shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Eternity Band!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Gah! Eternity bands are never my size. I need to play in FK's jewelry box to make myself feel better about how beautiful all these too large bands are... ;(

SB621

Ideal_Rock

SB621

Ideal_Rock

SB621

Ideal_Rock

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Um, why did I not know about this thread until now?! I've been looking for platinum and white gold stackers, and have just been prowling DB and LT for months, lol.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BUMP BUMP BUMP

Anyone seen a nice one for a 7.25 finger? my e ring wants to turn into a stack ( shes so bossy )

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
For the small-fingered (4.5-4.75) lover of baguettes, this eternity is very well priced ... but even beyond that, if you know anybody with a little girl, the engraving is the sweetest: it says "Our Daughter, Our World, Our Life." AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!

$1350, BIN, ~1 carat ... and there's a "Make Offer" button .... :devil:

krakov_eternity.jpg

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh - that inscription is precious!
I'm restraining myself -- I'm thinking getting a 7yo an eternity band might be excessive.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Circe!
Can you post the ebay link to that baguette band?
Thanks!! :wavey:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Circe!! :wavey:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1391454891|3607086 said:

Absolutely too sweet!

If it were my size, I'd buy it and ask my folks to chip in. They might not have thought of it, but I'm sure they would have done something wonderful like that for me if they had! :wink2: :naughty:

Anyhow, I got a chuckle out of how the seller reports the inscription: ENGRAVED ON TOP: OUR LIFE OUR WORLD OUR DAUGHTER :lol:

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
I immediately thought of it for the daughter, but it would make a sweet push present if someone recently had a baby girl -- and has tiny fingers.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Okay, I have no self control - first I posted it here because I thought it was cool, and then I bought it, because I thought it was cool! I have a messy relationship with my folks, but I can't doubt that they love me (if anything, a little too much, which might be the source of some of our problems). So, hey, maybe the sentiment will remind me to be more patient with them.

This one, I promise I won't post and buy myself: Berganza lists them as baguettes, but I'm pretty danged sure those are french-cuts. Platinum, 2mm, 1 carat, British size H 1/2 (which is, what, an American ... 4?), and two thousand four hundred GBP, or what Google's currency converter tells me is $3920.88, as of this morning. Berganza's site won't let me copy a photo, so here's the link: http://www.berganza.com/jewellery_ref_19385.htm?page_num=0&page_size=18

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
Circe|1391779698|3609961 said:
Okay, I have no self control - first I posted it here because I thought it was cool, and then I bought it, because I thought it was cool! I have a messy relationship with my folks, but I can't doubt that they love me (if anything, a little too much, which might be the source of some of our problems). So, hey, maybe the sentiment will remind me to be more patient with them.

This one, I promise I won't post and buy myself: Berganza lists them as baguettes, but I'm pretty danged sure those are french-cuts. Platinum, 2mm, 1 carat, British size H 1/2 (which is, what, an American ... 4?), and two thousand four hundred GBP, or what Google's currency converter tells me is $3920.88, as of this morning. Berganza's site won't let me copy a photo, so here's the link: http://www.berganza.com/jewellery_ref_19385.htm?page_num=0&page_size=18

I think it's wonderful you bought that baguette band!
It's really lovely - hope you post pics once you receive it! Plse!

That band from Berganza does look suspiciously chuncky! I'd be all over it if I had not just commissioned one from VC. Someone will snap that up I'm sure!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks, Harper. And I, in turn, am now massively curious about what the one you commissioned from VC will be like - deets, deets! Or at least a kazillion pics in SMTB when it is complete. :rodent:

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
Circe|1391781237|3609979 said:
Thanks, Harper. And I, in turn, am now massively curious about what the one you commissioned from VC will be like - deets, deets! Or at least a kazillion pics in SMTB when it is complete. :rodent:

I'll post picks when it arrives. It's a standard eternity -- 3.5mm -- high domes. I don't have your patience or your eye for finding the great vintage ones! But I love to see them come & go on the forum.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results