shape
carat
color
clarity

Since you asked...new ID Jewelry eternity band

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I've been holding out...my apologies. I'm a terrible photo taker, so I've been dragging my feet. About a month ago, I received my 3/4 platinum eternity band from ID Jewelry. It has 14 stones, .20 each, for 2.80 tcw. It's sized to a 5.75 for my right hand, though I seem to be wearing it in place of my ering a lot, because I love it so much! Here are a few photos...

hand%20shot.jpg

eternity%20band_1.jpg

eternity%20profile.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, its the perfect size!!! congrats!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous Yenny! Congratulations!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I just love both of your rings - that new eternity band is gorgeous! Can you post some pics of it with your ering on the same finger?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
well I can see why you love it so much...it's gorgeous!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! How do you find the quality of the stones? Did you ask for specific color/clarity or just went with what they
usually put in their eternity rings? I am looking at ID for a 7 stone later this year (thats why all the questions).

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
It is so pretty. Congrats! :appl:

Attached

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh, how pretty!!!! I've always wanted some type of eternity ering or wedding band. I'm actually trying to talk my fiancée into getting a 3/4 eternity wedding band with my three stone.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yenny! It looks fantastic on your finger! It looks like a perfect ctw. hmmmm your giving me ideas missy :Up_to_something:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Yenny, your 3/4 eternity ring is beautiful. I love the low profile. It looks like it would be really comfortable to wear as well. Beauty and comfort....doesn't get better than that.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
I :love: it!!!
It looks so good on you!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks diamondrnglover and luv2sparkle.

Vesper, here are a couple of photos of it with my ering, though I will probably not wear it that way. Tyty, I find the stones to be of excellent quality. They are ideal cut, F/G color, SI1 clarity. The ring is really comfy and doesn't spin at all. I am really happy with it. D&T, I say go for it! :naughty:

together2.jpg
together.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, Yenny! :love: I would love to have one to wear as an alternate instead of my wedding set! It's just fun to have some variety! Thanks for showing us...your pictures are great!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You know, I'm probably going to be black balled from PS for even saying this, but I find that I rarely wear my ering because it's just too big for the group I hang out with. Most of the ladies have stones around 1.5-2.0 (or smaller). It makes me uncomfortable, so I find myself wearing the eternity band on my left hand and leaving my ering in the jewelry box. I'm actually considering trying to sell my ering and downgrade to something in the 2-2.5 ct. range...maybe an OEC in a Victor Canera setting! :naughty: I just think that I'd be more comfortable with something a little smaller. It seems a shame to have a ring that I'm not going to wear all the time. Am I crazy?

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Yenny, you are CRAAAAAAAZY!!!! You have a gorgeous e-ring!!!! You need to wear that bad boy and own it sister!!

But on a serious note, I know your friends may have smaller stones, but I feel that you shouldn't change what you like do to the "norms" in your circle you know? If you were to keep wearing it, they would probably get used to seeing it daily and it would become a non-issue really. If they know you as well as we do, I'm sure they know that you are a jewelry lover, so I'm sure they wouldn't expect anything less from you. Anyways just my 2 cents. The eternity ring came out beautiful by the way! how long did it take for ID to make it once the order was placed? And was there a huge price diff between white gold and plat?

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
yennyfire|1301079875|2880215 said:
You know, I'm probably going to be black balled from PS for even saying this, but I find that I rarely wear my ering because it's just too big for the group I hang out with. Most of the ladies have stones around 1.5-2.0 (or smaller). It makes me uncomfortable, so I find myself wearing the eternity band on my left hand and leaving my ering in the jewelry box. I'm actually considering trying to sell my ering and downgrade to something in the 2-2.5 ct. range...maybe an OEC in a Victor Canera setting! :naughty: I just think that I'd be more comfortable with something a little smaller. It seems a shame to have a ring that I'm not going to wear all the time. Am I crazy?

Crazy?!? hmmmmm......let me think about that! :bigsmile: Your ring is too beautiful to be sitting in a jewery box "sigh". If you need someone to take it out for a spin now and then, let me know. It's a tough job but someone has to do it. :naughty: :naughty: I would proudly wear that bad boy!! In fact, you'd probably have to pry it off my hand!!!!! :mrgreen: Seriously though.....I do understand and you should have a ring you're comfortable wearing. I'd love an OEC!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
lizzyann, it took about a week from the time I gave Luann the go ahead til the time the package arrived...super fast! The price difference was only a few hundred dollars, and I decided that I'd probably save that over time by not having to rhodium plate it every couple of years.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh how pretty - and those 20pointers have so much presence on your finger, all in a row like that!!

