shape
carat
color
clarity

So um... *shuffles feet* I kinda sort of bought something.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Arc, I think you have incredible taste, I had my eye on the peridot too.
9.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LG, Great minds think alike!
9.gif

Mr ma re and chrono, thanks for the info. that would make sence. I got a feeling that this will totally drown out my 5ct peridot all because it probably was not cut from such a saturated stone. This is a stone where it all just came together right. This is for sure a yellow gold stone and the higher the better (its gonna make me broke!!)

Stone hunter, Will do
2.gif
thats going to be a picture heavy thread ...lol

Trishy, I put that info in the catch all thread after I saw your post. I admittedly have not taken pictures of everything because aside from work I''m also in JAVA class
39.gif
So I have some catching up to do.

Tropicgal, I think I''m going to be blown away too. Y''all gonna hear me scream when it gets here! *lol* I''ve been trying to wait until I really want stuff and giving it a once over before pulling the trigger(hey I took most of the weekend!
41.gif
) Even though I love my burmese peridot, I''ve always wanted a peridot from pakistan.

Thanks D&T! Considering I''m in love with your collection thats quite the compliment!

Lady D, I do hope that TL gives them another chance, because some email systems are really strange. I use yahoo and it will dump people from my address book into the bulk/junk folder consistently
20.gif

Chictomato, I figure if my jeweler can set my sphene without damage, a peridot is smooth sailing! The look he gave me after I went to pick up the sphene...priceless. He said he would NEVER do that again. (of course he will *lol*)

He set a peridot bracelet and ring for my mom which turned out very gorgeous. I''m very lucky to have someone who''s that competent to set for me.

Thanks Gaily and thanks Catmom!

-A

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Peridot is my birthstone and I have yet to have one as I am usually not a peridot fan. Mostly because I have not seen what that knocks my socks off! That is "knock my socks off worthy"!!
9.gif

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
NICE peridot!!
30.gif
I can''t blame you at all for snapping that one up! My son''s birthstone is peridot and I just can''t seem to find on that I like before it''s already gone!
9.gif
Can''t wait to see your pics of it!

stacy

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS!

You DID kinda sorta buy something GREAT!

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
Arcadian:

OMG! That is a very gorgeous peridot! *Hands down*
...we can''t blame you for giving in to temptation of buying it.
2.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A,
This stone is so green that you probably can get away with a white metal, if that’s your preference.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks cushioncutnut, brandy_z28, stacy and, blithesome71!

Chrono, I''ve thought about it, and you''re right, it could certainly work. Already checked the mail today and it wasn''t there
7.gif
. Already thought about if I made it into a ring it I would go all out and the thing would have a halo.
12.gif

-A

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t believe I''m even going to do this but, I think I may have found a setting to fit

I will for sure upgrade the diamonds though I usually don''t. I would also go with a higher gold upgrade as well. But what do you think, yellow or white or strictly go with a yellow head? BTW stone isn''t here yet. I''m hoping tomorrow (but we''re supposed to get a ton of yucky snow
38.gif
)

This setting is a 9X11, the stone is 8.5 x 11 would that work or should I have the head rebuilt?

-A

9x11logr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results