shape
carat
color
clarity

Signed Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock

Ahhhh! I can't stop my diamond obsession! First I wanted a diamond solitaire pendant but I think I'll hold of on that...at least until I have more money to spend. (Trying to save money to purchase a home!)

My new obsession is a diamond ring from Signed Pieces! I have read everyone's positive reviews about Signed Pieces so I don't have a problem ordering online from them.

Either this one

http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=854

FACETS Platinum 7 Round Brilliant Diamonds, 0.50ct. tw. F-G color VVS-VS clarity

or this one

http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=911

FACETS Platinum 35 Round Brilliant Diamonds, 0.53ct. tw. F-G color VVS-VS clarity

I want to stay in the $500-700 price range.

Can't decide which one I'd rather get. Eternity band or not? The eternity band would be little bit more expensive and thinner but diamonds would go all the way around! Not sure if I would worry about scratching the diamonds on the bottom but like people have said, they are small anyways and hard to damage. I think I'm leaning more towards getting the eternity band. =)

Anyone have some hand shots of these so I can compare how they would look?
Has anyone had experience ordering a small size ring from signed pieces? I'm a 3.5 and want to know if there's a price difference. The smallest ring size they list on the website is a 4. (I guess a half size wouldn't really make a big difference in the price, if any.)

Which one would you get? What do you like/dislike about each one? I would love to hear your thoughts about these two rings.

Thanks!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
my fave was the one that was in the sale section and now is sold...I think it was .67ctw wg eternity ring for something like $400? amazing price!!
39.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Mara, I want!!!! Awww... to bad it''s gone! Facets doesn''t have a sale going on anymore right? Know how often they DO have a sale?? Next time I''m looking and ready to buy! =P

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
This is my obsession too! I''m going to order the new Raphael setting soon, hopefully within the next month or so. I wear a 3.75, and it does make a small price difference, the smaller you go; Signed Pieces'' price for the 3.75 is $50 cheaper than the size 4, so I would imagine your 3.5 might be $100 or so less?

snlee

Ideal_Rock

mmeowcollins, be sure to post pictures when you do buy the ring! I have sent them an email asking if there''s a price difference. That would be great if I save $100. =) I love having small fingers.

Buster_DL, I saw your post before. Your fiancee''s ring is beautiful!! Very similar to the one I am eyeing!! I noticed that there is a small gap in between the two rings. Does she mind it? Does it rub against each other much? I think there would be a gap in between my two rings as well.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how often they have sales, that was the first one I''d really noticed at all and only because someone posted it on here!!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Buster_DL, your fiance's ring is what made me go with Signed Pieces!!! Thank you for posting those pics, it's absoutely beautiful
30.gif

My hubby gave me a facets eternity ring for Chrismas. I'll try to upload a pic with my 3 stone ring. For size comparison, my center stone on the 3 stone is 1.12. Both my 3 stone and eternity ring are a 2mm band width.

I wanted an eternity ring around 1.15ct total weight (it was listed on their website) and when hubby ordered (a week before Christmas) they told him it would be ready January 25, 2005!
23.gif
They had already given their jeweler time off for the Holidays. Hubby was going to have to go elsewhere and they sold him this LARGER carat ring for the same price and quickly changed their website to announce delays! They are number 1 in customer service and the quality of the stones is outstanding. I'll stop rambling....my eternity band is a total carat weight of 1.40
35.gif

leespbnd.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
*** Good News ***

I just called Signed Pieces. First of all they have sales quarterly.
BUT...... they still have some of those eternity bands from the sale and they will sell them for the "sale" price.

Give them a call. I bet they will work with you. I''ve heard nothing but good things about their customer service.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
yeah, the Signed Piecces website doesn't have a sale sections. sevens one, can you tell us how you found out about the Facets eternity band sale?? Is it a yearly sale?

*Edit* Thanks sevens one. you read my mind!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
They had it posted on their site.
Call them- they still have some left.

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
Has anyone had a problem getting through to them through email?
I''ve emailed them twice so far and haven''t heard anything back.
What''s up?

snlee

Ideal_Rock

I sent an email over the weekend and am still waiting for a reply.

