shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really darn cool - but I feel like it's REALLY expensive at that price! I think most cutters would have called that a throwaway stone :confused: Since it's so hard,I think it would look neat in something like this https://commonera.com/products/true-heirloom-ring. Makes me think of an ancient intaglio

1704491203095.png

Yeah I agree about price. I think I'm going to pass because honestly even though it's unique I don't think over 2k is fair.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs while I love the colors of the sapphire, I can't really make out a phoenix? If it were evident to me as a phoenix and not just a beautifully and wildly colored stone, I would absolutely be willing to pay that price!

But that is just an excuse to reply and say thank you so much for reviving this thread - I was just thinking about doing so the other day!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs while I love the colors of the sapphire, I can't really make out a phoenix? If it were evident to me as a phoenix and not just a beautifully and wildly colored stone, I would absolutely be willing to pay that price!

But that is just an excuse to reply and say thank you so much for reviving this thread - I was just thinking about doing so the other day!

Was there a stone that caught your eye to post here? :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results