shape
carat
color
clarity

So freaking happy!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
So I took the plunge and got a haircut...and I mean a major haircut! Haha, I now have kind of a wispy pixie cut instead of my layered below my shoulders cut and I am SO thrilled with it!

I "warned" my boyfriend about it last night and asked if he''d be horrified. He looked at me and said, "Is it going to make you smile?" and I told him yes. He gave me this "I can''t believe you" look and said, "So why are you asking me? Do it!"

So, of course, I can''t come here and say that without pictures, right? So here''s the before:

sarahbefore3.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
After #1

ridic17446895768768.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
(BTW, please ignore my funny faces, lol)

After #2

ridic234234234.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
And #3

1.gif

ridic345340852093.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE it!!! Makes your eyes pop and looks terrific on you!!!
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! That cut is fab! It brings out your gorgeous features beautifully...I wish my hair would do that, but it''s stick straight and nasty!

I love it!!!
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s absolutely adorable!!!!

Deborah
34.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s so pretty!! If I had seen these pictures without knowing they were both of you, I''d have thought they were of two different people. I love it!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
If I looked like you, I would be freaking happy too :) The cut is adorable and perfect for your face.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Very cute! I really need a haircut but I don't know if I could cut so much off like you. You look great!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 9:30:51 PM
Author: zoebartlett
Wow, it''s so pretty!! If I had seen these pictures without knowing they were both of you, I''d have thought they were of two different people. I love it!

Haha, I ran into somebody I know today who didn''t recognize me *at all*! It was pretty funny.

And thanks for all the compliments. As in love with it as I am, I''m still a little nervous because it''s so different. But every time I look in the mirror I get so happy. I really haven''t stopped smiling all day. And to think, my stomach was in knots about this last night!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, I LOVE it! It frames your face so well, brings out your great features and is adorable! Too cute!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
It looks really cute on you! I wish I was brave enough to chop off my hair but my face is too square to pull of a pixie cut like yours
1.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! It really brings out your features. It''s very fresh and playful.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely fabulous! I have always wanted to have a great, short hair cut. My strange thin, curly hair just won''t allow for it. It suits you to a "T"!!! I''m a bit envious!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, I love it! Very cute
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks ladies! I can''t stop touching it and posing in front of the mirror. I still can''t believe the girl in the pictures is me. It doesn''t hurt that just the difference between haircuts makes me look like I lost 5 pounds.
2.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
O-mi-gosh, it's so gorgeous! Really, really suits you, makes you look younger (not that you looked old) but kinda playful and super-cute! I am SO jealous!

Your cheek bones are to-die-for!

edited to add: who's your hairdresser, not in San Jose by any chance?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it! You have great features for that cut--it really emphasizes your eyes.

Rock it!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Nope, no such luck angeline. He''s here in Virginia and I hope he stays here! Not only did he make sure I knew what I was getting into (I chopped between 8 and 12 inches), he altered the photo I brought in to something more feminine that suits my face and personality so much better, AND (oh yes, there''s more) we discussed how he''ll be trimming this in the future to maintain the style without losing too much hair. He''s incredible and I''m so happy.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful, Princess! You look soooo sophisticated with the new cut, and it really does make your lovely bone structure and features POP! Wow!
36.gif
I bet your BF loves it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s really cute!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
You are absolutely sooo adorable!! That cut
emangel.gif
was made for you!! I envy your courage to go so short
36.gif

I just went in to do the same thing...ended up trimming about a inch off. It is still longer than shoulder length. I think my hair is like a Binky...silly. Oh, so I can home with little change...$60 clams poorer...and Hubby said "where's my pixie?" I said, "I don't know where do you keep her?" He said..."You promised me a pixie!!" (actually he doesn't know what a pixie is...he just likes saying PIXIE!!)

After seeing your successful new do...I just may venture back in! You see, you and I have similar features...I think if you can wear it so well...maybe I can too! I have natural curly hair...so on a humid day...it would be all frizz...but can blow it straight on non humid days.

I really love everything about yours! The SHINE is phenomenal! The color is very rich and I love the little flippy ends. May I ask you to post after a few more days of doing it yourself...I mean do you think it will be as easy as you think? Are there any options with that cut...or will you always choose to flip out?

You are one cutie
30.gif
!!!

DKS

Hey board...doesn't she remind you of Katherine McPhee in that first image before her cut?

sera

Ideal_Rock
Nice cut! I had done the same thing... after a couple years of going in and saying "just a trim," my hair was waist length and I said, "Give me a pixie cut." Because it was a spur of the moment thing, I hadn''t warned anyone! I loved the surprised reactions! It''s so fun to do, glad you''re enjoying it and it looks great on you. :) On another impulse I did somewhat the same thing again... hair was at the middle of my back and got a short a-line shattered bob. Now it''s past my shoulders again... wonder what''s next?!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks just great! You look young and hip with this cut.
9.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
You should be so freakin happy, gorgeous...A GREAT CHANGE....what a stuninng woman!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are so freakin cute with that haircut!!! You have awesome intuition in getting the cut, it looks incredible on you. You face shape and bone structure are just made for a cute shorter style.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 12:01:20 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
You are absolutely sooo adorable!! That cut
emangel.gif
was made for you!! I envy your courage to go so short
36.gif

I just went in to do the same thing...ended up trimming about a inch off. It is still longer than shoulder length. I think my hair is like a Binky...silly. Oh, so I can home with little change...$60 clams poorer...and Hubby said ''where''s my pixie?'' I said, ''I don''t know where do you keep her?'' He said...''You promised me a pixie!!'' (actually he doesn''t know what a pixie is...he just likes saying PIXIE!!)

After seeing your successful new do...I just may venture back in! You see, you and I have similar features...I think if you can wear it so well...maybe I can too! I have natural curly hair...so on a humid day...it would be all frizz...but can blow it straight on non humid days.

I really love everything about yours! The SHINE is phenomenal! The color is very rich and I love the little flippy ends. May I ask you to post after a few more days of doing it yourself...I mean do you think it will be as easy as you think? Are there any options with that cut...or will you always choose to flip out?

You are one cutie
30.gif
!!!

DKS

Hey board...doesn''t she remind you of Katherine McPhee in that first image before her cut?
Who''s Katherine McPhee?
33.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 12:56:15 AM
Author: wolftress
Date: 8/15/2007 12:01:20 AM

Author: door knob solitaire

Hey board...doesn''t she remind you of Katherine McPhee in that first image before her cut?

Who''s Katherine McPhee?
33.gif
A little! wolftress, she''s a singer and was on American Idol.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Katherine Mc Phee is the beauty who was runner up on American Idol last year.

http://www.katharinemcphee.com/

She is stunning and has the most incredible voice. I loved Taylor Hicks and he is a great preformer...I thought KM was the more talented singer. America did her a favor and allowed her career to start without the strings attached to AI.

Well, that is my opinion...and ofcourse not what you asked...but anyway I am a yacker and you did allow me a foothold...so yack I did.
2.gif

DKS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results