shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Diamond Studs!

Frenchieglitter

Rough_Rock
thank you so much! I have been more focused on my ear project then more diamonds though but my friends have been enabling me (how do you have more earrings then I do but you dont even had diamond earrings) so now I am hooked when the time is right I did find a place that can make me a pair. if I am going this far I want nice sizing and spacing. so glad I was measured and had them done right. but I still need to finish my other ear 1st I am thinking unless I find an extra deal/score we will see what happens. I too love seeing others ear candy cause its way better then real candy

You were SOO right to get measured! I was a silly teen and went to the mall (behind my moms back haha) 3 different times :eek2:! So was not done with precision to say the least :doh: I got lucky it's not terrible, but the 2nd holes are a bit too close to the first IMO. That's one other reason I don't always wear them graduated, I need more separation for the largest stones so they don't touch when I'm sleeping. If do get a 4th (Or 5th!) in each ear I'm going to a proper piercing shop!

Make sure to post pics whenever you get yours made! Love to see that eye candy :love:

000Ed

Rough_Rock
m
You were SOO right to get measured! I was a silly teen and went to the mall (behind my moms back haha) 3 different times :eek2:! So was not done with precision to say the least :doh: I got lucky it's not terrible, but the 2nd holes are a bit too close to the first IMO. That's one other reason I don't always wear them graduated, I need more separation for the largest stones so they don't touch when I'm sleeping. If do get a 4th (Or 5th!) in each ear I'm going to a proper piercing shop!
my 1st hole here is not proper but the rest of mine were piercing shop done. I have to make an appointment to get a 3rd hole done measured and all on my other ear it only has 2 right now. I have 3/8inch spacing so I am able to also wear a 3/8 hoop though both holes which is a cool feature as well called an orbital. this is really fun talking about this haha I love it!!

Frenchieglitter

Rough_Rock
this is really fun talking about this haha I love it!!

Haha same! If you do any helix, tragus or conch piercings love to see your earrings and hear your experience with pain level compared to regular piercings and healing etc. I've always wanted to do one or more of those, but never had the nerve! I'd love a helix or conch piercing to wear more studs or cool little huggies up high, I love that look! Maybe some day my desire for more treasures will overtake my fear of the pain :mrgreen2:

000Ed

Rough_Rock
Haha same! If you do any helix, tragus or conch piercings love to see your earrings and hear your experience with pain level compared to regular piercings and healing etc. I've always wanted to do one or more of those, but never had the nerve! I'd love a helix or conch piercing to wear more studs or cool little huggies up high, I love that look! Maybe some day my desire for more treasures will overtake my fear of the pain :mrgreen2:

My conch is pierced!! I a plan on another lobe and helix to complete my ear. I am so new to this I just posted on another thread

Frenchieglitter

Rough_Rock
My conch is pierced!! I a plan on another lobe and helix to complete my ear. I am so new to this I just posted on another thread
Oh nice! I'll check it out!!

000Ed

Rough_Rock
how cool and exciting! thrifting found 2 different single earrings looked nice for thrifting and took the chance. cheap enough to take a chance and it paid off!! the local jewelry store tested them real diamond 14kt white gold. have no idea how this happened but I will wear them. someone must have lost the matching ones and got rid of them. I just put them both in a box. random box. DSCN7516.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results