And yes, you are apparently completely, totally certifiable :cheeky: Change that ring!?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think I must be certifiable! :errrr:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
The 20 pointers look huge!!! I love it :love: :love: Thanks for sharing...I'm debating doing 20 ponters in my w-band too. I love it, did i mention that already??? I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEit!!! Beautiful!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1301083192|2880271 said:
I think I must be certifiable! :errrr:

It's okay. You're in good company :cheeky:

What are you thinking of?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, ever since I looked through the "Old Cut Lovers Please Sign In" thread, I've been kind of crazy for OECs. I was going to get a pair of stud earrings, but my ear lobes are really small, so I need about .65 stones (1.25 tcw). I think at that size, on my ear, the beauty of the OEC faceting would be lost. So, I think I'd like an OEC ering. However, I've never seen one, and I know that many of them are warmer than the "E" or "I" which I'm used to, so I want to see one in person before I make any decision.

My original ering was similar to angietaren's, though the band had graduated princess cut stones instead of french cut and it wasn't nearly as fine in quality (it was Scott Kay). The center stone was a 2.03 modern rb. I loved that ring, however, I think I love the antique rounds WAY more and the french cuts are TDF! So, maybe a 2.50 ct. OEC with french cuts, or something similar to pixies ring with 3 OECs? I guess what I need to do first is see what I might get for my ring. JbeG had a 2.93 ct. OEC on their site. I don't know if they'd take my ring on consignment and hold that OEC for me until my ring sells? I need to call them and discuss it or see what my other options are....

I actually love the setting that I have, so I don't know if it's possible to put a smaller antique cushion in it? I guess these are all things I need to look into.

I'm always open to suggestions. :naughty:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
BTW, thanks Yssie for making me feel like I'm in good company. No one IRL gets my facination with jewelry, so it's nice to feel understood!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your new band is gorgeous! I was waiting for its own thread. :appl: :love:
As for your e-ring... It's such a beautiful ring and it makes me sad to think it sits alone at home. Do your friends notice the size difference compared to yours? Are you sure you aren't being overly self-conscious about the size? I love the ring on the JBEG website that you have your eye on, but wonder if you will miss your cushion. Arggg...all the hassle you went through to find it too. ;(

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Yennyfire for the feedback...its so hard to decide what you want when you have a jewelry budget but I think
your ring has made the decision for me.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is BEAUTIFUL! Do you have any pictures of it w/the sizing bar facing up? I ask because I have a ring that's supposed to be 3/4 but it's not quite that (not a full eternity) and it spins like crazy! I'd love to see what yours looks like if it ever did spin... :D

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Yenny!!

Oh, how I love your band!!!! I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with your e-ring:( Its so beautiful though.
All I have to say about that is, I am a big believer in being happy with what you have- so if changing it is what you really want and you can do it $$-wise, then go for it!!!! I feel the same way that you do in that I hardly ever wear my e-ring (mostly just on weekends) and it bothers me that it sits in the jewelry box most of the time as well. I am a nurse, so I never wear my bling to work (except my earrings). I definitely understand where you're coming from for sure, and it sucks. Sometimes it feels like such a waste to even have this stuff.

I hope you can find something that you love -something you can wear all the time and really get the most use out of. Thanks for posting pics of your e-band- its GORGEOUS!!!! Keep us posted!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yenny, I love your band!!! Those 20 point stones show up so beautifully, and look really substantial on your finger - perfection!! It looks absolutely lovely on you!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Totally gorgeous! :appl:

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
yennyfire|1301079875|2880215 said:

I don't wanna call you crazt, but you're funny! Wanna trade? I have a 2.01 princess cut, I would love to have your e-ring..lol! I live in the "OC" and there's no such thing as too big of a bling. My recently ordered huggies are my last diamond purchase for a while, in 3 years will be our 10th year anniversary if all goes well with our finances, I get to upgrade my e-ring (I'm already planning) and my center stone is not going to smaller than 3ct (my dream).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results