shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me YOUR pave!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
I already posted some questions about the ring I want, but I had more question for you all. I want a jeweler to replicate this ring by Beaudry with about a 1.75-2 carat cushion cut center stone: http://store.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry/view/3090/1016/

My question is about the paves. If any of you have a center stone of approximately 2 carats, what size pave did you use around the ring? Is the difference between 1.5 and 2 pts going to be big? I was thinking somewhere between 1-3 pts.

I''d love if you could post a picture of your ring and let me know how big the center stone is, and how many pts your paves are. Thanks so much!

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
I forgot to attach a picture of the ring in the original post. Here it is:

43i Beaudry.jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I''ve got no pave to show you! But I share your passion with that design. You''ve got my support!! Please post details along the way so that we may learn what you are.

DKS

angeline

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring. I don''t have any info re pave, but there is a designer called Maytal Hannah who used to work for Beaudry and has done some amazing rings for PS''ers Her website is Maytal Hannah

Do a search on her there was a ring or two recently...

a

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally like 1 pt stones because I don''t like pave halos that are too thick. So, if it is for a look like that, I would vote 1 pointers.

My pave is made of 1 pointers and it is very delicate and shimmery. Whatever you do make sure the pave stones are good quality and well cut. There is a BIG difference in pave work between bad pave and good pave.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
If I remember correctly my halo has 1 pointers in them. Nice size and doesn''t overpower the beauty of my center stone.

chiefneil

Shiny_Rock
My wife wanted big pavee. It''s a very different look - it looks more architectural, kinda makes the ring look like a flower, IMHO. I''m not sure what the pavee size is - I can check the appraisal to see if it''s mentioned, if you like the look. I think the sales person said the ring had about 30% more pavee (by weight) than if they''d used the normal size. The center stone is about 1.8c

Halo ring photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results