shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your profile shot.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Yes, these were taken in the car...my FI thinks I am nuts.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
It would help if I attached the picture...maybe I am nuts...

Profiles.omie2.JPG

Cutehonesty

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love your low setting. I LOVE IT. What size is the center stone?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, these are amazing.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2009 11:54:00 PM
Author: kroshka
Here''s the profile of ''one'' of my rings....lol

OH MY!!!!!!!!!! This is DELISH!!!!!!!!!! I want to know more about your beautiful ring!!! :)

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 12:44:13 AM
Date: 8/8/2009 12:25:01 AM

Author: Amethyste

Here's the profile of 'one' of my rings....lol

OH MY!!!!!!!!!! This is DELISH!!!!!!!!!! I want to know more about your beautiful ring!!! :)

Hi Amethyste,

Here's a thread about my ring :) https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/calling-antique-cut-cushion-experts.82993/

Also wanted to add that I love your ring - it's so beautiful!

Kroshka

OoOoOOooO!!! I AM GOING TO READ NOW!!!!
Thank you so much for your comment on my ring... I looooooooooove yours!!! Such a vivid stone!!! I am going to drool now on your post brb!!!!

Here's a pic of my rings sort of profile. that's the best I have and I am too lazy to take more pics :)

ETA: Kroshka, I just went to your linky and OMG!!!!! I loooooooove your stone, yes it is old world charm!!! These beauties were cut by eye - no machines and no computers, that is why your stone was not totally symmetrical, but man of man, those chunky facets are so gorgeous and delightful... The color too, its truly a beauty. i love its setting as well. You are a lucky gal!!! THank you for sharing the pictures - I
30.gif
it so! Funny also to see that you got your stone from "Single Stone". The yellow gold band that is paired with my yellow pear is also from Single Stone. Small world!!! :)

Lemony-profilepic1.jpg

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh! this is such a great thread! I'm such a weirdo, but profile shots are my favorite! BF better hurry up and propose so I can contribute more than just comments! lol

Bebe, I have never seen a fleur de lis on a ring before! I LOVE it!

Amethyste, as always your ring ring is stunning! That lemon yellow pear is truly a show stopper!
And I LOVE the yellow gold in your band! Beautiful combo!

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
Here is my Rochelle collection, from Excel Diamonds. I just love the simple but elegant profile, but am having a few problems with it rubbing that I''m hoping to get fixed very soon.

rochelle5.jpg

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
Darn - I keep forgetting about the ugly nails in the last photo - I was in a hurry to get a shot! :)

and another:

rchel2.jpg

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 10:00:14 AM
Author: jaylex
Ahhh! this is such a great thread! I''m such a weirdo, but profile shots are my favorite! BF better hurry up and propose so I can contribute more than just comments! lol

Bebe, I have never seen a fleur de lis on a ring before! I LOVE it!

Amethyste, as always your ring ring is stunning! That lemon yellow pear is truly a show stopper!

And I LOVE the yellow gold in your band! Beautiful combo!

THank you Jaylex!!! It was hard to decide what to do with a wedding band, especially with the yellow-ness of my pear. I decided, why not try a yellow gold band with it? I am glad I did! I love the combo as well! :)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's the profile of 'one' of my rings....lol
kroshka - your ring is EXTRAORDINARY!!! Normally, I'm more into smaller stones, but yours is FABULOUS and very elegant at its plump 5-ct size.
1.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
What a great thread!

Here''s a profile shot of my e-ring, my wb, and DH''s wb.

CDNsRingProfiles.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
My e-ring on it's own. Please excuse my dirty diamond!
23.gif

CDNsRingProfile2.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
There are some seriously beautiful rings here!! Here's the profile of my Van Craeynest 483 in platinum. It's really the only ring I have with an interesting profile...

LIB_VC483_106.jpg

It has some scrolls and a fleur-de-lis in the prongs. Here it is closer:

LIB_VC483_107.jpg

trishy

Shiny_Rock
well HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO beautimus profiles thread! *swoons* great stuff...
i wonder do we have a surprise diamonds/gemstones thread too?

must look now....

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of these ring profiles are gorgeous, each and every one...what a fun thread! Here''s mine, wedding ring

DSC01104.JPG

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not engaged anymore, but this WAS my e-ring''s profile.

ssprofile.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Three ering profiles
IMG_5697%20freke.jpg

WF green tourmaline halo (formerly belonged to Maisie)
IMG_5838%20freke.jpg

Big Blue view 1
IMG_6131%20freke.jpg

Big Blue view 2
IMG_6148%20freke.jpg

Big Blue view 3
IMG_6153%20freke.jpg

Big Blue view 4 (sorry, I just love the profile, heck the setting, of this ring!)
IMG_6177%20freke.jpg

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2009 10:14:19 PM
Author: Cutehonesty
I absolutely love your low setting. I LOVE IT. What size is the center stone?
I am not sure if you were asking me, but my center stone is a 1.24 on size 5.5 finger. Unfortunately, I have yet to start its own thread.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 4:27:48 PM
Author: MC

Here''s the profile of ''one'' of my rings....lol
kroshka - your ring is EXTRAORDINARY!!! Normally, I''m more into smaller stones, but yours is FABULOUS and very elegant at its plump 5-ct size.
1.gif
Ditto! The setting is so elegant and the diamond is beautiful...great find!

Cutehonesty

Rough_Rock
Hi Omieluv. I was talking about your ring. I love the setting. It''s low setting. That''s what I''m looking for. I like how it looks. Do you have anymore pictures?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Psst-Amethyste-did you ever do a thread on your french cut band?? I''d love to see more pictures of it!

I love looking at this thread! Although, I must say, it gives me a serious case of the wantsies!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 8:22:42 PM
Author: packrat
Psst-Amethyste-did you ever do a thread on your french cut band?? I''d love to see more pictures of it!

I love looking at this thread! Although, I must say, it gives me a serious case of the wantsies!

Packrat - No
7.gif
I have not started a thread about it. I am just a lazy bum ( and I have a fat one to prove it lol ).
Maybe I''ll do that in the next few days... :)

I love this thread, it is fun to see everyone''s profiles :)

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
Its certainly not fancy.. but I love the prongless clean lines of my tension setting.

kboggsprofile.jpg

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2009 7:57:35 PM
Author: Cutehonesty
Hi Omieluv. I was talking about your ring. I love the setting. It''s low setting. That''s what I''m looking for. I like how it looks. Do you have anymore pictures?
Ok good! :)

I started a thread in the LIW area describing my engagement. In the thread, I posted a few pictures of my ring, which I took on the day of the engagement (I had my camera with me): https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/b-day-weekend-engagement.120133/

I still need to start a thread in SMTR, just need to make time to take more pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results