shape
carat
color
clarity

So I''ve Been Busy... with 5 new rings! (picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
CharmyPoo, thanks for your remarks. The 3 stone setting for the sapphire was bought as a semi-mounting in NYC. I will be happy to provide the store name if you need it. I''ve bought a few pieces from the same store, all very well done - just use a different setter. The owner is always so busy and you don''t want to rush any setting jobs.

Date: 7/15/2009 8:54:06 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
So gorgeous!! I keep coming back to look. My favorites are the sapphire and the spess .. heck .. I love them all!!

Who made the Sapphire setting?

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Wow -- Lingh, your rings are beautiful and you did a terrific job choosing the settings. The umba sapphire is a great color. Yummmmm!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, yingh!!! What an incredible collection, you lucky girl!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/15/2009 11:08:30 PM
Author: yingh
Another one of the pink lady.
I.LOVE.THAT.STONE.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Speaking of setters, did you set your sapphire ring with claw prongs in NYC too? Always looking for trusty jewelers in the area
2.gif

Barcelona

Shiny_Rock
Wow, the color of all of them is gorgeous! Especially the 2 sapphires.

Great shots of the Mali garnet. I''ve never seen one in person and I''ve never been thrilled with the way they look in photos. But wow, your ring makes me want one!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh I love the Mali and spess! They''re all so gorgeous!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Babyblue, the sapphire ring was set by the store where I bought the mounting. I am not thrilled with the job. I use another setter in NYC for my other rings and he set all the other four rings I am showing in this thread (except the screwed umbalite). I highly recommend him if you need his info. As far as I know, he would take shipment of rings and stones, get it set, and ship back to you. But I''ve never tried that - my brother works in Manhattan. Let me know if you need the contact info.

Date: 7/16/2009 8:45:34 AM
Author: Babyblue033
Date: 7/15/2009 11:08:30 PM

Another one of the pink lady.

I.LOVE.THAT.STONE.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Speaking of setters, did you set your sapphire ring with claw prongs in NYC too? Always looking for trusty jewelers in the area
2.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Barcelona, you have to see a Mali in person one day, they are very photo-shy but are incredibly beautiful. Mali are well known for its dispersion, and I can attest to that!

Date: 7/16/2009 10:06:48 AM
Author: Barcelona
Wow, the color of all of them is gorgeous! Especially the 2 sapphires.

Great shots of the Mali garnet. I''ve never seen one in person and I''ve never been thrilled with the way they look in photos. But wow, your ring makes me want one!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/16/2009 10:13:31 PM
Barcelona, you have to see a Mali in person one day, they are very photo-shy but are incredibly beautiful. Mali are well known for its dispersion, and I can attest to that!
ditto - i have a little mali and it is the brightest of my little gem collection so far. they are very hard to capture on camera - in fact I think my photos of them look the worst in comparison to all the other gem photo shoot. I love your mali - yingh i know i''ve said it before, but also the way that Gene cut that gem makes it even more Gorgeous!
30.gif

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yingh, you once recommended Jacko''s Jewelry, is that who you still go to or did you find someone else? Thanks to you, I did set one of my rings there but now with a LOGR setting on its way I was wondering if there''s someone else.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I meant Jaco''s. From the jobs I''ve been able to compare, I''d say stick with them when you can! Tell me more about your project?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results