shape
carat
color
clarity

Sneak peak - Sarah bears aquamarine in Daniel M setting ...

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Sneak peak - Sarah bears aquamarine in Daniel M setting

Ok, so it is finally here - only arrived today! Getting a reasonable photo is tonight's challenge ... Here is something to tide you over.

A few points:

- I wear an 8.75 so while this is a large stone at over 4ct that doesn't seem enormous compared to my required coverage!
- This ring has proven to me that 3ct is my minimum acceptable stone size really
- Caren and Dan at DanielM on ETSY have been superb - I cannot fault their workmanship which is saying something as - - I've had to return pieces from high end PS vendors and even the prongs on this piece are very dainty and well placed
It is made from silver with a teensy diamond halo
- it did take longer than expected but I wasn't in a rush so not a drama at all

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock

This is my favourite - it shows the airline between the stone and the halo.

_7292.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock

And one more until I get my proper camera out - these have all been shabby iPhone pics ...

_7293.jpg

_7294.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Oh it looks lovely!!!! can we get a full hand shot?

FYI antique cushions face up very small for their carat size. For colored stones instead of looking at carat weight (different then diamond weight) just look at the mm size. If I remember correctly this was at 9.5mm so if you like size I would probably say don't go below 7.5mm or even 8mm.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I do so love the color of unheated aquas and yours is beautiful. I love the setting you chose too, it's perfect. We really need many more pics, especially further away hand shots for perspective. Please? :lol:

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock

Hi SB - full hand shots tomorrow I promise. There are a few more pics here https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-custom-setting.190377/#post-3467969#p3467969 but as its late I need to pack away this device and get to sleep, but I will look forward to admiring this some more tomorrow!

Thank you so much for advice thru this process also. You've been an absolute gem!! :wavey: :appl: :wavey: :appl:

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you can't mom, I've just posted in SMTB with a few more pis but will come back tomorrow with some daytime shots :naughty:

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock

Oh how lovely! It looks even better in your shots than in the DanielM photos, so sparkly and bright :) it's perfect on your finger.

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock

That is a beautiful ring,
So pretty and delicate.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Simply gorgeous!!! I love the design of the setting and it is perfect for the aqua.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results