shape
carat
color
clarity

Sizing Balls / Bars

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
I''m on the look out for sizing ball or bar pictures. Please post and can you let me know any problems associated with putting them in?

My ring is platinum and 2mm wide. It fits when it''s humid outside but in the air conditioning it gets loose enough to slide up to my knuckle. In the winter it''s big most of the time.

Thanks for helping!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock

Rube

Shiny_Rock
Hi just_looking!

I searched this topic only a few hours ago, and came up with lots of results. Just type in "sizing balls" and you should pull up quite a few good discussions- some with pictures.

By the way, does anyone know if you can put sizing balls in a titanium ring?
4.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Great thread.. I have been having the same problem... Thanks for posting it!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I totally think that butterfly spring that cranky dave posted would be the most comfy and looks pretty cool too.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! I knew you''d come through!

I''ll get my wedding ring a little smaller and am hoping that this will help a bit. We''re looking at curved bands so these should help with the ring spin.

If all else fails then sizing balls / butterfly sizer it is!

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! I knew you''d come through!

I''ll get my wedding ring a little smaller and am hoping that this will help a bit. We''re looking at curved bands so these should help with the ring spin.

If all else fails then sizing balls / butterfly sizer it is!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results