shape
carat
color
clarity

Spoiler: Ohhh, pics from the set of Sex and the City Movie.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
courtesy of people.com

As I am in Europe it is entirely possible that this is old hat for you, equally possible that you have already seen the movie and have it on DVD.

But just in case here are some pics.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sexandthecity1.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Carrie...
36.gif

sexandthecity2.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Steel, the movie hasn't happened yet. I for sure will take by girlfriends to see this w/me. heeehee

It is suppose to be in Theaters May 2008
34.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Carrie again
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sexandthecity3.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Charlotte got her wish?

Sob!

39.gif

sexandthecity4.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
To quote one of my favorite e-noises on this board, from Deco, SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I can''t wait to see the movie, and no, I think they only started production recently, so we haven''t seen it. I can''t WAIT to see it and am so glad they are finally getting it done. There were so many interviews after the movie got cancelled that said it would never happen, as all the sets and everything had been broken down and gotten rid of...so I am ecstatic it''s getting done!

I''m somewhat sad to see the spoiler of Charlotte walking around preggers (because I wanted to be surprised), though that was in the script for the movie originally. Guess they''re keeping that in the storyline after all.

36.gif
I think this deserves a second SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
9.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Terrible dress, ugly shoes. As my FI would say -- just like he did when it was a TV show -- "what was she thinking?"

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 5:35:27 PM
Author: Steel
Carrie...
36.gif
Well, I meant this one -- but the other one is pretty bad too!
31.gif

I will enjoy the movie though.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry, I didnt mean to spoil it.

I will e-mail admin and ask them to note SPOILER in the title.

7.gif

(Edit- Emailed Admin just now)
(Edit part deux- Thanks Admin
36.gif
, that was super dooper quick)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 6:02:11 PM
I am so sorry, I didnt mean to spoil it.

I will e-mail admin and ask them to note SPOILER in the title.

7.gif
Don''t feel bad - I knew it was written into the original script - I just didn''t know they were keeping that in the story. However it wouldn''t hurt to ask admin to put spoiler in the title since other people may not know it was in the original script.

1.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Cute purse!

9.gif

Grr... Stupid little picture.

Well if you squint, it is a mini Eiffel tower!

sexandthecity5.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, Smith will be in the Movie
31.gif
31.gif
ETA: Which Sex in the City Character do you identify with Steel or anyone????

259063.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''m so excited. They started filming two weeks ago. I really can''t wait to see this movie.

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Awh Shucks Skippy- Thanks for asking.

Well I would love to be little miss perfect.

30.gif
Just call me Charlotte. (But I also love Miranda - for feeding my legal eagle, logical and stubborn side.)

Good question, what about the rest of us addicts?

Own up
31.gif
!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Charlotte, is not my favorite but all my girlfriends think I am like her. I love Samatha for being so daring (I guess since I am like Charlotte LOL); Sam is a riot!!! Miranda and Steve are adorable.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 6:14:45 PM
Author: Skippy123
Yay, Smith will be in the Movie
31.gif
31.gif
ETA: Which Sex in the City Character do you identify with Steel or anyone????

Over here we have ''had the pleasure'' so to speak!
31.gif

Well, Smith has been in a chocolate ad.

I hope this link works....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brz8jjXuKyg

(I am sorry to say I thought he looked less dishy than he did in the series - sorry
23.gif
)

snlee

Ideal_Rock
So exciting! I can''t wait to see this movie!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Though it's one of my favorite TV shows of all time, I don't know quite how I feel about the movie. Perhaps it's because I was thorougly disappointed with the series finale. Big and Carrie again? After all he put her through?

I saw a few more promo pictures of B&C on the internet somewhere recently and wanted to gag. I guess I just have to keep reminding myself that it's only a show. It's only a show...
4.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Edit:

In deference to Ebree, I rename this pic as:

‘Larger picture’

And then wholeheartedly add a ‘Big’ bah humbug.

28.gif

sexandthecity6.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
LOL, perfect timing, Steel.

