shape
carat
color
clarity

Stray Kitty at my job

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s great news DS - you have done such a wonderful thing finding all these kitties homes, and I''m sure that by getting the older cats spayed/neutered you will prevent this same problem next year. Way to go!!

Sumbride - Cehra is correct about the genetics of red tabby cats. The tabby part is controlled independently of the red vs. black, but the red is recessive and is one kind of pigment and the black is a totally different pigment, with the red being recessive if the cat has both and both genes on the X chromosome.

I''m sorry Lucy had such a difficult childhood. Her squeaks sound super-cute though - I love silly kitty noises. Our Oliver (the ragdoll rescue) "hmphs" when he is indignant about something, usually that he isn''t being paid enough attention to. Too funny! Our Amber also was put down for a neuter and they only discovered when the vet went to do the surgery that they were going to have a really tough time neutering her...oops!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
DS, this news makes my heart happy! Thank you for doing this!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG...I nearly died when I saw that little sick one...You have done SUCH a wonderful thing....People who actually care and more importanly, are willing to take action, are RARE....So pat yourself on the back....Head bonks coming your way....Dealing with all of those must have been totally overwhelming...I dealt with one in the back of my coop building this weekend and am still exhausted...(he''s at the no-kill shelter''s vet now thank goodness)...

BONKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results