shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your really long sweater sleeves

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I got this ring about a year after my 2.05 carat E SI2 round brilliant (pictured above, a few posts back.) And as much as I love it, and love love love other people's large stones, I don't love wearing it:( I thought I would though. So I stick to the 2 carat one, and my original (much smaller) princess cut stone ring
Oh that’s too bad! Would you wear her more if the setting was more dainty?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for listening, and for your input <3

Last threadjack I promise-I love @Mreader's setting!

Star gazer

Brilliant_Rock
Last threadjack I promise-I love @Mreader's setting!

That's gorgeous!!! Thank you! Very dainty, and looks like a crown from the side!

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock
I haven’t posted here in a while. Stack courtesy of T&Co and DK. Sweater from Amazon and nails by me!
C01BEA19-71EF-46CF-BFCB-6F8EEB98779E.jpeg

Dumb question, but does your thumb ring want to fly off in that position? I'd love to wear any ring above my knuckles like that but am afraid they won't stay on.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
why does this thread always regain traction when its the middle of summer here :lol-2: all these long sleeves making me feel even hotter !

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
its getting cooler here at night,but not yet cold enough for actual blankets yet
daylight saving struggles on for a few more weeks than i guess ill start to look for warmer clothing at night
im assuming PJ's are allowed on this thread :lol-2:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Pendleton women’s Westerly sweater, aka The Big Lebowski sweater :lol:

IMG_1868.jpeg

Gorgeous rings!! Laughing because I have the big lebowski sweater, too.. bought it for that very reason!! I thought maybe I wouldn't wear it that much because it's so heavy, but I ended up wearing it alot!! I have it in greY!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results