It''s easy to contact them by phone though. I did this morning with a different question. I spoke to someone and I''m now waiting to hear back from him...(he had to do some research)

I remember reading that they have quick responses. I wonder why you haven''t received a reply.

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
Maybe they don''t like me!
7.gif

I will try giving them a call I guess. Thanks.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
www.signedpieces.com has a toll free phone number. 1-866-398-3074, why not give them a call. They are open until 5
6.gif
0. Hope this helps!!

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
snlee - The gap doesn''t bother her at all. She thought it might be an issue initially, but after trying on a variety of bands that both matched the X prong and those that didn''t (like the one we bought), she realized it wasn''t a big deal at all. We aren''t married yet so the rings haven''t gotten the kind of every day wear typical of a wedding band, but she does love to wear it and parade around the house now and again...and so far no complaints about the two rubbing!

Libster - I''m glad my post and pic helped! Thanks so much for the compliment.
9.gif
Your story about how SP upgraded your ring for the same price is a great example of how customer service oriented they truly are. They ROCK!

ilovebling - I didn''t have to email them more than twice, but they were very fast when I did. I highly doubt they are ignoring you, could be email problems caused by hundreds of potential buyers all clamoring for info and filling up their inbox?! Like the others stated, just give them a call and I''m sure they''ll be able to help you out. Good luck!

Buster

snlee

Ideal_Rock
ilovebling, not sure if you called SP yet...I found out why their responce time is slow right now. There''s only one guy in the office today. Just thought I would let you know!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2005 5:24:51 PM
Author: snlee
ilovebling, not sure if you called SP yet...I found out why their responce time is slow right now. There''s only one guy in the office today. Just thought I would let you know!
Oh right- they got hit with a lot of snow.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Try a couple feet of snow ;-) I swear, if I see another snowflake this season I am going to pack up and move to CA!!!
31.gif

bar01

Brilliant_Rock

People seem to really like Signed Pieces and the facets rings. I talked with them too - nice folks. Sounds like good service and prices.

Question for those of you who have super ideal cut diamonds in your E-rings. Do the little diamonds in the facets eternity rings hold their own (sparkle/flash) against your larger ideal cut e-ring diamonds? In other words are they ideal cut diamonds? Or at these size diamonds it is not reasonable to use the same criteria mentioned on PS for larger diamonds?

Anyone had a professional appraisal of a facets ring from one of the well know PS appraisers?

Frankly I am pretty convinced my gal and I should just go back to Whiteflash and have them make a diamond wedding band using little ACA’s to make sure they are of similar quality to the ACA’s in my gals e-ring. But it does seem that Facets specializes in these kind of rings and people really like them.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2005 6:22:34 PM
Author: Bertrand

Question for those of you who have super ideal cut diamonds in your E-rings. Do the little diamonds in the facets eternity rings hold their own (sparkle/flash) against your larger ideal cut e-ring diamonds? In other words are they ideal cut diamonds? Or at these size diamonds it is not reasonable to use the same criteria mentioned on PS for larger diamonds?

Anyone had a professional appraisal of a facets ring from one of the well know PS appraisers?

Frankly I am pretty convinced my gal and I should just go back to Whiteflash and have them make a diamond wedding band using little ACA’s to make sure they are of similar quality to the ACA’s in my gals e-ring. But it does seem that Facets specializes in these kind of rings and people really like them.
Signed Pieces'' goods are of high quality. The little stones hold their own with both round ideals and Jubilee. I had a triple row 4.5 carat appraised by Martin Fuller and he gave them the thumbs up. I posted it somwhere in here.

I''m a huge fan of Signed Pieces, but if your E-ring is from Whitflash, I would be inclined to go there to match it. If you''re lees concerned about that then go with whoever you feel more comfortable with.

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
snlee - Thanks; I didn''t get a chance to call them today but I will tomorrow.

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Ohmygod! That facets shared prong eternity ring is the same one I was drooling over not three days ago! Lol. I would go the eternity all the way. It''s gorgeous!!!! Plus that one is pretty because it''s so thin and delicate!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results