shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Black Friday pearl purchases!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1385842447|3565280 said:
HHPmom|1385826218|3565181 said:
Pearl Queen Cynde, you gave me the idea. I'll put my loose soufflé on a large eye pin and use it as a pendant. Then add the enhancer below if I choose to wear with other strands or FW keshi. Thank you. :appl:
I am sure you remember the last place you bought a bale that I have...I do not want to say their name here...they have a diamond enhancer bale. I have one and love it.

Yes I do, I do remember that one. I haven't gotten around to ordering it but I got two other bales from them earlier this month. Maggie ships super fast. I already have the one from Bella Findings, picture posted above, a few years back. I think I will order the same one you have with the coupon they emailed me. Thanks.

recordaras

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much! This is my first PP purchase (I've been drooling over the Freshadamas, but can't quite afford them at this point), and I'm just dying to see them in person. PP have certainly gained a very loyal customer!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
recordaras, your strand looks beautiful!

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
sortmon|1385761997|3564886 said:
Love these! I wanted them too but they sold out quick.

Thanks sortmon! I didn't get to the sale until 15 mins in & thought most things would be in carts/checkout so I took my time browsing - I was pretty excited when it let me add & complete sale.

I think you should keep all of your soufflés - they look spectacular.

NacreLover|1385841728|3565268 said:
Monday's child. Those Tahitian studs are very pretty. I love the color you chose. Please post a review when they arrive and a ear shot perhaps?

Thanks NL! I will do. They shipped today & shouldn't take long to arrive here in Oz.

Gemzy|1385757697|3564861 said:
I got South Sea dangle earrings. So excited, have wanted SS dangles since I saw some amazing Paspaley pearls on a trip to Aus onetime (and was allowed to try on a $35000 strand for a few minutes!!!) - no way I could ever afford Paspaley prices. The info says slight blemishes hopefully they will not be too noticeable.

Oh they were gorgeous gemzy!!! I would be excited too :love: please post pictures of them when they arrive??

recordaras|1385854360|3565346 said:
Thanks so much! This is my first PP purchase (I've been drooling over the Freshadamas, but can't quite afford them at this point), and I'm just dying to see them in person. PP have certainly gained a very loyal customer!

Wow - awesome! I bet you will be really happy recordaras - it looks lovely.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1385842447|3565280 said:
HHPmom|1385826218|3565181 said:
Pearl Queen Cynde, you gave me the idea. I'll put my loose soufflé on a large eye pin and use it as a pendant. Then add the enhancer below if I choose to wear with other strands or FW keshi. Thank you. :appl:
I am sure you remember the last place you bought a bale that I have...I do not want to say their name here...they have a diamond enhancer bale. I have one and love it.

4RG- I've been looking for a diamond enhancer!!!!! Do you mind sharing with me where to get one? You could message me on LoupeTroop or the other pearl forum-I'm pinkjewel on both. I'd be so grateful!

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
Okay, received an email that my souffle pendant had shipped. Now what? Oh, that's right, day dream and wonder about the Cyber Monday sale! What treasures will they post?

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
recordaras|1385839010|3565251 said:
Jeremy and the rest of the PP crew are nothing short of amazing!
I had some issues with my cart on Black Friday and couldn't check out. I was planning to buy one of the super inexpensive 17" drop metallic necklaces, and since there were only 9 of them available there was obviously nothing left by the next morning. :( I was sharing my issues on facebook through the night, and they suggested I reach out to Jeremy. It seemed kind of awkward to be bothering him about something as minor, but I figured I'd send a note in case one of the existing orders got cancelled or returned. But Jeremy went above and beyond - he set up a special listing for me with these 8mm metallic beauties and now I just can't wait till they get here :love: :

619.jpg

Recordas,
Those are just stunning! Enjoy!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
OK, my turn to tell a fabulous PP customer service story!
I was emailing Hisano to ask about those gorgeous loose blue baroque akoyas that featured in the Oct 24 shopping trip discussion (I was inspired by MichelleChan's lovely photos of the pendant she chose for her mom), and I mentioned that in all confusion at PP this weekend, my Black Friday loose soufflé pearl had accidentally been shipped before it could be drilled. Hisano took the time today (on the Sunday of a holiday weekend no less!) to find my package and take the soufflé out of it so it could be drilled!
Yay for Hisano!
And now I'm doubly pleased because she will pick two nice baroque blue akoyas to go with it and then choose the drill points for all of them with her expert eye!

