shape
carat
color
clarity

Sexiest Man Alive? (Fun Poll)

Who are the Sexiest of the Sexiest Men Alive? (choose up to 5)

• Mel Gibson

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Mark Harmon

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Harry Hamlin

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • John Legend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Damon

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Tom Cruise

• Michael B. Jordan

• Nick Nolte

• Richard Gere

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Keanu Reeves

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Brad Pitt

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Denzel Washington

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • George Clooney

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • Harrison Ford

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Pierce Brosnan

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Ben Affleck

• Johnny Depp

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Jude Law

• Matthew McConaughey

• Idris Elba

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Hugh Jackman

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Ryan Reynolds

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Bradley Cooper

• Channing Tatum

• Adam Levine

• Chris Hemsworth

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • David Beckham

• Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

• Blake Shelton

• Paul Rudd

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Chris Evans

• my spouse/significant other

Votes: 14 21.2%

• Total voters

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds , @dk168. Ryan Gosling was the lead in The Notebook! That was the movie which sealed the deal for me! Go watch it :)

I have heard about that film, bought the DVD with the intention to watch it; that was about 7 years ago and I have yet to watch it!

DK :lol-2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where is Idris Elba?

I went to see Black Panther Wakanda Forever (good film by the way) and was glad to see Martin Freeman on screen - there is something very cute about him, that twinkle in his eyes and his cheeky grin!

DK :))

Betty Baguettes

Rough_Rock
People is a U.S. magazine, so its lists lean heavily American, of course.

Non-Americans, who would be on your country's list?

We need photos of these men :razz:

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I give no credence to a person for being rich & famous :roll: or one having the body type society tells us we are supposed to be attracted to.

Fortunately for me my 'type' is is widely rejected by society, big hairy men.
But hey, no problem, more for me. :mrgreen:

Once again, I just don't fit in.
Which is fine.

Last edited:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was about to go to bed last night, and 1999 version Thomas Crown Affair starring Pierce Brosnan and Rene Russo came on, and I stayed up to watch it, as it was a sexy film!

The two leads sizzle when they are together!

DK :kiss2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I give no credence to a person for being rich & famous :roll: or one having the body type society tells us we are supposed to be attracted to.

Which is fine.

I like bears, especially when they are photographed with cute cats and dogs!

DK :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Which is fine.

IMO, fitting in is overrated. Just be yourself. Trying to fit on or trying to stand out both exhaust who you are. Just be yourself.
And anyway given the public's (lack of) taste I do not want to fit in

whyfitin.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks. :wavey:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whew.
It's getting hot in here.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
There was a time I would have voted for Mel Gibson. After his drunken rants, no. My vote would have to go to Robert Redford. He's old now, but when he was younger - mmmm.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Which is fine.

I’ve always said my type is lumberjack lol. (I don’t mean that in a dirty way). Tall brawny man.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
The only one I can come up with is Tom Selleck..I also thought the Vicor in the Grantchester series was really cute. I’m old but not dead… I don’t remember his name though because I’m in the states..and only know him from the series which was filmed in England.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Michael Fassbender, Cillian Murphy etc.
I love me a good looking, or even a little weird looking, scrappy and charismatic Celt
Don't care, just keep talking :lol:

I add Keanu Reeves because he has to be one of the most beautiful naturally sweet souls around- he just also happens to be a total fox.

ringnut

Rough_Rock
Yup - he is dreamy!

Also, where is Colin Firth, Daniel Craig, Mark Strong and Robert Downey Jr.?

Timothy Dalton? I first set eyes on him in the late 70s/early 80s when he played Mr. Rochester in a TV production of Jayne Eyre, before he was chosen to play Bond. He was just dreamy then!

For years I had an Empire Strikes Back poster with Han Solo holding Princess Leia in my bedroom when I was growing up, and thought Harrison Ford was dreamy.

I second the question of where is Daniel Craig!

I'd also add Aidan Turner, especially during his Poldark years.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I second the question of where is Daniel Craig!

I'd also add Aidan Turner, especially during his Poldark years.

Daniel Craig has such a lovely voice!

Strangely Aidan Turner does not do it for me.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to have a poster of Tom Selleck in my locker, I think it was highschool....people used to tease me about it all the time.

Besides both being extreme introverts, my DH and I have been teased, disapproved-of, or worse, all our lives.
This is one of the reasons we both have ended up living lives with nearly zero social life.
Rejection takes a toll.

Oh, if people would just heal what's behind their need to be "cool", "superior" or "right" :roll: :nono: and internalized and live the mantra that "PEOPLE VARY", the world would be a much better place for everyone.

IMO insecurity is behind people's need to compensate by endeavoring to be "cool", "superior (especially via religion)" or "right".

Last edited:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Besides both being extreme introverts, my DH and I getting teased, disapproved-of, or worse, all our lives is one of the many reasons we both have chosen lives with nearly zero social life.

Oh, if people would just heal what's behind their need to be "cool", "superior" or "right" :roll: :nono: and internalized and live the mantra that "PEOPLE VARY", the world would be a much better place for everyone.

IMO insecurity is behind their need to compensate by trying to be "cool", "superior (via religion)" or "right"

"I like what I like, and the rest of the world can deal with it" has always been my mantra in life. Being teased didn't fazed me, and I never took down the poster, nor did I ever change myself for anyone.

For what it's worth, my husband is total opposite of Tom Selleck, a mere 5'8" with not a hair in sight! :lol: Edited to add: Except on his head and privates!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Besides both being extreme introverts, my DH and I have been teased, disapproved-of, or worse, all our lives.
This is one of the reasons we both have ended up living lives with nearly zero social life.
Rejection takes a toll.

IMO insecurity is behind people's need to compensate by endeavoring to be "cool", "superior (especially via religion)" or "right".

I am so sorry, Kenny. I don’t know what it feels like to be left out for being gay. Over the years here you have expressed the hurt you experienced many times and I have always wanted to comfort you and tell you that you are wonderful and loveable and perfect. So there’s that.

I began to write stories that relate to my own experiences. But, as usual, I stopped myself because I get paid for writing those now. ;-)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results