shape
carat
color
clarity

Small tennis necklace

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Last year for our 10th anniversary I received the tennis necklace of my dreams. It is 15 carats and beautiful BUT I find I don’t feel comfortable wearing it everyday. I really want a much smaller one to wear 24 /7. Thinking 3-4 carats. I want it very subtle. Any one have pics? I know it may flip but I’m ok with that m

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have two small ones, each 5 ctw. The white one is about 15" and the yellow one is 18". The white metal one definitely shows up more because of the metal color, the yellow one is definitely more subtle. There are several threads with photos of necklaces at different size points.
Here's one

IMG_4455.jpg IMG_4502.jpg

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have two small ones, each 5 ctw. The white one is about 15" and the yellow one is 18". The white metal one definitely shows up more because of the metal color, the yellow one is definitely more subtle. There are several threads with photos of necklaces at different size points.
Here's one

IMG_4455.jpg IMG_4502.jpg

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you. You make me feel a lot better about wanting to own 2 pieces! Lol. Both of yours are stunning. 5carat seems a good mid size

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results