shape
carat
color
clarity

Started my wedding shopping..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a great shopping trip! I love the shoes but I know I would kill myself with those size heels! I am so uncoordinated
38.gif

Love the ring, love the shoes, love it all!
36.gif

Now, how about some pics of those Tiffany bridesmaid gifts!
31.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 5:24:04 PM
Author: Dutchgirlll
oh wow... really, can''t stop drooling now!! turning green here!!!
21.gif

I adore the red ones too! (and are they still somewhat comfortable?)

They are seriously really comfy! The Manolos that I wore to our friends wedding had an even higher heel and they were amazingly comfy. I''m going to wear the red ones out on Saturday night so I''ll let you know how they are but I have every faith in them!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 5:30:50 PM
Author: Angel7
WOW! What a great shopping trip! I love the shoes but I know I would kill myself with those size heels! I am so uncoordinated
38.gif

Love the ring, love the shoes, love it all!
36.gif

Now, how about some pics of those Tiffany bridesmaid gifts!
31.gif

Thanks Angel! I''ll do the bridesmaids gifts tomorrow
1.gif
All the sisters are home at the moment so I don''t want to have them walk in on me!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
forgot to do bridesmaids gifts yesterday so here they are now

bridesmaidsboxes.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
and bridesmaid number 1 necklace-the teardrop

beeteardrop.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
the teardrop is for my sister-my MOH

beeteardrop2.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
bridesmaid number 2-my other sister. Frank Gehry orchid

beeorchid.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
here is another view of the orchid.I actually got the earrings to match this one as I love it so much

beeorchid2.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
and bridesmaid number 3-the elsa peretti bean

beebean.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
bridesmaid number 3 is D''s sister

beebean2.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 4:54:57 PM
Author: bee*

Date: 1/14/2008 4:54:00 PM
Author: SuLi
Lovely shoes...aren''t those the shoes that were made famous by SJP in ''Sex in the City''? I saw them a few weeks ago at Bergdorf''s and drooled over them!

Yeah-they''re the ones that get stolen from her. They''re so gorgeous!
Screen shot....

satcbeeshoes.JPG

Steel

Ideal_Rock
a woman''s right to shoes...

beeshoessatc.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for that Steel! If I wasn''t in work so early in the morning, I would so go and watch that episode now! I love those shoes.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I love these shoes Bee! What color is your dress that you''ll be wearing with these? I''m wondering if I could pull something like that off for my wedding as well. :) I have such a silky mermaid dress though. I was thinking I might have to wear pearls or something with it. Shoes like that would rock though! How high is the heel??

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi violet, I haven''t picked my dress yet but what I liked about these is that they can be worn with white or ivory. I am leaning towards ivory though. They have them in white also if you''d prefer to get white shoes. The heel is 90mm (think that''s just over 3.5inches).

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2008 7:47:16 AM
Hi violet, I haven''t picked my dress yet but what I liked about these is that they can be worn with white or ivory. I am leaning towards ivory though. They have them in white also if you''d prefer to get white shoes. The heel is 90mm (think that''s just over 3.5inches).
Silver sounds more versatile. I''d love to see both though. It seems like the nearest Manolo store for me is in Las Vegas at the Wynn, anyone been to that shop?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you near a Barneys? They actually had more of the colours then the Manolo store when I was there.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2008 8:03:15 AM
Are you near a Barneys? They actually had more of the colours then the Manolo store when I was there.
The San Francisco Barney''s has only black/brown, LA Barney''s everything but white, New York Barney''s only one pair of white in my size left. I''m tempted to order them and have them sent to my local Barney''s and try them out. They make you pay for them first though then refund you if you don''t want them. MY FI is freaking out about the cost though. I saw a site where someone was able to dye their white ones. If they were dyeable that may work as well. I''d have to order silver AND white and have them both sent here just to try them. Crazy!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Since you''ll get the money back if you return them I''d order them! They really are so comfortable and definitely worth the price due to this (see how I sold them to D
3.gif
No pain, no moaning wife!!)

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Bee! I''m giong to do it! I''m going to do the order and try them out deal. I hear there''s also a Stuart Weitzman store in Union Square in SF as wel so maybe I can hit that shop too. Anyways, Question: The heels are 3 1/2 inches high? I''m 5''3" and my FI is 5"7, potential problem or do-able? Opinions?

Dutchgirlll

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/30/2008 7:50:48 AM
Author: violet02
Date: 1/30/2008 7:47:16 AM

Hi violet, I haven't picked my dress yet but what I liked about these is that they can be worn with white or ivory. I am leaning towards ivory though. They have them in white also if you'd prefer to get white shoes. The heel is 90mm (think that's just over 3.5inches).

Silver sounds more versatile. I'd love to see both though. It seems like the nearest Manolo store for me is in Las Vegas at the Wynn, anyone been to that shop?

Been there 2 years ago, didn't see the sederaby's, but last months I didn't see the MB store at all, probably totally missed it, but I wanted to look if they had them. I guess that store should be still there, as it's still on Wynn's website. They're opening a Barneys about now in the new Palazzo building.

Oh and bee, I would love to be your BM
31.gif
with the lovely gifts you got them!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2008 8:40:59 AM
Author: violet02
Bee! I''m giong to do it! I''m going to do the order and try them out deal. I hear there''s also a Stuart Weitzman store in Union Square in SF as wel so maybe I can hit that shop too. Anyways, Question: The heels are 3 1/2 inches high? I''m 5''3'' and my FI is 5''7, potential problem or do-able? Opinions?

I wouldn''t see a problem with it at all. Can''t wait to see pics when you get them!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Okay I just ordered the white satin in 7 1/2's. THat's the only size they had left at Barney's in New York. I wear an 8 and the salesman said they run long but not wider... so we'll see if they fit. That means I now have to order silver from Barney's in Beverly Hills to see the difference! The credit card bill is going to be HUGE until I make some returns. Now I'm trying to figure out if I shoudl buy a 7 1/2 AND an 8 in the silver for comparison.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was about half a size smaller in the Sedarbys than I usually wear if that helps.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
OH THE AGONY!

I''m pretty sure the 7 1/2 will work fine. I got the white satin. Not one single Barney''s in the entire country has a Silver Sedaraby in 7 1/2. They are all sold out. I have 30 days from the time of receipt of the white satin to keep them or return them. Who the heck knows when the silver will be back in stock. WHAT TO DO!
8.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Damn! That''s a pain! In the NY Barneys, they had this pair that was darker than the silver but no too dark. I can''t remember what colour the guy said they were but he suggested that pair or the silver for an ivory dress.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results