shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone!

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
You don't get many chrysos that neon-y. Wow.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
That's blinding! If it looks anything like that IRL, wow! I'd love to see it on my own paw.

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
JewelFreak|1390402589|3598489 said:
That's blinding! If it looks anything like that IRL, wow! I'd love to see it on my own paw.
+1 Unbelievable colour! :love:

Here's a pretty stone I will call a "sunset" sapphire since it seems to be a pastel mix of orange and yellow with darker flashes - check the video listed here http://www.multicolour.com/detail/index.html?1482542544

If you get it for a looksee please start a thread so we can all enjoy (this goes for every stone posted here of course) :naughty:

sunset-sapphire-mc-still.png

Bex

Shiny_Rock
Starzin, I've been looking that one for months! The video just went up recently; I was surprised how pink it looks in the video and by the bow tie, which doesn't look as bad in the photo. Still a gorgeous stone though.

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I tripped over it accidentally and was struck by the colour which you don't see very often.

Jerry can fix the bowtie fairly inexpensively I would think :appl: If you can afford it and want it, at least get it so we can get more pics in hand!

ETA: I don't think David puts up videos unless someone asks so anyone who wants it should be quick.

cm366

Shiny_Rock
Somebody please buy this from Gene before my bank manager gives up the fight....

17_hot_pink_sapphire.jpg

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Ouch! I feel my eyeballs burning! :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hadn't seen that one, CM. That is some color, alright. Wow! :love:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cm366|1390526564|3599858 said:
Somebody please buy this from Gene before my bank manager gives up the fight....

It says you can still add it to cart, but somehow I don't believe it.. :razz:

But whoever gets it, we need MORE PICTURES

cm366

Shiny_Rock
Now Out Of Stock

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I "purchased" Gene's new Winza sapphire, but I'm not holding my breath - it's been a couple of years since I've managed to snag one of his new stones. While I am half-expecting to see a refund notice show up in my email, I'm also really hoping this time I get the stone! (fingers crossed)

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
I "purchased" Gene's new Winza sapphire, but I'm not holding my breath...
weeelll... we are!!! *fingers crossed*

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Starzin|1390531261|3599955 said:

Good luck! I saw it and couldn't believe my eyes - awesome color - if you get it, PLEASE post picks, lots!!!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well, I just don't know, I still haven't received an order confirmation from Gene nor a refund, so I am still up in the air as to the new Winza sapphire - in the past I've heard from him the same day or the next morning - could be he is busy, but I don't like being in limbo this long...

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
That Winza would keep you awake at night, it's so bright. Hope you got it!

Somebody PLEASE take this scapolite off Gene's hands before I cave in! I love yellow scapolite but just have to not spend any more till I get a few things set. One like this won't come along again, groan. It's 13+ mm, would make a stunning pendant, and only $331.

11_scapolite.jpg

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm, it is a little weird that last month's drop I received two email alert, but this time I didn't receive any...I've been missing Gene's drop for quite a few times now but I'm certain that I subscribed it.

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
OTL|1390583597|3600348 said:
Hmmm, it is a little weird that last month's drop I received two email alert, but this time I didn't receive any...I've been missing Gene's drop for quite a few times now but I'm certain that I subscribed it.

I didn't get this month's email either.... Anyone else have issues?
And I just got the dreaded "refund sent" email. :cry:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh, too bad, BB. Next time?

I didn't get an email on this drop either. In fact, didn't have one since last April until finally last month when I emailed Gene to ask if he was still sending them. So I got that one, but not this time.

--- Laurie

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
cm366|1390526564|3599858 said:
It's gone! I want a sapphire that color.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
marymm|1390578183|3600253 said:

Well, I just don't know, I still haven't received an order confirmation from Gene nor a refund, so I am still up in the air as to the new Winza sapphire - in the past I've heard from him the same day or the next morning - could be he is busy, but I don't like being in limbo this long...

The Winza is not for me - I received a PayPal refund email - quite disappointed - but have high hopes a PSer is getting this lovely and will post pics so I can enjoy it vicariously.

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry marymm ;( Hopefully a PSer got it and will start a thread.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Gene did say some time ago that he was not going to send out notices anymore when he puts up new stones. I think the same few people were snapping things up without reflecting first, and consequently he was getting more returns. That last notice he sent out was, I think, an anomaly.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That is the problem with drops; you can't ask questions before and have time to ponder.

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
VapidLapid|1390613154|3600727 said:
Gene did say some time ago that he was not going to send out notices anymore when he puts up new stones. I think the same few people were snapping things up without reflecting first, and consequently he was getting more returns. That last notice he sent out was, I think, an anomaly.

Ah, that makes sense. I guess that is what's also driving his "no return" discount.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alright, I confess. It was me. I'll start a thread when I get it. :naughty:

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Yaaaay! So pleased for you and that we will get to see more of this stunner :appl:

corundum_conundrum

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I never get anything from anybody's drops--I've tried a few times, but I guess I'm too slow. It seems like a great marketing tool.

I look forward to seeing more pics of that deep pink corundum! Maybe I'm old fashioned, but with that depth of pink and a touch of purple, I'll call it a ruby... :naughty:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Lucky you, NKOTB! Can't wait to see it. Hurry!

--- Laurie

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NKOTB|1390623835|3600832 said:
Alright, I confess. It was me. I'll start a thread when I get it. :naughty:

Yay, NKOTB! Really looking forward to seeing your Winza pics and hearing your setting plans!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I swear NKOTB has the fastest trigger finger in the history of the planet. Yay - I can't wait to see this one, and see what you think. I know you've really been needing a pink stone to add to your collection.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results