shape
carat
color
clarity

Started my wedding shopping..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 6:06:58 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Hmmmmm.....
11.gif

We have handshots here at PS...how about footshots??
2.gif

I''ll have a go at getting some shots tomorrow!
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 6:01:46 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I love me some silver shoes.
30.gif
They''re absolutely gorgeous!!!

P.S. I have 11 pairs of silver heels/flats. And none of them are Manolos or anything close. You lucky lucky girl!!

Thanks FrekeChild! Shoes are definitely my thing-everytime I go to NY I buy another couple of pairs of Manolos as they''re aren''t sold over here. They are worth the price as they''re so comfortable.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
They are truly lovely, by the way.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 6:07:28 PM
Author: Octavia
Oooh, those are YUMMY! I can see why you''ve wanted them for so long, it''s great that you''ve finally gotten them!

Thanks Octavia!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 6:07:51 PM
Author: Sabine
I LOVE your shoes!!! I can''t believe you let your dog anywhere near them...I know if I am ever lucky enough to own a pair of Manolo''s my little drool monster won''t even be allowed in teh same room as them!
2.gif

haha! thanks Sabine! I trust my baby-she''s not a chewer at all
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pictures of my other Manolo purchases and a bag are in this thread here

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Those shoes are KILLING me!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 7:02:37 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Those shoes are KILLING me!

Have you seen the red ones on the other thread
30.gif
30.gif
11.gif

hazel_eyes

Shiny_Rock
Bee*, those shoes are AMAZING....seriously cool. It''s a pain you can''t get them over here alright.... I''m keeping my eye out for a pair of louboutins coming up on Ebay....fingers crossed!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a couple of pairs of Louboutins but they are so sore to wear all day long. I had emailed the store in NY as you can get custom made ones with blue soles but after wearing my pairs on a night out a couple of times, I decided to stick with the comfy MB''s. The louboutins are so sexy looking though. Hope that a pair comes up for you soon.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Bee all your shopping looks fantastic!!! I love the plain band with your Lucida. Very classy.

I am in LOVE with those shoes. I always thought I''d want Louboutins for my wedding because the first time I ever mentioned them my mother made a comment about the inappropriateness of red soles sticking out from under the dress when you''re kneeling at the altar, and well, the rebel in me LOVES the thought of that, ha ha!
11.gif
But if you say they''re not comfy, hmmm.... it''s more important to me to be able to dance all night at my wedding!

So now where are those foot shots?
2.gif

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
Those shoes are just...
23.gif
30.gif
Seriously lovely.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok foot shots coming soon-I promise! I''ve just taken Amber out for a walk so once I''m showered, I''ll take some. I really find the louboutins much worse to wear-the MB''s are really like slippers. When our friends got married last year, I had them on from 11am until 6am the next day and I was the only girl still in my shoes after all the dancing. They are so worth the money.

Thanks ksprincess! I do love them.

Dutchgirlll

Rough_Rock
OMG Bee!!!! I totally wanted to get the sedaraby''s myself!!! I envy you so much right now (especially when I watched all that other gorgeous stuff you got on the other thread ...
30.gif
)!

Cause I''m not able to go into the MB store and try them on, I kinda backed down on that idea. I had to order them on ebay where they sell them for a whopping $850 price
23.gif
I figured they had to be a little less in store (or am I that off?).

Do you know if they still do them in white as well? I saw those in the knot last year and they were TDF.

Anyway congrats on these great purchases!!! If you suddenly don''t fit them anymore: you know your buyer
2.gif

junepatient

Rough_Rock
such pretty shoes!!!! Mine are silver peeptoe too!! But the dress, the dress!!! Pics of the dress!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi dutchgirl-they had them in white in Barneys. I was so close to getting the white ones but I really want an ivory dress and the white shoes were a bit too white for ivory. They are $665 plus tax in Barneys and the MB store.

Dutchgirlll

Rough_Rock
Thanks Bee! My dress is ivory too, so I guess I should skip that color... Plus teh silver ones are great later on. I would probably wear those more than white ones... totally in
30.gif

wow wow wow...sigh...

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah that''s another reason why I didn''t go with the white. I wasn''t sure if I would ever wear them again, whereas the silver one''s I will.

Dutchgirlll

Rough_Rock
yeah I know, thay would make every outfit look perfect!!

(and thanks, kinda found them on Barney''s site myself now, didn''t know they had them online
20.gif
)

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Bee*- I remember those shoes from a certain SATC episode
3.gif

LOVE THE WEDDING BAND TOO! Cannot wait to see what else you pick for your wedding!

What band are you getting your hubby-to-be?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
He''s wants to get a platinum band with a kind of indent on it (it''s hard to describe but he''s seen one similar that his boss wears and he loves it). If we don''t find one I think we''ll go custom for it as he''s so into it.

Foot shots have been taken but I have to wait for them to download and I''m meeting D with Amber for a quick walk so will be back soon!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok I feel a bit weird posting pics of my feet but here they are
3.gif

First up is the Silver Sedaraby''s

beesilver1.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
another photo of them (oh yeah please excuse the chipped nail polish-I was too lazy to do them for the photoshoot
11.gif
)

beesilver2.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Next up are the red sedaraby''s

beered1.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
photo number 2 of the red

beered2.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I just adore them

beered3.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
last but not least are the black pair that I bought

beeblack1.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
another photo of the black ones

beeblack2.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
and the last photo of the black shoes

beeblack3.jpg

Dutchgirlll

Rough_Rock
oh wow... really, can''t stop drooling now!! turning green here!!!
21.gif

I adore the red ones too! (and are they still somewhat comfortable?)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results