shape
carat
color
clarity

So I''ve Been Busy... with 5 new rings! (picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this your blue sapphire reset? It looks very pretty.
The setting for your mali looks well done.
Aww, no yellow gold for the amethyst?
I was wondering about the 4th setting but you are correct; I can see the stone is skewed to one side.
The last one with the spessartite is lovely!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sapphire ring doesn''t out great! Non-Leon claw prongs aren''t too shabby either
2.gif

Mali ring looks fabulous. I know that setting is very popular here but I always felt it was a bit bulky for my taste, but your ring looks perfect on your finger and is making me want one!
30.gif

In the first family shot, WHO is that pink lady in the middle???
23.gif
Please show me more!

Date: 7/15/2009 1:08:29 AM
Author: yingh
The only problem with this ring is that it is way too flashy for my style. Guess I have to wear it with jeans to dress it down.
I would so wear it with PJs! LOL!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly!!!
23.gif
30.gif
23.gif

The sapphire is STUNNING! I love the sidestones, the proportion - everything. It''s gorgeous!

And the spess - WOW!!!

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
18.gif
36.gif
18.gif
36.gif

OMG...these are so gorgeous. Esp. they amethyst and the spess.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of your new rings are lovely. GREAT pictures and GREAT stones in lovely settings. I love the Sapphires and the Garnets, really all of them are STUNNING!
36.gif

Did you have different jewelers set the stones? I ask because of the crooked one. And of course I''m free to babysit any ring at any time.
1.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are stunning pieces. Your sapphire claw prongs are beautiful. The mali garnet from the first picture looks like its cut to show arrows? does it ? like a square H&A or I''m imagining it. They are all so gorgeous.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I love them all but that sapphire ring is one of my dream rings.

It is really nice to see the spess set. I looked at your stone a lot when deciding weather or not to buy one with a concave cut.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All are equally gorgeous but I really like the sapphire and the spess!!
30.gif

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
You are one lucky lady!
30.gif
There is no way I could pick which one to wear or which was my favorite! I think I''d go with wearing black and have every finger adorned with rings if I owned them!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Holy wow! I love them all but that Umba sapphire is amazing!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 12:47:17 AM
To end today''s show - all my color rings together. I only have 10 fingers, so maybe I should stop making new rings? Wait, just let me finish 4 other stones I have to wear and see
9.gif

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! All your rings are divine!!!! I love the sapphire and spess most but they are all beautiful.

Enjoy your rings, Ying.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yingh,

What a gorgeous collection you have missy!!!!!!! That sapphire of yours,
30.gif
30.gif
I love the claw prongs, it is to die for. The Spess OMG, it is one of the most gorgeous rings, I have seen on PS. The color is gorgeous, just like an orange gumdrop. You are a lucky lady.
36.gif
36.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!!!!!! How do you get anything done?! I''d just play with my rings all day! The sapphire is fantabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW... yOu have been busy! They are all just devine but that sapphire ring has me breathless!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that orange spess is just blazing across the screen. And the Mali looks excellent in YG - I think it makes it pop even more. When I saw the sapphire ring, I thought, yums, and then you proceeded to introduce a bunch of delicious gems in great settings.

Something abuot the mini split shank on the spess oval just aces it - whether it''s the proportions or what, I don;t know. But kudos on an excellent job. Well, on 5 excellent jobs.

Or as I have said on occasion, "Ma''am, you have beautiful children."

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
O M G

I have died and gone to bling heaven. Stunning, stunning, stunning. I don''t even know where to start.
The Sapphire with half moons is just too gorgeous for words. I''ve been lusting over exactly the same ring but can''t find a sapphire that grabs me. If ever you get bored of it, you know where I am!!!

The spess is just a show stopper - is that a Richard Homer? Totally volcanic lushiousness!

I''m just speechless. I love them all. Very very very many congratulations.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!! Such pretty rings

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
OMG Yingh! I love all your new rings. Especially the sapphire and the spess :)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
That spess wows me every time...
30.gif
30.gif

But really, they are all lovely rings! Always glad to see a "picture heavy" thread from you, yingh
9.gif

hkm25

Rough_Rock
That sapphire is gorgeous. That is exactly the color I''m looking for in my sapphire search.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous!! I keep coming back to look. My favorites are the sapphire and the spess .. heck .. I love them all!!

Who made the Sapphire setting?

Icce

Shiny_Rock
wow, you have been busy. Very nice. Love first sapphire.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for your kind remarks!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Babyblue, the pink lady is the pink/red tourmaline from Barry. Here is a picture just for you!

I think the PJs is a great idea!

Date: 7/15/2009 8:38:57 AM
Author: Babyblue033
Sapphire ring doesn''t out great! Non-Leon claw prongs aren''t too shabby either
2.gif

Mali ring looks fabulous. I know that setting is very popular here but I always felt it was a bit bulky for my taste, but your ring looks perfect on your finger and is making me want one!
30.gif

In the first family shot, WHO is that pink lady in the middle???
23.gif
Please show me more!

Date: 7/15/2009 1:08:29 AM

The only problem with this ring is that it is way too flashy for my style. Guess I have to wear it with jeans to dress it down.

I would so wear it with PJs! LOL!

Ring_Tourmaline Pink.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Another one of the pink lady.

Ring_Tourmaline Pink-2.JPG

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
THUNK.

That was the sound of my jaw hitting the floor. WOW.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
The Mali - I don''t know if Gene has named this design, but it sure looks a little arrow design if you look straight into the table. Thanks!

Date: 7/15/2009 9:08:18 AM
Author: D&T
They are stunning pieces. Your sapphire claw prongs are beautiful. The mali garnet from the first picture looks like its cut to show arrows? does it ? like a square H&A or I''m imagining it. They are all so gorgeous.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! and I love the little sun in your avatar!

Date: 7/15/2009 9:19:42 AM
Author: LtlFirecracker
I love them all but that sapphire ring is one of my dream rings.

It is really nice to see the spess set. I looked at your stone a lot when deciding weather or not to buy one with a concave cut.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Linda, I am so flattered! I love your pads, always do.

Date: 7/15/2009 11:30:23 AM
Author: Linda W
Yingh,

What a gorgeous collection you have missy!!!!!!! That sapphire of yours,
30.gif
30.gif
I love the claw prongs, it is to die for. The Spess OMG, it is one of the most gorgeous rings, I have seen on PS. The color is gorgeous, just like an orange gumdrop. You are a lucky lady.
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results