shape
carat
color
clarity

Sick Kitten

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I really appreciate it guys!
Thankfully, Scotty has no discomfort or pain, at least that we can see....I carried him home in a blanket like a baby..he didn't cry or get too upset..he was very confused by the cars and people that he saw out of the car window!
He ate some food right away, cried when I was making hamburgers and jumped right up on the window...he drank A LOT but has now stopped and is chillin....
36.gif
..He has a bandage on his leg and shakes it when he walks..is really funny...we'll take that tomorrow....I hope he just goes peacefully in his sleep on day (don't we all)...We'll see how it goes...I do have one major problem...I can't stop kissing him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif

He says hi and thanks for the bonks!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh my goodness--just caught this thread and I am so sorry to hear about your cat MMM....poor little furry being....love him up, as I am sure he is glad to be home....

cheers--Sharon

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Sorry moremoremore to hear about your sweet kitty.

Heather

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM,
I am just reading this now and am tearing up for your guy Scotty. He sounds like such a love bug and is so special to you and your husband. I''ll be keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers. What a tough time this is for all of you. I''m so glad you brought him home for much needed love and affection. I hope he does have 2000 days. OT my Nanny was supposed to die in November but she''s still hanging in there and kind of came back to life so to speak. Anyway, I''m so sorry. Lisa

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MMM, my parents "adopted" (rather were forced to because I made them) a stray they named "July" who had FIV from the beginning--he lived to be almost 14! There''s hope, don''t get too upset. I havven''t read this entire thread yet so I hope I''m not speaking out of turn. Cats do have 9 lives, I swear. July nursed me through a broken ankle I had surgery on for 5 weeks and lived years and years after that helping everyone else in the house. Even after he was gone his spirit still lives on in that house, I"m not kidding. My parents remember all the funny things he did and how silly he was, while still maintaining his "tuxedo cat" dignified demeanor. We even have a snapshot of him INSIDE the birdfeeder on my parents'' back patio. It is hilarious! I hope and pray that your kitty will live beyond his given years and also that he will continue to live in your hearts after he passes. Even memories of special pets go a long way for us here on earth.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Moresie, praying hard for you, DH and Scottie, home is the best place for him and I am praying for much more time for him. Keep faith.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
MMM, this story is just heartbreaking but I am soooo glad you were able to take Scotty home and he seems to be feeling better. I hope that he is able to live peacefully and comfortably for a good while yet, and I know that he is so grateful to you for the love you are giving him!! Just keep kissing him as much as you want, and know that we''re all praying for him!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
you guys are fab!
Well, would you believe there is actually good news. We were shocked to hear from the oncologist that he doesn't have cancer! HUH? They told us yesterday that his kidneys definitely show abnormalities and his blood levels were indicative of cancer and to expect + results....But the results came back negative. Scotty 1. Cancer 0. His blood levels taken at the vet before he went into heart failure came back today and showed no change from 3 mo ago. Score Scotty! So, the heart meds and treatment f'd up his kidney results/blood....The heart meds will still hurt his kidneys though...but at least it's not cancer.... They said...when you bring him back next month....I was like MONTH? Score Scotty. I thought we were going to have to put him down. The heart meds may still kill him...but at least we have more time with him. He runs and plays and EATS...he slept by the open window on his little silk pillow (yes, that's right...he has a little white silk dupioni pillow!!!! LOL). Vinny was very pouty this morning LOL...But I'm really thrilled. Anyhoo...thanks SO much for the support!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
great news! every day you have with Scotty now is to be treasured.

movie zombie

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boom shaka laka shaka laka shaka laka boom!!! Happy dance for Scotty!!! Purry little fuzzy guy!!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Oh YAYYYYYY that is SUCH GOOD NEWS!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
GO SCOTTY!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Good luck, and keep up the good work!!!!!
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Sickie says hi!!! And gives head bonks! Again, Alb...I SO hope you don''t hate my for hijaking!!! I''m so glad your baby is doing well...I know how hard it is when they are sick! Pix please!!!

sickie1.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
!

sickie2.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Chillin!
Ugh. I''m sure window looks filthy! Yikes!

dirtywindow.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
The "before" pic...he was such a fatty!
But trust me, he''s still so happy...and has so much energy! He just ran up on the bed like a gazelle!
he gives you all bonks and nose touches!!!

fatty.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww and head bonks back at him!!! That''s why they say cats have 9 lives. It ain''t his time. What a handsome cat he is. Give him hugs for me, and one for you as well. That''s great news!!!
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MMM, congrats on the positive news!
36.gif

I have to share this with you: DH and I were hanging out in our living room today and had all the windows and doors open--suddenly he says to me "hey, there''s a lady walking her cat!" Sure enough, this little old lady was actually walking a kitty (looked a bit like yours, lol) right down the sidewalk, and I''ll be damned if that cat didn''t look like he wanted to be walking along right beside her, leashed, harnessed, and all! Wish I''d had my camera....

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOORAY!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear this Moresie! Sometimes to hope for the best comes true! Great big headbonks to you and the Royal Feline and as Kaleigh said - it isn''t his time!
36.gif
Wishing you many many more happy days with him!
35.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh MMM, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwwwwww, purry fuzzy little kitty!!! So happy to be home!!! *bonk*bonk*bonk* Love those pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results