shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your solitaires and wedding rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

I would love to see any solitaire/eternity band/plain band combination. I''m trying to decide on what will go with my ering. All of you have such good taste and stunning sets, so please share your rings!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my solitaire with eternity band.

You can also check out this Show me your e-ring + diamond eternity w-bands thread. It has a lot of pictures. I''m not sure if there''s a solitaire with plain band thread out there. I don''t recall ever seeing one.

Have fun deciding!

1.23.ringsonhand.3..jpg

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so beautiful I can''t breathe!!! It''s dazzling and looks perfect on your hand!

I was thinking of a 1ct upgrade before, but after seeing yours, I think maybe a bit over 1ct might be better
18.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have a pic to show (I am un-engaged--for now
2.gif
) but I had to say I just LOVE the look of a plain solitaire e-ring with a pave WB. Gorgeous. The mix of textures really grabs the eye, I think!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I''m trying to find a wedding ring + ering combination that I like. I''m leaning towards solitaire ering and plain matching band, or solitaire ering and channel set eternity ring.

dwnthehatch

Rough_Rock
.76 ACA H VS1
Whiteflash platinum Tiffany Knife Edge replica with matching knife edge band.
TroyDunn_1208a.jpg

TroyDunn_1208b.jpg

TroyDunn_1208c.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is mine how I''ve been wearing it lately - with a 1 mm baguette half eternity.

IMG_1748.jpg

And a flower pic with my plain band, just because it''s pretty.

IMG_0844ps.jpg

honeybee

Rough_Rock
wrstacks, can I ask what your e-ring setting is? Its so pretty!
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s my 1.5 RB solitaire in platinum with princess channel set band in plat. also...

solering.JPG

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
wrstacks, I hope I''m not being a pest, but do you have any pictures of your solitaire with the two eternity bands on either side? I love the look of your rings. The sleek band contrasts so well with the sparkle of the diamonds.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love all of the combinations you have :) However, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of the last one you posted. The plain on each side and then diamond bands is FAB!!!!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results