shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Daniel M goodies!

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
I've posted these elsewhere, but as they were made by DanielM I figured I'd post them under this topic, too. I've had great success working with Dan and Caren. They're always very responsive to questions, and when you have a "budget" to work on are always extremely helpful in suggesting ways for you to keep to that budget. In addition, their work is a nice quality - there's nothing flimsy about any of the pieces I've had done.

Excuse the cruddy cell phone photos... :D

il_fullxfull_273662910.jpg

pearspinelslanted.jpg

img318.jpg

purplespinelcushion.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings, Coco!! I love the halo on the first ring (Rubelite? not sure of the stone, set in RG?) and the pear - lovely colour!! They do great work and I was really happy with my items.

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
Hi Enerchi and thanks! You were correct, the first ring in rose gold holds a rubellit from Gemfix. The pear is a mahenge spinel that I purchased from Multicolor. I've been very happy with diamonds they've sourced for me for some of the settings, too. I have to say I've never had a bad experience working Caren and Dan. :)

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
Does Daniel M do men's rings? How do you contact him?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
They can work on anything - just do an etsy search for DanielM and he'll pop up. I can't access a link from here... google maybe?? Very responsive to communication but they work from home and have small children so it is not always instant, if they are occupied!

When you get on the site, check out the sold items - very nice work! Quality workmanship and reasonable pricing, IMO

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One from me ::) 3.5mm Pink sapphires (DM sourced them) in 14k rg

Dan and Caren made these baby bezels for me several weeks ago, they're a gift for my SIL. I don't think I'll be getting earshots though - nonPSers have this odd wariness of people taking closeups of their ears 8)

The bezels are very delicate and precise IRL, they did a great job!!

kearrings1.png

kearrings2.png

GregS

Brilliant_Rock
Just got word my Blue Tourmaline and OEC cut diamond pendant is ready. I can hardly wait to see it in person! 8)

Stats: 3.05 ct. Afghan Tourmaline from Roger Dery, .37 ct. OEC diamond from Good Old Gold set in 14 kt. nickel white gold.

il_570xn_6.jpg
il_fullxfull_0.jpg
il_fullxfull_1.jpg
il_fullxfull_2.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, those earrings are so pretty! Your SIL will love them! :love:

GregS, your pendant is gorgeous! What a lovely tourmaline. I'm jealous!

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Greg s that is going to be a delicious sparkle of color on ths clavicle. Elegant !

TheElms

Shiny_Rock
I've loved the things and Daniel M's etsy site but I had no idea he had such range. Super excited to save up some money and get something made now! ( My 30th birthday is coming up so a perfect reason to treat myself, right?!?)

knowsjoe

Rough_Rock
Here's 3 more from Daniel M.

glianddmrings_001.jpg

glianddmrings_002.jpg

glianddmrings_003.jpg

Agneau

Shiny_Rock
il_fullxfull_3.jpg

They aren't colored gems, but it was made by DanielM... if this isn't allowed in this thread, sorry about that.
It's my first piece by them. It was finished recently and is on its way home soon. I am so excited.
They are my grandmothers little tapered baguettes from her engagement ring.

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
Agneau|1360687899|3378310 said:
il_fullxfull_3.jpg

They aren't colored gems, but it was made by DanielM... if this isn't allowed in this thread, sorry about that.
It's my first piece by them. It was finished recently and is on its way home soon. I am so excited.

Agneau - I love your ring! What a great way to remake something so meaningful. Congrats!! :appl:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I love that ring too, Agneau. Very unique & modern but still with a classical feel. Creative way to use family stones!

--- Laurie

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Agneau|1360687899|3378310 said:
il_fullxfull_3.jpg

Beautiful and delicate! What a unique way to reuse some family stones.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Awesome additions! I was admiring some of them on his etsy site, and I hadn't realized they belonged to PSers!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agneau, I love the ingenuity on using those stones - kind of like getting a finger hug! :bigsmile:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
GregS|1352065775|3298662 said:
Just got word my Blue Tourmaline and OEC cut diamond pendant is ready. I can hardly wait to see it in person! 8)

Stats: 3.05 ct. Afghan Tourmaline from Roger Dery, .37 ct. OEC diamond from Good Old Gold set in 14 kt. nickel white gold.

il_fullxfull_2.jpg
:love:

Loving the pendant. Can you share the dimensions of this pretty? Also what color would you describe it as? Does it color shift?

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
I'd love to know if there are any new Daniel M goodies out there?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not checked this thread for months but am glad I did today. Lovely stones and Daniel M's workmanship has improved significantly since he was first mentioned on PS. The metal work is smoother and prongs less bulky.

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
knowsjoe: That ring is beautiful! What kind of stone is that?

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
I just received my first DanielM pieces! I'm really happy with the workmanship and the very patient communications I received from Caren. The project took a couple of weeks longer than anticipated, but these things happen.... A couple of Caren's photos and one of mine: (Sorry for the gross hand, need some lotion and a mani! ::) )

_5338.jpg

pendantring.jpg

il_35.jpg

katharath

Ideal_Rock
This thread is fabulous! I haven't used DM for anything yet but I can't wait until I'm able to! Love all the pics, I just read the whole thread :)

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
threeangle.jpg

I need to upload better pictures of my DanielM three-stone ring... I HAVE them, they're just not on PS yet.

mint5.jpg

img_4211.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Distracts, I would love to see more pics of you 3 stone please - it's gorgeous.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
My tsavorite ring! (And the shared prong band on the bottom)

I also have something else from Daniel M, but I haven't organized pictures enough yet to start a thread!

_6133.jpg

tsav13.jpg

tsav14.jpg

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, distracts, that piece needs its own thread!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results