeous, it is bright and very blue, no hint of violet or purple it seems. And I agree with Chrono, you have a beautiful neck. And a chiseled chin. It looks wonderful on you!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks!

Hehe, Crasu, you're new avatar is just delightful! I really like the design.

I'm thinking of trying to find a shorter chain for it though, it twists a lot right now.

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! The neck shots are gorgeous - it looks great on you. Now I''m pining for a tanzie pendant...

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2010 9:49:35 PM
Author: tsavvy
Beautiful! The neck shots are gorgeous - it looks great on you. Now I''m pining for a tanzie pendant...

Thanks, although part of me still wishes it were a ring so I could see more of it myself
11.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so pretty!!

The design is just lovely
30.gif
as are all her designs, really!

I'm sorry about the scratch, though
7.gif
. It's not noticeable in pictures unless you know it's there and are looking for it, but it's still disappointing.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just thinking.... you can hang virtually any charm from that loop on the bottom. If you''re not attached to the leaf that''s scratched, just choose something you''d like better and have that soldered on. I love that tanzanite!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm..good point gem girl! Maybe in the future I''ll add a little diamond charm..

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!!
30.gif
The color of the tanz is just wonderful
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results