shape
carat
color
clarity

Some interesting things from AGS class

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those are through the tabletop.
21.gif
I bought one while I was in Vegas. I haven''t really had much of a chance to play with it yet and, as you know, the photography can be a bit tricky. I''m sure I''ll get it worked out. Thanks for the tip.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ISA NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, it sure does! Nice photo. are you shooting through the ASET lense or did you take the ASET lense out and use your macro?

Wink

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I took out the whole cone assembly and took the picture directly through the hole with my macro. I'm using a beer cup with a floppy disk on top as a diffuser. It was the closest thing I had to a translucent piece of paper.

I"m going to put back together my modified handheld that I was using to take pictures and sell it on ebay. I love this thing.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ISA NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock

WINK and NEIL

Try regular old 20lb. white bond paper. It works better than the translucent stuff.

I even tried multiple sheets of translucent lens papers, but I like the result from the bond paper better.
Here''s a princess image I took recently, It''s an AGS 0 one.

bl Princess 83ags0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results