Can't wait to see it all together! :appl:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
eloisegirl|1385924486|3565659 said:
Okay, received an email that my souffle pendant had shipped. Now what? Oh, that's right, day dream and wonder about the Cyber Monday sale! What treasures will they post?

Hey Eloisegirl,
I'm with you!
What pearl treasures are you hoping for on Monday?

:)

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Reading this has been so much fun! I got to PP late and missed out on the initial fun and then didn't check back later to see the new additions until too late! Looks like at least ten lucky ladies are getting at least one of those gorgeous souffles! Congratulations all - I can't wait to hear your thoughts (and see pix) when you get them home. And quite a few are getting those amazing FW keishi strands! Very beautiful and unique!!!

FlyGirl - I see you got one of those Akoya bracelets along with a stunning souffle and 35" FW strand! I was very tempted by those bracelets - thank goodness they were sold out when I got there!

periwinklegirl - Along with your souffle and FW keishi's I love your Pearls of Joy metallic strand!! I'm partial to those pearl colors and I know you'll get lots of oohs and aahs from them!

Mondayschild - I think your Tahitian studs are classic! You can't go wrong with a pearl stud earring, especially green Tahitian!

bsomlo - Looks like you scored pretty well too! Those lavender souffle earrings were especially stunning! I missed out on the Tahitian keishis and white metallics with citrines but I'm sure they'll be great additions to your pearl collection!

And recordaras - I am so happy that Jeremy got you a special order metallic strand! PP's cusomter service is the absolute best and I know you'll love your hand-picked necklace!

Now it's time for Cyber Monday - 15% off at PP, 20% off at Pearl Source! Have fun!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
periwinklegirl|1385937028|3565748 said:
OK, my turn to tell a fabulous PP customer service story!
I was emailing Hisano to ask about those gorgeous loose blue baroque akoyas that featured in the Oct 24 shopping trip discussion (I was inspired by MichelleChan's lovely photos of the pendant she chose for her mom), and I mentioned that in all confusion at PP this weekend, my Black Friday loose soufflé pearl had accidentally been shipped before it could be drilled. Hisano took the time today (on the Sunday of a holiday weekend no less!) to find my package and take the soufflé out of it so it could be drilled!
Yay for Hisano!
And now I'm doubly pleased because she will pick two nice baroque blue akoyas to go with it and then choose the drill points for all of them with her expert eye!

Can't wait to see it all together! :appl:

Periwinklegirl- Oh, wow- that combo will be lovely!!!! I bought 2 of those loose Vietnamese combos and they are just so beautiful!! I hadn't thought of doing a souffle with either of them,but can't wait to see yours completed. It will be stunning!

recordaras

Shiny_Rock
PP are amazing, aren't they? I mean, seriously, who else out there goes as much out of their way in order to keep clients happy (even first-time clients making a super inexpensive purchase like me!).
Share your Cyber Monday deals, folks. :) I almost wish they had some metallic drop earrings available to go with my strand, but I'm so over budget on presents after Friday that it's probably a good thing they don't.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
recordaras|1386001334|3566074 said:
PP are amazing, aren't they? I mean, seriously, who else out there goes as much out of their way in order to keep clients happy (even first-time clients making a super inexpensive purchase like me!).
Share your Cyber Monday deals, folks. :) I almost wish they had some metallic drop earrings available to go with my strand, but I'm so over budget on presents after Friday that it's probably a good thing they don't.
Well, now's a good time to get those earrings with the Cyber Monday discount. ;-)

recordaras

Shiny_Rock
sortmon|1386002972|3566086 said:
Well, now's a good time to get those earrings with the Cyber Monday discount. ;-)
This is how my thinking goes, which is exactly why I'm so relieved they don't have any available right now! (At least not on the site, and I know better than to ask).
Seriously, though, these deals will kill me.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used cyber Monday code to buy matching earrings for my silver blue tahitian strand. Sent the pictures to PP and now waiting to see what options they have.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
recordaras|1385839010|3565251 said:
Jeremy and the rest of the PP crew are nothing short of amazing!
I had some issues with my cart on Black Friday and couldn't check out. I was planning to buy one of the super inexpensive 17" drop metallic necklaces, and since there were only 9 of them available there was obviously nothing left by the next morning. :( I was sharing my issues on facebook through the night, and they suggested I reach out to Jeremy. It seemed kind of awkward to be bothering him about something as minor, but I figured I'd send a note in case one of the existing orders got cancelled or returned. But Jeremy went above and beyond - he set up a special listing for me with these 8mm metallic beauties and now I just can't wait till they get here :love: :

619.jpg

Congrats! What a beautiful strand! I have found PPs customer service to be unmatched! And Jeremy is such a sweetie, how thoughtful of him to do this for you :appl: :appl: :appl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster|1386017921|3566229 said:
I used cyber Monday code to buy matching earrings for my silver blue tahitian strand. Sent the pictures to PP and now waiting to see what options they have.

