shape
carat
color
clarity

Stolen gift to my mom on my wedding day...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 3:03:01 PM
Author: TBjumper
Lily: why thanks! I cant imagine my day with out my mom... her and my dad are the reason our up coming wedding is able to happen!! She deserves something to remind her of me and the day.
9.gif

UPDATE: Seller has agreed to refund me the day he gets the damaged package back from me and not make me wait for the USPS to refund him. I am overnighting to him this afternoon. I asked if I could get a replacement instead of a refund. Lets hope he says yes, and has one in stock. I litteraly would turn right back around and buy another ring with the refund, so whouldnt it make sense just to send the replacement?
33.gif
Well that''s good news at least. Hopefully he has another to send! ***Fingers crossed***

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Whoooo hooo for the consumer

36.gif

Good for you!

Keep us informed.

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock

Amanda: You better believe I will be shipping with only UPS and FedEx from now on. It’s sad though, I really would like to support a US institution, but no way... not after this!

Princess: People are just rotten to the core, the seller has told me he would refund me the minute he got the returned package from me... so he can deal with the USPS claim and how ever long it takes... I am very happy he agreed to refund me ASAP

36.gif
Now lets just hope he has another one in my mom''s size...

Sunny: Fingers AND Toes crossed!!!! Kinda bummed my mom will know her present, but I don’t think she is expecting to have a new one by next weekend... I would love to have to replacement in time for my wedding!

Steel: BIG THANK YOU, I needed someone to kick me in the rear and make me stand up for myself. Some times advice put bluntly is the best!
20.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 5:34:06 PM
Author: TBjumper

Steel: BIG THANK YOU, I needed someone to kick me in the rear and make me stand up for myself. Some times advice put bluntly is the best!
20.gif
Absolutely my pleasure.
9.gif

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
UPDATE: Hey everyone just a little update for you...

The seller had another similar band that he sent to me the minute he got my torn package in his store. I got the ring in my hot little hands yesterday
36.gif
Its currently wrapped and waiting for my mom''s finger.
Kinda bummed that I told her, but she wont be expecting me to have gotten a replacement so fast!

Thanks for everyone''s support, and lesson learned. Although there are some truly rotten people in this world, there are quiet a few wonderful ones that will go the extra mile too.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
YAY for you, TBJ!!! (And your lucky momma!)

She will be so surprised and happy...and YAY for the seller dealing with USPS instead of you!!!

Have a wonderful wonderful wonderful wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results