shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Diamond Bracelets!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous braclets crattygrrl. Lucky girl!! Are you used to your lovely sapphire ring yet??
30.gif

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh,

I''m getting used to it. It''s tough (just kidding). Though I am wearing it as an UPgrade e-ring. It looks great with my wedding band. I will have to post pics.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
NewMorelli.jpg

Beautiful bracelet, craftygrrl! I love this picture. You probably need a security guard with you when you wear all three of these together!
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
that''s a lovely one craftygrl

-what''s your new avatar pic?

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2006 2:49:30 PM
Author: sevens one
that's a lovely one craftygrl

-what's your new avatar pic?
Sevensone, I had to look hard at her new avatar, it was like one of those pictures you have to stare at in order to see the real pic . It appears to be one of her MANY BEAUTIFUL Herme's bags sitting on a stair case bannister with a scarf draped over it.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2006 2:59:08 PM
Author: moon river

Date: 2/11/2006 2:49:30 PM
Author: sevens one
that''s a lovely one craftygrl

-what''s your new avatar pic?
Sevensone, I had to look hard at her new avatar, it was like one of those pictures you have to stare at in order to see the real pic . It appears to be one of her MANY BEAUTIFUL Herme''s bags sitting on a stair case bannister with a scarf draped over it.
ahhhhhhh right you are.
Ha- thanks. I was too impatient to really look at it.

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone.

My new avatar is a VERY lucky find I just got on ebay--a realHermes Birkin. There''s a long story to go with it. I guess I am going to have to start a thread.
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I love that bag

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Claudia,
Yes please start a new thread. I want to hear all bout it!!
31.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
My bracelet is 3.31ct and is set in plat. I got it for my last b-day. I hope the pic is good I''ve had alot of trouble posting this past few days.
face23.gif

brac1234.jpg

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock

i hope this is a better pic.
face23.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
armsh169.jpg
I promise not try to post another pic of my bracelet if this one is fuzzy...
19.gif

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
Here''s mine...

First picture is the first bracelet I got, in 4ctw. 2-prong, 18kt.

Bracelet_dq_old.JPG

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
I upgraded before the return period was up, to a 6ctw (5.99 ctw) in the same style. 58 point stones in F-G color, VS clarity, 18kt. I don't know if you can tell it's significantly larger than the other one from the photos. It's not that different, but in real life has a much more substantial look than the other. I chose this because it had "really sparkly" stones (which is what I called it back then
6.gif
), the lowest setting I could find, and least metal showing from top. I like how it's like a uninterrupted ring of diamonds. However, if I had known about PS then, I'd probably have picked something from WF instead. The WF prices are better and the diamond cut quality is guaranteed. These seem quite good cut-wise but how do I know...
1.gif

Hand shot:

Bracelet_dq_6ctw.JPG

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
One more... detail shot. My photography skills are not the best and these are taken indoors with flash.

Bracelet_dq_6ctw_2.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous braclet Diamond_quester! I love that 2-prong style and the diamonds look incredible!!! Thanks so much for posting this. As you are aware I am still trying to figure out what kind of diamond bracelet I want to buy. Do you wear it most everyday with most everything???

togal

Shiny_Rock
Here is my bezel set line bracelet. It''s approximately 5.5 ctw set in 18K yellow gold. The stones are G-I color - VS-SI clarity. We purchased it from a local jeweller a number of years ago. I recently purchased a pretty Tiffany Etoile-style bangle bracelet in YG with approx. a carat of small hammer-set diamonds, which I will post as soon as I get a decent pic.

N pictures 2 030.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Togal your bezel set bracelet is just amazing! Thanks so much for posting. Now I am really torn!!! I look forward to seeing a pic of your bangle.

salmon

Shiny_Rock
Hey guys!

Do you select the diamonds for bracelets like you do for rings are do you just buy the set complete? Which vendors? I want to ask my gf for her hand in marriage by Sept. Before I was all set on going to Tiffany''s until I found out throught this awesome site (You guys) I can get a Super ideal diamond and a Mark Morell platinum settings for cheaper! And A better stone to boot. Since I''m saving money I''ve decided to buy her a diamond bracelet and a set of ear rings as well ( I don''t mind going over budget). So I''ll present all three at once. The triple threat! How could she say no to me after that? Anyway, any suggestions on the best route on buying a bracelet and ear rings via the vendors here. Thanks to you guys, I have the diamond ring purchase down (at least in my mind). PLEASE HELP!! I WANT TO PLEASE MY FUTURE WIFE!!
35.gif

salmon

Shiny_Rock
San Diego Lady,

thanks for the support! I''ll take your advice and mix it up a bit! I feel like a little boy inside. I can''t wait until that special day! yeah!
35.gif

togal

Shiny_Rock
Here is a pic of my recently purchased Etoile-style bangle bracelet. It has small diamonds hammer-set into YG. It''s a good bracelet for everyday wear when I want a little bling without being too showy.

N pictures 2 008.jpg

togal

Shiny_Rock
Another pic with ring....

N pictures 2 014.jpg

togal

Shiny_Rock
Here''s one more diamond bracelet I have for everyday wear.....not such a great pic though....it''s 1.11 ct channel set in 14K YG.

N pictures 2 050.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful bangles Togal! You have a great collection.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Just had to add my new bangle to the Show me your Diamond Bracelets thread! White Flash shared prong bangle in 14 kt. white gold with 3 carats of ACA diamonds.

wfbang5906.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial I never get tired of seeing that bracelet!!

And guess what... I pick up my 3ct tennis bracelet tomorrow!! Yayyy for me
36.gif
Stay tuned for pics...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2006 8:33:28 AM
Author: DandiAndi
Sundial I never get tired of seeing that bracelet!!

And guess what... I pick up my 3ct tennis bracelet tomorrow!! Yayyy for me
36.gif
Stay tuned for pics...
DandiAndi I can''t wait to see your new tennis bracelet!!!

togal

Shiny_Rock
Just adding my new addition to this thread full of amazing eye-candy. Details found here.

nmpic5000001.jpg

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Love eveyones bracelet.Here are mine.... 2ct 3ct 5ct..........Think that is the right order...

DB3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results