*GAGS*

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Even though I am not a TV watcher, I LOVED SATC and will watch the movie if I can get a break from TTot. I don''t know what more there is the say after the finale, but I''ll watch it even if gets horrible reviews. Yay!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I identify with Charlotte. But I like Carrie''s sense of humour.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I know how you feel Ebree. But if she ended up with Alexsander I would have shot the tv. That was a horrible relationship...her basically losing her identity to him. Ugh. Hated everything about it. Almost as much as I hated her with Berger. I agree that Big was a royal PITA but they did have chemistry.

I really wish she could have ended up with Aidan. I actually boycotted the whole show after she cheated on him - I was like, "How dare you b!!ch about love when you have this man that adores you and you treat him like THAT?!?!?!" I was so POed. Took me years to finally go watch the rest of the series. I was happy they showed him later on with someone and that they had a baby together, but I do wish she had ended up with him.

Who do I identify with? I don''t know. I love Charlotte, but I''m not nearly that organized.
2.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Perhaps this may seem controversial but I do not like the character Carrie.

I too felt she was an idiot cheating on Aidan. Here she is moaning about finding love in the city and then when she gets hold of a great man she lets him go. The same could be said for Mr Big, cheating on his wife with Carrie. So I feel that they deserve each other. Not in a nice way. I do not hold out hope for a happy ending. Not when you build your house in the sand.

As for Miranda and Charlotte, their characters seem to have what it takes to see a relationship through. Even Sam has shown redeeming qualities. But not Carrie.

To all the men who believed ''nice guys finish last'' Carrie became their nemesis and Aidan their poster boy.

40.gif

jesterjigger

Shiny_Rock
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

I bawled when she picked Big. Probably because I''d just broken up with a guy that I dated for two years that acted *just* like him. He was snobby and self involved and would do stuff like make plans for trips without even telling me (like, going from NYC to New Orleans). In the last December we dated he told me that it would be planning too far ahead in the future to talk about going camping in the summer!!!!! When twenty minutes earlier he''d been talking about us touring the country in an RV when we were 60.

I just hope that Big has changed his ways. I really did hope that she and Aiden would make it work. He was perfect, a lot like the guy I did marry, lol. I''m so excited about the movie though, and definitely going to go see it!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited for that movie!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
I''m looking forward to seeing all of the great outfits!

But I was soooo po''ed too at Carrie when she cheated on Aidan. He was so great!

Does anyone know when it''s coming out?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 8:00:18 PM

Perhaps this may seem controversial but I do not like the character Carrie.

I too felt she was an idiot cheating on Aidan. Here she is moaning about finding love in the city and then when she gets hold of a great man she lets him go. The same could be said for Mr Big, cheating on his wife with Carrie. So I feel that they deserve each other. Not in a nice way. I do not hold out hope for a happy ending. Not when you build your house in the sand.

As for Miranda and Charlotte, their characters seem to have what it takes to see a relationship through. Even Sam has shown redeeming qualities. But not Carrie.

To all the men who believed ''nice guys finish last'' Carrie became their nemesis and Aidan their poster boy.

40.gif
I feel the same way you do about Carrie and ditto Firegoddess''s feelings too! Sometimes I thought if I were Carrie''s friend I would have slapped some sense into her; she use to get on my last nerve sometimes.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not a Carrie fan either...too self absorbed for me. I''m also not a fan of Big, although I did think they had good chemistry on the show. I broke up with my Big in my twenties and ended up with my Aidan.

I most associate with Miranda, although when I was single all my friends said I was "SOOO Samantha."
31.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 11:41:59 PM
Author: TravelingGal
I'm not a Carrie fan either...too self absorbed for me. I'm also not a fan of Big, although I did think they had good chemistry on the show. I broke up with my Big in my twenties and ended up with my Aidan.

I most associate with Miranda, although when I was single all my friends said I was 'SOOO Samantha.'
31.gif
You're my hero. lol
Yes Carrie is tooooo self absorbed; that is why she needs to be slapped. heehee

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I saw the pick of the "belly" on People.com earlier today, and was sad...a MAJOR spoiler.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results