shape
carat
color
clarity

Some collection pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Since I'm home for Thanksgiving and I was able to take some daylight pics!

I'm expecting another stone while I'm here so hopefully I'll be adding more pics in a couple days
1.gif

Some rings:

PB210016.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Blue-green tourm from JW, rhodolite garnet from DS

PB210017.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Opal ring (reset by OneGarnetGirl), my tourm and garnet, a green tourm from BB, and my blue spinel from BB

PB210030.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
My green tourm from BB in a Lotus, blue tourm from BB, sapphire from RH, garnet from DS and a blue green tourm from GB

PB210031.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
All my colored stone rings

PB210033.jpg

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love that oval blue sapphire.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
My loose big stones. Clockwise: my blue aqua cushion from BB, a green tourm from BB, pink tourm from JW, asscher amethyst from DS and colorless tourm from BB

PB210035.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Another of the amethyst - this will be set when I get back to Chicago.

PB210042.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
The aqua cushion

PB210051.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Pink tourm

PB210060.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Green tourm

PB210073.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 7:10:58 PM
Author: szh07
Very pretty! I love that oval blue sapphire.

Thanks Szh! It was my first colored stone purchase
1.gif

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice...I am very fond of amethyst and love the cut on yours. What do you call the tool you are using to hold the stones? I need one of those!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very, very nice stones and rings. I remember that first RH sapphire. So glad you started a colored stone collection. You have learned well, Grasshopper.
9.gif

Thanks so much for the eye candy.
35.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Collection
30.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
And here I thought it was going to be a dull weekend on PS! I loved seeing your collection - some I remember from awhile ago, and they almost seem like old friends. I''m particularly interested in what LOGR settings you''ve chosen! And I''m jealous you have decent daylight - we''ve had nothing but clouds and rain lately.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow - BEG - thanks so much for updating your collection pics! Your rings are all gorgeous, and I don''t know how you choose which one to wear!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I''ve always loved your JW blue green and your blue sapphire, but can I just say how much I love that DS amethyst?!?!?

I also adore that aqua cushion - how do you envision setting that one??

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
You have some wonderful rings! I love the blue spinel and the large green BB tourmaline looks stunning in the lotus setting. I ditto Lauren''s question on how you are going to set the aqua - the color and cutting on that stone are terrific. Thanks for sharing your pictures
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEG,
Nice collection of precision cut gems!! I think the JW seafoam tourmaline ring is my favorite!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ETA: and I know how she wants to set them!!!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the photos BEG, a wonderful collection.
36.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Largosmom, Fly Girl, D&T, Cellentani, Lauren, Tsavvy, TL, Freke, and LovingGems!

Largos, I''m not entirely sure. I just call it a stone holder but I know there are other kinds out there too. Hopefully someone else will give you a better answer! Here is one I found: link

D&T, thank you!

Fly Girl, I can''t believe how much I''ve bought in the year and change since that first sapphire. You guys are enablers!
3.gif

Cellentani, it''s been fairly cloudy here too (and super windy!). December will be better - I''ll freeze my butt off outside, but I''ll have a great white backdrop with all the snow
3.gif

Lauren, I have to say, you''ve totally been my inspiration for the two settings coming my way. I love your rings - so stay tuned. Hopefully these''ll be done and set by the end of next week!

Tsavvy, I''ll update with finished ring pics
2.gif

TL, thanks! I''m definitely spoiled with all of these fantastic gem cutters
1.gif

Freke, shhh!
3.gif

Lovinggems, thank you!

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 7:13:42 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Green tourm
That one''s really something (the rest is nice too, but this one is my favorite)!

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
I love the pic. of them all lined up....it reminds me of one of those Ester Williams synchro. swimming scenes. Each ring will jump off the couch in turn!!
31.gif

Great collection, thanks for sharing.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Wow amazing collection. I love all the colours.

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for the link, there are other things I''m wanting there too (yay) and apologies for the mini-threadjack...but to stay mostly on topic, I keep coming back to look at your rings and stones, particularly that amethyst.
3.gif

Laura

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love love love love love your blue sapphire AND OMG just look at the colour of that Aqua! What a sensational colour! What are your plans for it???

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very nice collection. If I have to pick a favorite or two I pick the Sapphire and the Spinel. Nice colors and settings. Thank you very much for sharing!!
9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! You guys are all so nice!

Ma re, I love that one too. Unfortunately, I''m having the hardest time finding the perfect setting for it. Any ideas?
1.gif

Bookworm, lol! I got a great visual image of my rings diving off the chair - thanks!

Oddoneout, thank you! I do need to add something yellow in there to complete my rainbow....
2.gif

Largos, no problem! Threadjacks are fun
1.gif
And thanks!

Lovingdiamonds, I have a setting coming for the aqua but I''m keeping it a surprise until the ring''s done! Should be end of next week (hopefully!)

Stone Hunter, thanks! I love those two as well - love my blue stones!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEG - I can't wait to see them set, though I think you may have just given me a hint . . .
3.gif

Date: 11/25/2009 10:03:15 PM
Author: FrekeChild
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ETA: and I know how she wants to set them!!!!
Smartypants, Lording over the rest of us that you know how BEG wants to set them!
38.gif
2.gif
2.gif

You're such a meanie, Liz!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results