shape
carat
color
clarity

Summer Moives

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved Transformers too, it got a bit silly in places but I liked that they kept all the original characters and similar voices and personalities. It was a long movie but I enjoyed every minute!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, SDL! I did stay until after the credits - the ushers told everyone to stay when they took the tickets.

SPOILER:
I read that the scene after the credits was originally written to show that the love of a good woman broke the spell and he was able to live as a regular person again.l

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tonight I just saw Bourne Ultimatum and it was soooooo good, probably one of my favorite out of the summer action films!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, that is on my weekend agenda!!!! (and Under Dog, a must see with the 5 year old set!!!)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2007 10:40:20 PM
Author: diamondfan
Skippy, that is on my weekend agenda!!!! (and Under Dog, a must see with the 5 year old set!!!)
Under Dog looks cute. Matt Damon is a hottie in BU; the movie was so intense. . . I was at the edge of my seat most of the time. hehehe

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want to see that too Skippy! We saw Resure Dawn and it was VERY good. DH likes any movie based on a true story.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results