shape
carat
color
clarity

Swala Tsavorite and Spessartite Cab

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Both of your stones are really pretty! The cabochon spess looks like a norange gumdrop!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your new stones, they both are beautiful!

Be very careful with taking photos outside - there have been quite a few incidents of lost and found
21.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Great stones LFC and even better photos. Any chance you can hop on over to my house for a bit of a photoshoot?

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
I really like both of your stones! I was just looking at that Tsavorite on Swala site the other day and it wasn''t marked as sold yet. It looked so much better in your pictures! Congras!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Very nice stones, especially the spess.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Icekid- well the cab was only mine for about a day. It is going to Sally than it will be a gift. I have a cab tourmaline from San Diego (just thought it would be fun to have a stone from the city I lived in for 7 years), I will set that at some point :). That photo by Eric is light, and I was surprised (but in a good way) when I took it out of the wrapping. It looks like his photo is showing off the brilliance. But that is the way the stone photographed for me if it was off my hand. I deleted those photos because I would take the picture, look at the stone to see if they match, and they didn't.

Cind11 - than you very much

yingh - I won't do it until I have a table outside.

gailey - thank you. I have never had trouble with tsavorites (the spess is another story). I don't have a tripod but I balance the camera on a solid surface and use one finger to push the button. I always check the white balance before taking pictures. I have discovered that my camera has a little too much blue otherwise. I would love to "hop" over and take pics of your stones
2.gif

GoodSoul - Thanks. I am not sure why he has not marked them yet. He knows I am keeping them.

LovingGem- Thanks. The spess is better than I anticipated. I bought the lowest priced ones, I can't picture what the others look like!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stones!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Mr Ma re

So I sent the spess cab to Sally today. Now it is time for the 10 days of breath holding.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results