How exciting :appl: :appl: :appl: Can't wait to see what PP comes up with!

blondie~

Rough_Rock
I haven't been posting much, or lurking, but popped in a few days ago ..
I love all whatcha y'all purchased this weekend. I especially love the multi coloured akoya bracelet. So pretty. The exotic metallics are really special too.
I guess I must have been lucky, or was up real early today, but I too jumped on the wagon and found something I've been looking for .. For a long time. So I plunged, and through the good folks at PP, I purchased my first strand of 50" Baroques, in silver tones, 8.6 to 11.8 mm I think:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
blondie~|1386021790|3566274 said:
I haven't been posting much, or lurking, but popped in a few days ago ..
I love all whatcha y'all purchased this weekend. I especially love the multi coloured akoya bracelet. So pretty. The exotic metallics are really special too.
I guess I must have been lucky, or was up real early today, but I too jumped on the wagon and found something I've been looking for .. For a long time. So I plunged, and through the good folks at PP, I purchased my first strand of 50" Baroques, in silver tones, 8.6 to 11.8 mm I think:
Oooh, that looks amazing. Please post pictures!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Smith1942|1386029184|3566345 said:
I've just bought a blue akoya pearl strand to match the blue akoya earrings I bought a few months ago! Yay!

I got the strand from Pearl Paradise, where I also got the earrings. I'm so excited! I'm having a custom length of 15.5 inches, and with the 20% discount the price came to $193, which is brilliant!

Here's my necklace:

http://www.pearlparadise.com/p-896-75-80-mm-silver-blue-akoya-baroque-pearl-necklace.aspx

Congrats! I have one (and the mixed akoya bracelet) and I love it!

Blondie - wow! What a rope!

Here's what Hisano found to go with my souffle (these are two more of those lovely baroque akoyas from the Hong Kong trip). They will be the centrepiece of a new mixed akoya strand I'm working on.

I'm really pleased!

Here's another shot of the akoyas. They were a little steep, but the discount certainly helps! :)

soufle_w_baroque_akoyas.jpg

baroque_blue_akoyas.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
periwinklegirl|1386032914|3566366 said:
Here's what Hisano found to go with my souffle (these are two more of those lovely baroque akoyas from the Hong Kong trip). They will be the centrepiece of a new mixed akoya strand I'm working on.

I'm really pleased!

Here's another shot of the akoyas. They were a little steep, but the discount certainly helps! :)

Oh my goodness these pearls are FABULOUS! Wow! SO pretty :love: :love: :love: Looking forward to seeing the finished piece!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
blondie~|1386021790|3566274 said:

Oh this is a beauty :love: :love: :love: Congrats and enjoy!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Blondie - That is a gorgeous Tahitian rope! Love the colors and variety of the pearls. There are so many ways you can wear this - have fun!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Smith1942 - Congrats on your new strand! I am wearing mine today (purchased from PP years ago) and it's a strand that gets worn a lot! I don't have the matching earrings yet, though! Let us know what you think when you get them home!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
periwinklegirl - Those Akoyas are amazing! I too can't wait to see the finished product. It'll be a wonderful one-of-a-kind treasure!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pkinnew|1386082183|3566653 said:
Smith1942 - Congrats on your new strand! I am wearing mine today (purchased from PP years ago) and it's a strand that gets worn a lot! I don't have the matching earrings yet, though! Let us know what you think when you get them home!

There is a thread to show what you are wearing today. Please post a neck shot :sun:. Best efforts with a cell phone are welcome!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry baby monster - I will give it a shot later today!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
My 36" multi colored freshwater keshi strand arrived today from the Black Friday sale. It's beautiful and I will try to take pictures tomorrow as it is a dismal, drizzly day today. The only thing that I was a bit disappointed in is there isn't a clasp. I guess I should have realized that from the listing as it didn't mention a clasp. I was planning on giving it to my mother and i know she would want to double it. It does look pretty "knotted", so I'll suggest that as an option. I don't really have time to send it back to get a clasp added before we exchange Christmas gifts, but I can do that after the holidays if she wants one as it would really add to the versatility of the pearls. And it goes beautifully with the outfit I got her for Christmas!! So I'm very happy with the purchase. Pretty much wishing I'd bought one for me,too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results